US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo News and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
  • Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
  • Lori Bongiorno: General Manager for Yahoo News, Entertainment, Life and MAKERS
  • Daniel Klaidman: Editor in Chief
  • Lauren Johnston: Head of Programming
  • Colin Campbell: Managing Editor
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I am unable to comment in the news section , keeps telling me to sign in . but I click mail I am signed in .

Why cant I comment in the news section anymore? Keeps telling me to sign in but when I do nothing changes , but I have no problem with getting my mail. I feel like since I support the President yall have blocked me in some way. It is very clear to me That the dislike for our president that comes from some stories. But why cant I comment anymore???

508th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sane editing needed. Put essential stories first in categories with a way to go to extended news.

Editors make a valuable contribution to the news. Once upon a time you had 5 top articles from various categories--national--international--politics--science--etc. and a way to go deeper for those interested. Now you have a chaotic mix of gossip and trivia, sports and opinion along with the news. Human interest articles are good at times--but when my time is limited the chaos is appalling.

635th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Deadspin videos

Stop Deadspin videos playing on the home page. I've clicked to say I don't want it, but you do not pay attention.

I am not interested in these sports videos, and it's quite irritating not to be able to stop them.

413th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Can you place waff48 weather & news apps on please?

Could you please place WAFF48 weather or their news app on you yahoo tv store please? Because you don't have that or any Alabama state app on the app listing. Thanks in advance.

966th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Dear Yahoo, You have been my homepage on my browser for some years now, and its been great until NOW.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have had My Yahoo as my homepage in my browser for some years now. It has been great till now. Almost every article I wish to read (yahoo view) is now a video, and because I live outside the country (Jamaica) the content is blocked. You need to realize you have a worldwide audience as well. If this does not improve/change I will be moving on to a page that suits my needs.

Anthony Ziadie

635th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Language Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Yahoo! News needs to keep your place when trying to return to the news feed after reading an article.

After reading an article and trying to return to the main Yahoo! News page you are put right back to the beginning of the page, forcing you to scroll through the LONG list to figure out where you were.

I've reported this issue before and it persists so I have switched to reading Google News. Just thought I would be nice and report the annoying glitch in case you actually read these reports and act on them. Clearly you do not.

966th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Ricin at the pentagon and Cruz offices, attacks on a handicapped senator in DC by the left and you don't report it?? Why?

Ricin at the pentagon and Cruz offices, attacks on a handicapped senator in DC by the left and you don't report it?? Why? I mean you should do a service for the entire community not plan J. Gobbels to the DNC

635th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. How come I can't COMMENT on news stories anymore?????

None of my comments show up anymore. Been over 2 months now.

413th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 312th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. option to remove an article

Please can we have an option to remove articles of zero interest to people? It is very irritating to see the same old articles scrolling around all week! A particular irritation is the myriad of markle appearances! Make our day and give us freedom of choice where we can tailor our choices and read only the good stuff with facts, truth, interest, knowledge!

160th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Truth revealed!

Allow people to post and engage in open and honest debate, instead of blocking posts...it is extremely obvious that your news is one-sided liberalism. Very disappointing.

508th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Language Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 353rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. too much advertisement...i am tuning you out

too much advertising. I am going to stop reading your news. there are plenty of places where i can get news and not be bombarded with ads

264th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. enough with SHOCKING NEWS ON GMA SET type ads

I'm sick of the KELLY RIPA shocks fans, etc. type ads especially the ones her sporting a black eye. I click offensive to me on ad feedback and the NEXT day they are back again.

213th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Haiti right now.

Real issue going on right now for people to know about is at Port Au'Prince, Haiti. Are you going to report on what's happening!?

635th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Could you update daily? Sick of gossip.

Sick of days old sometimes weeks old news and HATE "SPONSORED" and hollywood gossip...just looking for FACTAUL news!

508th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. News Board to scroll

Hi Team,

I am avid follower of the Yahoo news and it was comfortable to scroll to the news Board as we might want to scroll through the available highlights of the news and any thing particular is something interesting we would click on it to read the complete story. But with the current homepage while we open yahoo.com it always forces us to click on the next story to view it completely but never gives as an option to scroll through the news board.

Hope the team agrees with me and wish to have it for a better usage.

353rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Remove the floating search bar that overlay the news page

you cant read the yahoo categories because the floating search bar overlays the top of the page

413th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Re Vatican and ****** abuse of children

Investigate the rate of incest in families and close friends. The issue would have never come out it if hadn't been for Catholic survivors insisting for decades. NCReporter reported regularly since 1985. Also investigate why the APA (psychiatrists) are still refusing after 30 years to recognize trauma in childhood (Developmental Trauma) For many years they were saying childhood memories of *** with adults were a fantasy --and that the children wanted it. They still have not acknowledged their error despite thousands of survivors speaking up of their lifelong distress.

635th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 508th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base