Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please add Brandon Woodruff to player pool

Brandon Woodruff was officially called up by the Brewers yesterday and added to the active 25-man roster. Though he was scratched prior to his start due to injury, he should still be added to the player pool according to your guidelines. Please do so, thanks.

125th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Change the default setting for "auto renew enabled" from yes to no.

Change the default setting for "auto renew enabled" from yes to no in continuing leagues. I believe this contributes to the problem of inactive owners because it doesn't require owners to opt in to the league. I believe that by keeping the option available to auto renew but changing the default to no would help alleviate this problem.

346th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow Yahoo Messenger integration to league chats so leagues/owners can chat via app OR computer/browser

One communication platform to cover all means of Yahoo fantasy league/team management. Some owners like to use the computer, others only use the mobile app. Still others rely on email communication due to the gap between desktop users and mobile app users. Now with the new Yahoo messenger being used in fantasy leagues, it's time to allow the integrations of Yahoo Messenger and Yahoo Fantasy League Messenger so folks can communicate from all devices.

275th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Take the video ads out, it keeps slowing down your site. Getting old quickly, Yahoo has always been my fav but that may change if you can't

I don't have issues with any other sites, but ever since Yahoo started running these video ads the site is choppy and Chrome often ends up killing it when it stalls completely. Fix your ads or go back to regular ads & don't stream the video.

129th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. PPD games

You should be allowed to swap out players when a game is PPD (as long as the game never started). Since there is no actual "start time", this should be treated like a teams off day. Players on your bench should be allowed to be substituted in until the start of THEIR game time

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  17 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Match up option on the app

There should be a match up option on the app instead of just the desktop version.

700th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Archive Team Logs, not just Total Stats

Currently the league history just includes "End of Year Roster" and it displays each players' total stats for the year, not the actual stats scored for the fantasy team.

As a commish, I like to post actual points/stats scored for teams at the end of the year. If these were logged/archived, it would be easier to track these and for dynasty leagues, show which players have been the best for each team over the past years.

This isn't just for historical documentation, but also for strategy for dynasty teams. Just because a player was good last year, doesn't mean you…

598th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add Luis Robert to Player List

Please Add Luis Robert as Not Active player. He's been signed by the White Sox and hopefully will be added to the Fantasy game as well!

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 499th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Inactive Games

Why d you only show the missed/inactive games in the small window and not in the game log??? How beneficial is it for us to only know the last 10 games instead of the last month or so? Get with the program

700th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Morning stats

Every morning, the stats on my matchup are wrong, and they correct around 9:00 am est. I'd like to be able to check my matchup before work.

598th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The Trends page should be tailored for the type of league

Trending player counts should be shown for the type of league you're playing in. For example dynasty league managers are not interested by the player shuffle occurring in non-dynasty leagues where slumps, hot-streaks, injuries yield to different decision making pattern.

700th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 700th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Get rid of the "highlight" and "forecast" columns on the team page.

Get rid of the "highlight" and "forecast" columns on the team page. All it does is slow your website down with more videos. Also, it creates too much of a gap between the player and who they're playing. Aesthetically terrible.

261st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Total innings pitched in the Matchups page

Come on Yahoo! put the total innings pitched by each team in the head to head Matchups pages. We play with an innings minimum, I know when managers want to look at their head-to-head stats on their matchup page they want to see the total innings pitched by their team and the other guys.
    It is an easy add.
    Do it.

359th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. More good stuff is coming over the next few months. (Yahoo)

Please include the Public Leagues in this new stuff you are adding, this time. Or better yet give the Public Leagues the ability to add DL Players directly into our teams DL Slots, that the Private Leagues have.

700th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback! Often times with new features, we like to give commissioners the option and not force it on our Public leagues. We’re happy to hear you like the feature and will look into adding it to Public leagues next year.

Brett

17. Stop the auto refreshing of the web pages

Shut off the auto refresh of the web pages. I have trouble making roster moves because the page refreshes before I make the change.

598th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Read Only Mode

I understand that Yahoo needs to apply updates every once in a while. If you guys know that you need to make an update and the website is changed to read only mode, could you please provide some notice ahead of time in the league notes? When Yahoo changes to read only, very few edits can be made for fantasy teams. Some people may not have the time in the near future to make the necessary edits after read only mode has ended.

598th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Small fix to ahead/behind matrix

The new matrix that shows distance ahead/behind with all team info is awesome! I always do that in my head, now I don't have to. One thing, the WHIP and ERA are showing the wrong color codes for ahead/behind.

406th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add Oswaldo Arcia please.

yeah, just add him.

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base