Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why don't you have points against on the website standings page in head to head leagues as you do in the app??

Show the points against on the standings page website as you do in the phone app.

590th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with: Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. add ability to not forfeit all the pitching categories when a team misses the min IP

When a team misses the min IP, all the pitching category points are automatically forfeited over to the opposing team. This give unfair advantage and extra points to an undeserving team. Add the option to only grant points for the categories the opposing team was winning, not all categories that are forfeited. We want the team that misses the min to be punished, but not unfairly reward the opposing team.

590th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Quick Place to View Previous Day's Statistics on Homepage

I'd like a place on the homepage to view 5x5 previous day statistics.
    I don't want to click into each team to see who had a great night.

590th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 590th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add QS% stat category

Please add Quality Start percentage stat category. This eliminates the quantity of game starts from affecting the quantity of Quality Starts. For an example, with Quality starts Clayton Kershaw is ranked 36th because he only started 21 games. If we use Quality Start percentage he is ranked number one.

685th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I would love a TB/9.

Total bases allowed is a good way to evaluate the best pitchers in the league, but it sways way too much towards relievers so it doesn't make it worth it. TB/9 should even that out and truly show which pitchers are the best in the league. Please put this in ASAP!

685th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 685th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Why no sabermetrics?

We are the geeks of baseball! Why don't we have more Sabermetric stats?

685th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Stat granularity per position

I would like the ability to add or remove stats per position. Obvious examples would be the following -

• An actual DH position rather than Util, where scoring stats are ignored

• SP slots where Saves/Holds/NSH are ignored

• RP slots where W/QS are ignored

• The ability to change some defensive stats per position, such as adding Caught Stealing for catchers

Thanks!

590th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Would love more defensive points, but need ability to exlude 1B

I would like to have more defensive points. Currently we're using assists, which isn't too bad. But I'd rather use PO and/or DP -- but only if we can excude the first base position. They already have ample hitting points are get an undue number of PO and DPs by design.

685th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base