College Bowl Pick'em

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve the quality of Yahoo Fantasy College Bowl Pick’em. Please note that this is a forum for users of College Bowl Pick’em to share their ideas on how to improve the product, not a place for technical support.

For online help click here and to contact a customer care agent, go to the contact us form

Thanks for continuing to make Yahoo the number one place to play Fantasy Sports.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make College Bowl Pick'em better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. College Bowl Pick'em and The Touney Pick'em in March

Our family has held contests in both every year for the last 10 years and spanning 6 states. Great way to come together! Thanks so much Yahoo!
    However, this year we are getting a traveling trophy with the engraved names of the champions and the years they won but is there any way to find that information in your system?? Thanks for the family memories.
    Bob
    sasnak49@yahoo.com

12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Tiebreak system is Flawed

Last week I was in sole possession of 1st place, #2 picked game correctly and I did not, so that should have put us as a tie and the score should have settled it. Since I missed the score by one point and he missed it by 3 I should have one. If the game itself counted as a tie breaker it should have been over last week and I still should have won. The way you have it set up is not fair and is not how it is presented. The score is listed as the tie breaker not…

12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. points possible

The Points Possible totals are flawed. Due to the fact that we can't enter the national championship winner, that does not get factored into Pts possible. Pts possible should be calculated as the total possible points (861) - the pts that you have missed thus far, or you can simply put a column for Points missed.

11th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Receive email when someone posts to message board

I am not receiving emails when someone posts to the league's message board. Is there a way for us to get notified just like in fantasy basketball and football when someone posts a message to the message board.

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Explain what is happening with the CFP championship game

How does the CFP championship figure into confidence picks when we don't know who is playing?

12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Scoring Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Saving picks

Why won't it let you save your picks? I see the submit picks button but it will not save them.

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Have some place to ask questions

What is 'straight" and what is "confidence" ?? Is the Bowl Pickum have 'spreads' ?? And not having directions or being able to ask questions sucks....

12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Is the Bowl pick em's like the other weekly picks, 5 mins before game time It is not mentioned in the "rules.

I sure hope you can choose it that way. I may have missed something or didn't see anything in the rule about that. I hope ya don't have to pick before the first of 40 bowl games and then wait. That wouldn't be right.

7th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 3rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Options

Can everyone in our private group see each other's picks? And all entries locked before first bowl's kickoff? That's the contest we want! Thanks.

6th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Can we add a "Dues'Fees" section to the College Bowl Pick Em as well?

A "Dues/Fees" section on College Bowl Pick Em pages for the commissioners to keep track of league/bowl pick em finances.

8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Why no trophies in College Bowl Pick'em?

There are trophies in the Pro and College Pick'em, but no trophies in the College Bowl Pick'em. How about adding some?

4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allowing more than 1 pick set per email address

When we do March Madness we can make up to 4 pick sets per e mail address, only 1 for the College Bowl picks. As the league commissioner this causes some grief and many questions as to WHY. If we were allowed the same as basketball it would be a better experience for all. Any help or feedback would be welcomed.

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

College Bowl Pick'em

Feedback and Knowledge Base