Fantasy Auto Racing

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Auto Racing better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Add Billy Johnson to C list please

He is in #43 car this week

18th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Regan Smith...filling in for Aric Almirola - the iconic #43 in the Monster Energy Cup race on Sunday

add Regan Smith...fillin driver #43!! NOW...like when we still have the chance to choose him!!

16th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Get the drivers into proper tiers with correct information!

You have too many drivers that have incorrect information as far as the car number associated with them. For example, Brian Scott is list in the 44 car in C group ... he retired! Casey Mears is listed in the 13 car, he will not be. You also have almost no viable selections in C group to get through the entire season. Let's clean up the tiers, drop a few sub-par drivers from B to C group (such as Danica Patrick, Chris Beuscher, and Trevor Bayne), correct the car numbers, etc. Thank you!

4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 20th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Change the Points System

Nascar recently announced new changes to their points system. If Yahoo keeps their points system the way it's currently constructed, it will be nothing like the actual sport itself.

First all, Yahoo needs to give points to each of the first two stage winners. It would make most sense to give 10 additional points if you have the driver that wins either stage 1 or stage 2.

Next, Nascar is no longer giving a bonus point to drivers who lead a lap or most laps at any point during the race. This should be changed in Yahoo now as well…

8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Elliott Sadler qualified, where is he?

Elliott Sadler qualified for the 2017 Daytona 500 yesterday, but he is not listed as a driver...

11th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 27th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. why havent you included ragen smith in your c drivers driving the 43 car

why haven't you included ragen smith in your c drivers driving the 43 car?

20th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Why is Kyle Larson still listed as the pole winner. And Larson is still getting the 10 bonus points for the pole. He was DQ'ed.

Larson was disqualified for post qualification tech failure. Take the points away from him. True is now the pole winner.

40th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. How about posting points FANTASY NASCAR LEAGUE same day!

9:25 next day and still no points tally. Unaccptable!

11th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Scoring Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Fix your stats search...

...some weeks in a roundabout fashion you can get the filter page...other weeks, nothing...disappointing this year

50th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. i cant get into see my team says i am not member error113

says I am not member error 113 for a pool I have been in for 1.5 years help

50th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make sure the C driver list matches the nascar entry list...i.e. Ross Chastain is running at Dover this week

Make sure the C driver list matches the nascar entry list...i.e. Ross Chastain is running at Dover this week

49th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. If there is going to be a late change, allow us to change

allowances for late driver entries or changes. (43) was not declared until very late.

28th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. More switching out of lineup.

I would like to change my line up options in and out more. My drivers are running out of starts. Somehow, I 'missed' being able to switch them out and now i have to go through the rest of the summer with the same poor and running out of starts lineup. We need to be able to switch them every 1 - 5 races, and we need Xfinity racing Fantasy as well.

50th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Got redirected to a another site to install Adobe Flash

I was on my racing team page, and suddenly a new page opened without clicking on anything (probably from an ad?). Then a pop-up trying to download Adobe came up.
    It took me to: (DON'T OPEN) kahgathelaborsite.com/3101210923785/040a6da504b033bff68346eea0fa255a/49d9f6257366542daf5ebe93edd174c0.html

50th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add fantasy auto racing to the yahoo app

Can fantasy auto racing be added to the already popular yahoo fantasy sports app? I use the app for all my other fantasy sports and it works great so why not add fantasy auto racing to the app?

10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Why does it take so long to update replacement drivers. Couldn't use ReganSmith this week due to none available on lineup....

post when mrn.com or nascar.com have a replacement in lineup. Not wait until we are locked out....

28th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add Regan Smith...#43!! NOW!!!

Add Regan Smith!!!

23rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add bonus points & have scoring live

You need to offer 10 points for picking the winning driver. Also, would be good if your site/points showed up live while they're racing.

28th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Scoring Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base