Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow Yahoo Messenger integration to league chats so leagues/owners can chat via app OR computer/browser

One communication platform to cover all means of Yahoo fantasy league/team management. Some owners like to use the computer, others only use the mobile app. Still others rely on email communication due to the gap between desktop users and mobile app users. Now with the new Yahoo messenger being used in fantasy leagues, it's time to allow the integrations of Yahoo Messenger and Yahoo Fantasy League Messenger so folks can communicate from all devices.

295th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Get rid of the "highlight" and "forecast" columns on the team page.

Get rid of the "highlight" and "forecast" columns on the team page. All it does is slow your website down with more videos. Also, it creates too much of a gap between the player and who they're playing. Aesthetically terrible.

257th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. weekly projections

Wanting to have a weekly projection for my weekly fantasy league instead of daily stats. Im not sure there if im over looking it but if someone could tell me how to do it or if it something that can be looked into changing or adding that would be nice.

232nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow an option to remove the possibility benching players

I've played fantasy baseball on Yahoo! since 2003. Our league has a core group but the majority of the league is a revolving door. The usual reason for quitting fantasy baseball is the daily logistics. We've explored weekly leagues but enjoy the flexibility if a manager wants to give his team more attention and make more frequent moves.

Last year we removed all bench spots to further reduce the daily burden. The problem is Yahoo! still allows a position player to be benched, even if we choose zero bench spots in the settings. This allows managers to sit pitches on…

165th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. STD DEV Standard Deviation for ERA and WHIP done incorrectly

STD DEV Standard Deviation for ERA and WHIP is done incorrectly.

As is high ERA & WHIP are given positive marks, when they should be negative. Making the total column completely useless.

Adding a -1 multiplier to the formula used should solve the problem.

165th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 487th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Game of the day auto-play

Let us opt out of this. I don't want a game I don't care about blaring away at me as a default.
    Do you ever research "enhancements" or do you just let your product development team squat them out on us?

295th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Active Tim Tebow.....

Please activate Tim Tebow in player pool for Fantasy Baseball and of course, as NA. Thank you!

350th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Strength of Schedule (SOS)

For Head-to-Head leagues, under the "Standings", add the Strength of Schedule (SOS) column to show the difficulty or ease of a team's/person's opponent as compared to other teams/persons. This is especially important if teams in a league do not play each other the same number of times.

This column may also be used in the future as an alternative for determining which teams would be eligible for playoffs and tiebreakers.

The calculation would be SOS = 2(OR)+(OOR) / 3, where OR is the opponents' record, while OOR is the opponents' opponents record.

232nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow Canadians to enter pro legues.Or start a Canadian version. thank you

Extend playing field, north of the forty ninth parallel.

487th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I don't like the dates being at the top of the Matchups page

I'm not sure why the dates (days of the week) were moved to the top of Matchups page but it feels inconvenient to have to scroll so far up and back down for each day...

588th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. More good stuff is coming over the next few months. (Yahoo)

Please include the Public Leagues in this new stuff you are adding, this time. Or better yet give the Public Leagues the ability to add DL Players directly into our teams DL Slots, that the Private Leagues have.

680th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback! Often times with new features, we like to give commissioners the option and not force it on our Public leagues. We’re happy to hear you like the feature and will look into adding it to Public leagues next year.

Brett

13. Date each feedback idea .

How about including the date of each feedback idea so we can determine how old the input is. Some seem to be old or outdated.

680th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Track transaction fees

Our league charges $0.50 per transaction. We charge $0.50 for every add/drop and $0.50 for every player traded. We would like the website to track each owner's transaction fees.

Thanks,

588th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 465th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Closer Depth Chart is 7 months old

I went info Yahoo Fantasy Baseball on February 13, 2017 and used "Research" hoping to bring up an up to date "Closer Depth Chart" and its dated July 26, 2016. That's not good! Your competition does have the most recent Closer information! I guess I need to go there! I have been preparing for Fantasy Baseball for over 2 months, but I can see that Yahoo is not worried about it!!!!

487th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 588th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Breaks!

No where near enough break times! should be the option for 15 minute, 1/2 hour or an hour of break times

680th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. You should design your draft rooms to work better on Ipads

The current interface on Ipads is really unusable, the screen is not correctly sized, the navigation is terrible and touch selections don't work at all. You need to update drastically.

487th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 680th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base