Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please allow for more flexible/customizable playoff brackets...

Would really like to be able to adjust playoff bracket set up via commish tools. Also if 2 week playoff option isn't added for 2018 season, we might abandon ship and switch to CBS. The playoff bracket customization would be great though, so we can have an AL vs NL set up, and make sure that only the AL champion and NL champion meet in the "world series" final. Currently, there's no way to do this, division winners get in and then top seeds. Need to be able to set it up with various options. Example(2 divisions, top 4 from…

143rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fantasy Playoffs should start 3 weeks earlier (week 19)

The League I commish is ID # 59808. I've commished it and other leagues for 10-12 years. In recent years, in order to off-set constant increasing player injuries in baseball and constantly doing player transactions, I have always used the maximum DL players allowed. However, given that the long 162 game season tends to lend itself more injuries as the season progresses, and that the nature of baseball has gotten more intense over the years, it seems obvious that injuries are becoming more a part of the game. Primarily for this reason, I believe there needs to be an option…

208th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2-week Playoff Matches

For all playoff matches, there should be an option for them to be 2-weeks long. This would ensure a game wasn't just a one-time win. ESPN has this option and it works very well.

30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow commissioners to again re-seed the playoffs. We used to have this feature.

We commissioners used to have this power. And now even the "help desk" doesn't have the power. We have a 3-way tie for 2 spots, and Yahoo left out the wrong team, even by its tie-breaker system. And the help desk says there is no way to "fix" this. So I have to score the playoffs by hand. Ugh.

143rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I would like the ability to create a rotisserie league with a H2H playoff option.

I would like the ability to have a rotisserie league with a H2H playoff for the top 4, 6, or 8 as of a specified date (i.e. Aug 1, Aug 15, etc.)

295th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. There should be an option to make all playoff rounds two weeks long. That way, you get a real test of who the better team is in a long match

Two week playoff rounds would truly separate the men from the boys. Better managers and well balanced teams would be less likely to lose because of a key injury/rest day or an outburst from one opposing player.

52nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 5-team playoff system

The idea is that MLB itself already has a 5-team playoffs system for both AL and NL since 2012. First round is #4 vs #5.
    Meanwhile #1 #2 and #3 all get the week off.
    Then the second round is #1 vs 4/5 winner, while #2 faces #3.
    Then the third round is the championship between the two winners of second round.

-This helps because several leagues have 10 teams, and always debate whether 4 or 6 team playoffs is better (some say 4 is too few, and 6 is too many). 5 team playoffs is a compromise.

106th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. It would be great if you allowed Commissioner's to set the playoff weeks much earlier.

Most managers are ready to focus on Football during the month of September. I would love to be able to set the first playoff date sometime in early August.

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  47 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 2-week Championship Game

2-Week Championship Game please!

25th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. More flexible playoff sytems

ideas include:
    - eliminate consolation bracket; once you are eliminated from playoffs, you are locked out just like those teams who miss playoffs and there are no meaningless "consolation" games that no one pays attention to
    - two week championship as an option
    - shorter regular season due to MLB teams shutting down pitchers, resting players, etc. in september. The championships should be wrapped up by time fantasy football rolls around (week one of the NFL should be championship week for fantasy baseball)

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  248 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Eliminate Consolation Round. If you miss the playoffs you should be eliminated from making moves and stealing players from real winners.

Eliminate Consolation Round. If you miss the playoffs you should be eliminated from making moves and stealing players from real winners. Some managers can help other managers by taking a player that can benefit their friend in the playoffs and hurt the integrity of the game. And quite honestly, after playing a full season and not making the Playoffs, why would I or should I keep playing? It doesn't make sense.

92nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base