Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Edit Draft Order & Assign Keeper Players Availability: Pre-Draft Only, League Types: Live, Auto Set the draft position for each team in your

Edit Draft Order & Assign Keeper Players
    Availability: Pre-Draft Only,
    this function is disabled in league 206146!!!!! please enable

League Types: Live, Auto
    Set the draft position for each team in your league. Assign keeper league players for any team, in any round of the draft. You must Finalize Team List before you can use this tool. Available until approximately ONE HOUR prior to draft.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Baseball rain delays

games that have not started that are in a rain delay, we should be able to edit and bench those players!!!!! please fix

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If a player’s game is officially postponed (PPD), you can move that player to the bench and swap him out for another player on your roster even after the game’s originally scheduled start time. Note that if any stats have been counted for the game (for any player) before the game is postponed, the roster position will remain locked and cannot be edited.

Players in games with a status of delayed will be locked. Only when the game is officially postponed will the player be unlocked.

4. *PLEASE* bring back the Draft Room line indicating where my next pick will fall !

This feature made drafting with Yahoo so much better than using competing sites. It helped make those really tough drafting decisions much easier. Not sure what could have possibly led to thinking that removing it would help ... no one enjoys squinting at tiny player names and manually counting off to figure out what your options will be in the next few rounds. For the love of God bring it back. please.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. SCORING

HITS DON'T COUNT ANYMORE IN BASEBALL ?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add Astros prospect Pedro Leon to the player pool

Astros recently signed international prospect is on the fast track to MLB. He needs to be available to draft in dynasty leagues. He has been ranked as high as #3 on the international prospect lists and now is under contract.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Kenneth,

Thanks for your feedback.

Team’s top prospects are reviewed and added to the player pool each year for the launch of the new season. If a player is not added at first, you can see when a player will become available in the player pool based on settings in your fantasy league by going to https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN6792.html.

Thanks,

Product Support

7. Adjusting back due to 7-innning double-headers

I see that the MLB is going with 7-inning double-headers again in 2021. This was a major problem for managers in 2020, because it conflicted with Yahoo's decision to no longer count double-headers as one game in games-capped leagues, but rather two. This would make sense in a normal season, but it's a huge problem in a season where there are 7-inning double-headers. There are so many instances in those short games where it isn't even worth putting a player in your lineup, because the batter only bats three times in the first game, then serves as a pinch-runner in…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for your feedback.

In leagues using a max games played for the season, players are credited with a game even if they only enter as a batter, pinch runner, or defensive replacement. This is regardless if they play in a 9 inning game or two 7 inning games due to a double header.

If a player enters regardless as playing all 7 innings or just a pinch runner, it will still count as a game for those doubleheaders but we will pass along your request to our product team.

Thanks,

Product Support

8. Renew 2019 League

I have run a league through Yahoo since 2001 but we did not run our league in 2020 due to the fake 2 month season MLB put on. I do not have the option to renew my league from 2019 and want to. I contacted support last week and they were going to have someone look into it but as of now, I have not heard anything. Please let me know what I can do to have my league renewed so our records and other info from previous seasons are not lost.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sign In  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We believe we have resolved this with most leagues, but if you still can’t do so from the Yahoo Fantasy Baseball homepage, please contact us via help.yahoo.com or Twitter @YahooFantasyCC.

9. Move the Start Active Players out of such a prominent position

Can you please move the "Start Active Players" button to the bottom of the page. I don't know how many times I've accidentally clicked on that. And most of the user base and your active players absolutely hate that button and have no need for it. It just gets in the way and messes everything up if you click on it accidentally. Or at least add an "are you sure?" prompt when you click it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add more stats/data on individual player pages

When I click on a player, I'd like to be able to see more info, like the probable pitcher of their matchup or split stat date (vs. RHP/LHP, Home/Away).

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Ability to view real-time standings

There is no ability to view the real-time standings in the mobile app (like there is on desktop site). Especially when we get near the end of the season and matchups are close, I have to go on the desktop site or do the math in my head to figure out if I would move up a spot or not.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Player transactions tab

During the season each players transaction history can be accessed through their "note icon" next to their name. When the season renews that information is no longer available from the previous season. I am in a ESPN league in which when the season renews the players previous season transaction log comes with it until the keepers are set and the remaining draft takes place. It is a very handy feature to easily track how players were acquired.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow for duplicate players in points league

Allow for duplicate players in points league. To allow for hits only league where everyone picks any player to get a hit. Could mimic Beat The Streak to get 56 game hit streak by picking any player each game

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. In fantasy baseball leagues, how do you set prizes for dues leagues?

In fantasy baseball leagues, how do you set prizes for dues leagues?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. league votes on changes

please create a league votes option to incorporate a change

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. expand to 14 team mock drafts

Baseball has the biggest player pool of any of the major sports, and basketball has the fewest. Yet, there are 14 team mock drafts available in basketball but not baseball?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Will there be the option to add head-to-head playoffs to a points-only regular season league format this year?

Will there be the option to add head-to-head playoffs to a points-only regular season league format this year?

With the season being so short- we would like to do points-only then a 2 week playoff head-to-head style

Is this a possibility?

We have a 14 team league (one of the greatest leagues in the USA) and a short season would not be great for head to head but we need to protect the playoffs and crown a true champion.

Thank you, we anxiously await your feedback on this pressing matter

-James T. Ventresca
    Commissioner/ Manager TTP/ 3 Time PBR Cup…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi James,

We appreciate your feedback.

There will not be an option for the commissioner to add head-to-head playoffs in a points only league. Once scoring begins you would need Yahoo to change scoring from points only to head-to-head.

If you want to hold a 2 week playoff, you could write down the standings of your points only league, contact Yahoo to change to a head-to-head league and then you’d be able to set your seedings and matchups for the playoffs based off the points only standings.

Thanks,

Product Support

18. Year round dynasty league option

It would be nice if Yahoo offered the same year round features that a couple of other platforms do. My leagues have been around close to twenty years and there is often trade discussions that peter out during the offseason since we can't go on an complete trades once the season is over. Having leagues up year round would keep many people coming back to check on their teams and make adds/drops etc. You'd get more traffic that way. When Yahoo needs to do their maintenance to upgrade and add new features or whatever happens behind the scenes during the…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Respond to significant issues, such as a league disappearing entirely, in a prompt manner.

Prioritize larger issues, such as a league being deleted in error, or at least offer an estimate of how long a response might take. I sent an email two days ago with no response. I have been trying to get through to someone on the live chat, but no one ever seems to be available.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unfortunately we have seen a lot of volume and higher response times due to the COVID pandemic. Keep in mind one of the quicker ways to contact us is usually Twitter @YahooFantasyCC.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base