Fantasy Baseball

Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. RAPP stat Category

i'm in a H2h Points League and the stat category RAPP appears to be bugged when you go to try to search for relief pitchers for the season (total) it shows that no pitchers have any Relief Appearances, but when you search by the last 30 days the Relief Appearances now show up.

575th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Outs for Batters

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have this added into the scoring! Currently, we are penalized -.5 per ab. Imho, it would make more sense to be penalized per out than AB. Ty!

474th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Minimum Innings

Please add a Minimum Innings pitched selectable option for Commissioners. Let leagues decide how to handle the influx of RP only play.

279th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. WAR

Fangraphs or Baseball reference WAR as a stat option. More advanced stats in general would be nice.

279th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Option for Roto Leagues to have a first half and second half standings

The idea for this is to have a split season for leagues. My league would like to have a first half and second half winner.

255th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please move the Trade Deadline to an earlier date in Pro leagues

Teams that are essentially eliminated from the playoffs are sending significantly better players to some teams when they have no real chance of competing(finishing 3rd or better of making the playoffs).

Make the trade deadline earlier so if they want to forfeit, they will have to give up a better opportunity at making the playoffs or cashing in a roto league.

387th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 331st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Roto Standings point changes should be color coordinated.

I would like to see a Visual Change to the Roto league standings where each category would either be colored red or green or default depending on if you moved up or down or stayed the same for the previous day. It would help greatly when quickly looking at the categories that I am targeting improve on and following my day to day progress.

575th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Live standings comparisons between colleagues

When you choose to highlight differences between yourself and another manager via the live standings graph, relative differences on ERA and WHIP ratio's are depicted incorrectly. A smaller or lower ERA compared to your colleagues should be depicted as "ahead" (green), not "behind" (red). Stated another way ... your algorithm that highlights the difference bands between opponents only works for counting stats...it should be reversed for ratio's.

673rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Jake Lamb hit 2 home runs Friday night and Matt Holiday hit oner. Yet my stats show only 2 home runs for Friday night.

Jake Lamb hit 2 home runs Friday night and Matt Holiday hit oner. Yet my stats show only 2 home runs for Friday night.

673rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. My entire lineup is non-scoring?

Why is my entire lineup non scoring on July 1? Is this a mistake, or do I quit Yahoo baseball? I mean why should the baseball season end on June 30?

673rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Why doesnt your Fantasy Baseball ranking go by number of Wins like real Baseball?

Fantasy Baseball shouldnt be scored like Hockey. Wins should determine Playoffs. Make Wins 1.5 points-Ties .5 points-Losses.0. Wins like real MLB should always be the deciding factor to make Playoffs. Simple fix

673rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow commish to cap starting pitching in Roto to 162 games, etc.

Allow commish to cap starting pitching in Roto to 162 games, etc.

474th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. add ability to not forfeit all the pitching categories when a team misses the min IP

When a team misses the min IP, all the pitching category points are automatically forfeited over to the opposing team. This give unfair advantage and extra points to an undeserving team. Add the option to only grant points for the categories the opposing team was winning, not all categories that are forfeited. We want the team that misses the min to be punished, but not unfairly reward the opposing team.

575th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Scoring in the matchup page is consistently wrong

The live updating matchup page often has incorrect scores, adding up stats for teams incorrectly and doubling stats from the previous day in the early morning hours. This makes the matchup page very difficult to use if it can't be trusted to have the score of the matchup right ... which should be the main priority for the page given that that's the only thing you can really see on the page. Please fix this, or just kill the live updating matchup page, since it just doesn't work.

575th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Create new batting stat category: ABRA: At Bat advancing Runner, this means an at bats where the batter succeeds in advancing baserunner(s)

ABRA: At Bat advancing Runner, this means an at bats where the batter succeeds in advancing baserunner(s), this may sound like a Sacrifice (S) but it will also including walks, HBP, and run-scoring or baserunner advancing ground outs. I think Yahoo Fantasy Baseball buffs like myself will really appreciate this skilled category.

575th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Why don't you have points against on the website standings page in head to head leagues as you do in the app??

Show the points against on the standings page website as you do in the phone app.

575th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Quick Place to View Previous Day's Statistics on Homepage

I'd like a place on the homepage to view 5x5 previous day statistics.
    I don't want to click into each team to see who had a great night.

575th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 575th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add QS% stat category

Please add Quality Start percentage stat category. This eliminates the quantity of game starts from affecting the quantity of Quality Starts. For an example, with Quality starts Clayton Kershaw is ranked 36th because he only started 21 games. If we use Quality Start percentage he is ranked number one.

673rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base