US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo News and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
  • Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
  • Lori Bongiorno: General Manager for Yahoo News, Entertainment, Life and MAKERS
  • Daniel Klaidman: Editor in Chief
  • Lauren Johnston: Head of Programming
  • Colin Campbell: Managing Editor
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Present the conservative side of things.

Mostly democrat hit pieces on here. Present the conservative side. Do a 50/50 split. 50% Liberal news story's. 50% Conservative story's.

71st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1029th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Remove comments section

You've lost control of your comments section - it's packed with obviously automated bots spewing political slogans everywhere. Slogans which just so happen to be nearly identical to the drivel groups like the Russians spew all over Twitter. Whatever anti-bot safeguards you have in place, they are completely inadequate.

Once you consider how little the comments section adds to the experience - except, I suppose, as a source of propaganda that can be made to appear as if it comes from a variety of humans who perfectly agree with you - the obvious move seems to be simply getting rid…

88th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. too much advertisement...i am tuning you out

too much advertising. I am going to stop reading your news. there are plenty of places where i can get news and not be bombarded with ads

103rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  25 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fix your videos in the news section

When going into the news article the videos do not load. Everything at the bottom of the video link loads, but the video will not play. I have tried to reload and it still won't work. Your site is the only one with this problem. All the local news sites that I look at work fine. This has been going on for a LONG TIME. Can't you look into it and fix it????!!!

229th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 55th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. how about you actually put new on your yahoo news page instead of ******** like endless sponsored virus ridden stories and hollywood drama.

how about you actually put new on your yahoo news page instead of ******** like endless sponsored virus ridden stories and hollywood drama. how about you actually read what your customers want? how about you actually care.

53rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. STOP SENDING ME DEAD TODDLER STORIES AND SENATOR OCASIO WHATEVER THE **** STORIES.

We are approaching multiple civil law firms to step up to the plate and hit you freaks at Yahoo with a Class Action suit designed to stop you from exploding our inboxes with emotionally traumatizing news stories about dead and dying toddlers and Senator Ocasio Cortez. We've had enough. Back off with your agendas please or we'll take you down.

389th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Why are you censoring my comments. I did not use profanity.

Stop censoring comments. You people can wright anything you want yet we can't. communist yahoo.

83rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  26 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. re-name your "news" page, ******* "TRUMP NEWS PAGE"

too much **** trump mess on your webpage

704th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Stop with the FAKE NEWS and Unknown Sources stories!

I know people like to read their "feel good" stories, but can we please get back to honesty in reporting and following the Journalist Creed? There should not be so much ***** and reporter opinion. Just the news and nothing but the news. Stop using Yahoo for Sedition!

112th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. GIF's are completely one sided.

How do I upload a GIF? Type Trump in the GIF search and there is an endless amount of negative Trump GIF's. Type Obama, Pelosi or Schumer and there is an endless amount of positive and glowing GIFs. Is this what Yahoo consider impartial? This needs to be corrected or removed.

138th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 453rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 246th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I'm sick and tired of being asked over and over and over to sign when I want to leave a comment even though the page header says I am signed

I'm sick and tired of being asked over and over and over to sign when I want to leave a comment even though the page header says I am signed in.

206th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 229th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Loud ****** music over videos, Auto plays commercials then something goes wrong with video.

Oh, what ever happened to verbal commentary on a NEWS video. Instead we are forever treated to overtly loud, , elevator music That has nothing to do with said video or news story. WHY?
    All of your ads play fine but the videos themselves don't. Why?
    I can barely see my full mail window because of all the ads in the side bar. Do better Yahoo. Do better.

530th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. InDepth Category devoted to (Ukraine) Scandal or Hot Topic in News

InDept Section about Scandal or Hot Topic (Like Ukraine Scandal) ..... its hard to stay on top of whats going on in Ukraine ..... I wish YahooNews had inDept Section just devoted to Scandal or Hot Topic going on where you just go InDepth section & keep up to date or one section to follow whats going on (Like Ukraine Scandal) .... I will like to go inDept section just follow the (Ukraine) Scandal in one categories or one section of YNews ..... Thats my suggestion .....

1029th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Accurate reporting

Correct this error in your article regarding Rep. Ilhan Omar's response to the New Zealand Mosque terrorist attack: "Her previous comments about the influence of American Jews on Mideast policy have been characterized by some as anti-Semitic, a charge she denies."
    Her comments were and are about the Israeli lobbyists in D.C. and have nothing to do with American Jews or Jews from anywhere.

354th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Restore the X-out option

The video that runs in the lower right in the news story section USED to be X-out-able. PLEASE FULLY RESTORE that option !!!!!!!

530th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base