Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Minimum Innings Pitched Per Team Per Week setting in Head to Head leagues.

There is a flaw with the Minimum Innings Pitched Per Team Per Week setting in Head to Head leagues. The penalty for not reaching the minimum innings pitched is the loss of all pitching categories. I suggest the only pitching categories that should be affected are the ERA and WHIP. In my opinion, the spirit of the minimum innings option is to protect against someone sitting on a lead in those percentage categories. If a person can win Wins, Saves, or K's with 1 inning pitched, god bless them. Winning a numerical pitching category in H2H should not be part…

672nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make projected starts for next 10 days viewable

When setting weekly lineups it would be ncie to be able to see the probabe status for starting pitchers 10 days in advance. Looks like it is about 4 or 5 now.

298th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Waive minimum requirements in weeks with so many postponements.

At least one of the teams did not meet the minimum innings requirement due to all the rain postponements at end of week. They did not have time to fix. This is unfair. This rule should be waived in weeks with so many postponements.

470th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Multi League Watch List

For those like myself who are in multiple leagues, it would be great to have a Watch List for your entire Yahoo profile vs for every individual league.

If people are joining multiple leagues, they are often pretty similar in format so I think would be a great time saver. Beats having to go to each league and Watch the player.

403rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Active players

Yahoo needs to make the starting lineups of each team active when the first pitch is thrown and not at the scheduled game time. Too many games are lost when the lineups are activated and then the game is delayed and then postponed after the scheduled start time.

403rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Have a 10 Team Leagues with option for Automated Drafts, etc.

For Fantasy Baseball. Have Pro Leagues (Money Prize Leagues), that are 10 Team Leagues, with an option for both Automated and Live Drafts. The Auto Draft would not be a true snake and not penalize the team that got the higher draft picks as much (say 1st pick in first round, gets 8th pick in 2nd round). Refer to CBS Draft Order in their Official Rules for Auto Drafts. Also, for these Leagues, give the team who's player's accumulated the most point in a week, based on pts assigned to the various stat categories, a win, and the opponent who…

470th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make the "Start Active Players" button move Players marked as Active in for Players marked as Inactive

Currently, the "Start Active Players" button appears to only take into account if a player has a game scheduled. It does not consider whether or not the players are flagged as either Active (the green tag for "Probable Starter" or "Batting 3rd", for example) or Inactive (the red X for "Not in Starting Lineup"). In should take these into consideration, giving lineup priority first to Active/Green players, then to players with NO tag (so unknown status), then to players with the red X (as a batter not in the starting lineup might still pinch hit). This would especially help with…

237th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Your draft position ranking after joining a league is flawed. I have drafted at least 25 times and only been in the top five a few times. Th

Your draft position ranking after joining a league is flawed. I have drafted at least 25 times and only been in the top five a few times. This happened last year as well. I know this is a free game, but being in the 7 through 10 draft position so many times is frustrating. I hope you can find a better way to determine draft position, I haven't even been 1st yet. The odds are past now, the system is flawed.

493rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Three minor leaguers who are still listed with old teams

Touki Toussaint (listed with ARI, now with ATL), James Kaprielian (listed with NYY, now with OAK), and Kevin Maitan (listed with ATL, now with LAA) are all listed with the wrong clubs in the Fantasy Baseball engine.

Also, the MIL outfielder previously known as Trent Clark changed his name to Trent Grisham in honor of his mother over the offseason. He's still listed under his old name.

Please fix!

343rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Fix your bugs

Fix your bugs. I dropped Tyler Austin & picked up Nick Ahmed. Tyler Austin is still on my roster. Austin is also on available player list. Nick Ahmed appears no where. I make a change to my lineup. One day it is there next time I look it is if the change has not taken place. FIX YOUR BUGS!

298th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Why can't we talk smack??

Why can't we talk smack to our opponents anymore? Why has yahoo deleted that capability? I want to post some smack on my team page. You have all kinds of worthless stats up there instead. Please delete these and allow teams to post smack in that spot. Bring back our ability to talk smack in different areas. All great sports players talk smack. It's part of the game and has been for decades. Don't take it away from fantasy sports. It ruins the experience. It's not as fun.

274th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add/Drop Deadline for Weekly Leagues Should be Mon, not Sun Night!

One of the worst things about the yahoo settings in my opinion is this. CBS has it fine. Everyone else has it fine. But yahoo still hasn't changed this and I don't understand why.
    Even though lineups can be edited up until the games start on Mon, for whatever reason (I seriously have no clue why it would be set up this way to begin with) yahoo makes the add/drop deadline Sun at 11:59pm. So any players you add Mon morning/afternoon, even though well before the first games, won't be effective for that upcoming week. Doesn't make sense and it…

356th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 356th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1. Stats, there are 7 days, 14 days, 30 days and Season.

For the batting and pitching stats, 30 days is not enough to define a batter's hitting. It would be nice to add 60 days so Ill be able to know if he has been doing well or struggling. You have 30 days then whole season. Its hard to tell when its early or late season if batter has improved during season.

356th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Daily Tomorrow on Droid

Make the Droid App display probable pitchers for the next day like the Iphone app. It is ridiculous that the two apps have different functions. Daily Tomorrow leagues are almost impossible to manage on the phone I need to use the web browser

403rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Provide more stats from league page

Provide more stats from league page (hitting/pitching points by team, points by position by team). An area off the league page where you can compare each team, their players that have been active, team w the most points from a C, 1B, 2B, etc position, who has the most HR's from each/all position(s), who had the single highest point total for one day/game?

356th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. On "Players" page, add "Yesterday" as a stat to sort by.

You current have a "Today (live)" but being that many games are played at 10pm EST, to be able to sort by "Yesterday" would make much more sense for everyone that makes add/drops the next morning.

274th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 196th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please fix the 'default' swap mode!

It immediately goes back to this annoying (my opinion of course) mode to change players. I can't scroll up and down the roster without whatever player that my finger on going into the automatic swap mode. It is too sensitive and it is really annoying.

356th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Polls! We need the option to poll our league!

Polls! We need the ability to make polls on our league page!

470th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base