Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. League Projections

Please make league projections visible and sortable! In my league we figured out that Yahoo actually has these projections hidden, you can see them by creating a fake trade then clicking evaluate trade.. on the bottom of the page is projections for the whole league! Can we see these please lol? Right now in my league I actually copy/paste that projections chart into Google sheets and can produce a sortable chart that my league can look at to see where they stand... it would be a really nice feature to add to the league page! Thanks!

488th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Nick Senzel should be an NA he has never appeared in a major League game and probably won't be up until at least June.

Yahoo needs to make sure players are designated properly. We held our draft Saturday and I drafted Nick Senzel in our keeper league. He should be listed as an NA player so I can move him to that roster spot to make space to pick up other players off of waivers. He has never played in the majors before and will not be brought up until at least June. He should be an NA and I imagine there are other examples of this.

488th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Increase team name characters

20 characters is not enough to enter a team name that you want. The 20 character limit includes spaces which only decreases the amount of characters you can actually input. Please increase the character limit when creating your team name. This is the most restrictive character limit I can remember on any fantasy sports site. Please correct!

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. i should be able to drop a player even if he has already played today.

Allow me to drop a player who has already played today. His stats should count since I have him active but I should have the ability to drop him for tomorrow regardless if he's played. I am trying to move a player from my DL to my bench but can't make any moves right now because all my players have played today and are locked. My league plays with continuous waivers set for everyday with transactions set for Today.
    I cannot even change the day on my roster page to tomorrow and drop a player. This needs to be reworked…

65th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Can you create EDITABLE Commish Notes?

Would it be possible to make a Commish Note editable?
    For instance, as commish, I keep track of SP adds per week using a Commisn Note on the league homepage each week. At the start of each week, I have to copy/cut my template, delete the completed week's info, and paste the template again (while deleting the previous week's info/adds) before creating the new note.

Is it possible to allow us users to simply EDIT the commish note where we can just delete/add new info in it instead of going through the tedious process I mentioned earlier?

Thanks for considering…

43rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. player rankings should reflect custom stats

I'm fine with Yahoo doing and O-rank and providing the ranks for 5x5 standard leagues, but why is there no option to show the rankings of players using a league's custom stats? I play in a 6x7 league and it would be very valuable information if we knew the exact ranks of players under the umbrella of our own custom stats.

41st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add Minimum At Bats

Just like with minimum innings pitched, need to have a minimum at bats. A manager can have one hitter start one day, go 2-4, and take all the rate stats in hitting, and use their entire roster for pitching.

129th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. LH/RH splits and PRE/POST All Star Break Splits Filter

Would you please consider adding a filter under 'stats' on the PLAYERS page for a hitter's stats vs LHP as well as vs RHP? This would help users filter through potential free agents pickups on a day when the player is supposed to face either a LH or RH starter.

Additionally, in the same area, would you consider adding a pre-all star break split and a post-all star break split in the 'stats' option on the PLAYERS page?

Thanks so much!

45th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 101st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allowing Monday roster moves in weekly leagues

Any update on when or if we'll be able to add/drop players right up until the first game of the week? Even though owners in weekly leagues can adjust their lineup on Monday, players have to be added by Sunday night in order to be on their roster for the week. The issue was raised last year and the support team said it was on your radar. Can we get this changed? It works that way in fantasy football...why not baseball?

85th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Include SP, RP filter in free agent search when league uses only the P active roster position

My league only uses the P roster position allowing managers to use any pitcher they want to fill their rotations. However this has eliminated the SP and RP filters in the free agent search. The only filters available are "All Pitcher" and "Probable".

We score stats for starters and relievers, which still requires managers to search for starters or relievers from the free agent pool.
    Please include the SP and RP filters in free agent search regardless of what a league uses. This should extend to any search for those leagues who may use roster positions that cover multiple positions…

208th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Two start pitchers

Please add a list of weekly "two start pitchers." The list not only shows who is scheduled for two starts within a weekly scoring period, but also who owns them or if they're free agents.

134th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Previous Season Team Stats

Save the total team stats from previous seasons so that you can go back and see what sort of totals you'd need to achieve to finish in various spots across categories.

Not sure if it has total stats for Roto Categories since our league is H2H Categories, but it just shows the overall record across each of the categories which isn't helpful.

98th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Keeper/Draft Auction Value Tracking

Yahoo currently only allows tracking of values for keeper players. Please expand this tracking to include the draft value of non-keeper players as well. Current tracking forces me to manually add all non-keeper values from the previous draft in an excel spreadsheet so the owners know the values for all of the players from the previous year's roster. Thanks for your consideration.

110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add retroactive roster changes to Commissioners tools.

Commissioners should be able to make retroactive roster changes. I've had a few players randomly get benched for no reason this season and I know others that it has happened to as well. It's available in Football so why not have it in Baseball?

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  21 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Watchlist "Clear All" fearture, please!!!

Is there any way we can start clearing the whole watchlist in one move instead of having to do it 1 by 1. I tend to study the postions that are weakest and once I make a move I start studying the next position.

466th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. We can see stats for 7 day, 14 day and 30 day. Can you add 60 day stats?

We can see stats for 7 day, 14 day and 30 day. Can you add 60 day stats?

60 days gives a better picture separating players who are consistently doing well over a 2 month period from players who had a hot 7-10 period.

149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. League Pick Em for Baseball please?

Its fun in football, anyway to make it available in baseball leagues?

120th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Stat Tracker

Once again, in August, Stat Tracker longer works. This happened last year when you started this ****** change to the so called "New" Stat Tracker. This is ridicules!! I am a non-stop user, and watch Stat Tracker EVERY DAY. Same with Football. If this is the response to my yearly time in fantasy sports, I'll move elsewhere. No more excuses, your changes always have a negative affect.

351st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Provide optional time limit on trade offers

This can be applied in all fantasy sports not just baseball. Have a drop-down box available with an option to set a time limit on a trade offer. Options can be hourly, 1 thru 12, then 24, 48 and 72, or the usual unlimited. There are many instances where this will come in handy, i.e., you may want to get rid of or hold onto someone before thier next start for whatever reason, or you may want to create a bidding war, etc. Lots of offers we make are time restricted anyways. At least then we won’t have to remember…

233rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base