Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Connect Waiver Claims as X or Y or Z when not dropping a player...

Easier to explain with a scenario....
    I have three open roster spots, and we have waivers once a week. I'd like to pick up a MI/CI, an OF, and a SP. I need to make sure I get at least one player at each position, so i need to list multiple, but since the pickups aren't dropping a player, all 6-7 players I have in mind are all equal in the waiver system.

I'd like to make the claims like this with the first player in the list being the highest priority.
    1. Eduardo Escobar or Jose Peraza
    2. Tyson…

400th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 487th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Have reverse order of standings available for FAAB waivers

I play in a FAAB waiver league where pickups are only allowed once a week. If there is a tie in the silent bidding, the winning bid should go to who is lower in the standings. This is not currently an option and I can't understand why.

487th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Maximum Adds Per Week

Just like in Yahoo Fantasy Basketball, there should be a maximum adds per week feature. I see a maximum acquisitions per season feature, but that is not what I'm referring to.

Our league is weekly -- as many are, I'm sure -- and we process adds only on Sat/Sun every week. We want a feature to limit the number of adds you can do each week (say, no more than 3-4 adds each week).

This should be easy to add given it's already in place for basketball leagues!!!

295th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Aaron, thanks for your feedback. This feature is already available in head-to-head leagues. There are no plans to add this to Roto leagues. Good luck this season!

Yahoo Product Support

5. Ronald Acuna....why is he not available even as an NA in yahoo leagues?

Why is the possible R.O.Y. not available in yahoo leagues, yet?

487th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow Waiver Order by Standing

Please add ability to sequence waiver wire pick ups by the opposite of the league standing just like in fantasy football. This would be allow lower placed teams the ability to improve their team more significantly creating more parity for leagues who would desire such.

295th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Shohei Otani

Please add Shohei Otani to the player pool. U am in a dynasty league and would like to add him for possible rookie keeper in the off season.

588th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Include a max weekly pickup option for roto leagues

Our league likes to limit the number of pickups per week for our roto league. The max weekly pickup option is available to H2H league, but not roto. Please add the feature option for roto league. Max pickups adds another layer of strategy and stops owners from making unnecessary pickups.

487th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I have not been able to pick up Jacob Barnes for 3 days now even though I put Trea Turner back on bench

I have tried to pick up Jacob Barnes for 3 days now and replace Benoit but keep getting a message saying Trea Turner is on DL after I put him on my bench and put Logan Forsythe on DL. Something is messed up with your system somewhere.

681st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. DL category on the waiver wire pick ups

Add a DL option just like the others, i.e. search by all players, waivers, teams, on other rosters, etc...

681st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Drop a player

Let me drop James Shields!!!!! It keeps saying he's involved in a transaction which isn't true. Nobody wants to trade for him. Fix the glitch Yahoo. If my commissioned wasn't so lazy if have him do it but it's been 2 days and I still can't drop him. Cmon fix it aready

681st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Commas in FAAB Budgets

In my league, we are using $100 million FAAB budgets to inject realism and granularity to waiver bids. We already had a bid of 1.1 mill beat a 1 mill bid! The only problem is Yahoo won't allow commas to be used, making it unnecessarily difficult to read the bids. This should be a relatively simple and easy fix! Thanks!

588th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base