Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Veto of trades should require at least the majority of Manager votes

I recently had a trade vetoed and don't know what the full rational was. The trade was offerred to me and I accepted. It was favorable to my Team with risks. Several managers complained and vetoed the trade and made comments of possible manager collusion which was not the case. There needs to be a clear determination of all managers that protested and the a clear rational from Yahoo why the trade was vetoed, not an ambiguous note. Very dissapointing current process, and no transparency. I want my league fee refunded.

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. ROSTERS

My draft finished earlier tonight & the teams are still not loaded onto the rosters???

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow teams to leave leagues after teams finalized but before end of first week.

Commissioner out of control! For example, he changed scoring and several settings two hours before draft and now has locked out (completely) three teams that questioned changes and timing. How can commissioner be allowed to completely lock out/block a league team? And if team gets locked out they should be allowed to leave immediately regardless of date or league finalization!!

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. For pro leagues. Please list how many players have signed up before I join a league so I have a better idea if the league will go. Ex 9/12

For pro leagues. Please list how many players have signed up before I join a league so I have a better idea if the league will go. Ex 9/12

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. no excuse for the corrupt practices in this league on trading. lost 4 trades with same manager same player with 7 different options.

ive tried to trade aaron judge 4 times with the same manager Chardo with 7 different player options. vetoed everytime in less than 12 hrs..this my friend is beyond cheating and unsportsmanlike conduct. ive benched everyone of my players in retaliation for this conduct..NO excuses will be excepted. I'm walking away from this corrupt league, I'm going back with ESPN fantasy league.Thx, A ****** off long time yahoo fantasy player.

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Playoff tie breaker

Back in the days if there was a playoff tie. Whoever had the better era won despite the seed. If that was a tie then runs would be next. Why did you change that? This is not soccer or the World Cup. In baseball you go extra innings until somebody scores and wins. The seeding bs is lame. I might be a lower seed but beat this guy 8-1 twice. I should get the win if we tie just based on that.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

We are continually working to improve our fantasy games so options that may have been available in the past have likely been updated based on our members feedback.

Yahoo Public Leagues use the default setting for Higher Seed wins in a playoff tie. In a Private League, the commissioner can use the best regular season record vs opponent wins tiebreaker for the playoffs.

Thanks,

Product Support

8. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Yahoo! Fantasy staff should solicit help from the community.

Yahoo! Fantasy staff should put up a discussion board or a vote when changing their fantasy community. Quite frankly, the changes that are usually made have been frustrating for many.

Some of these changes have made it difficult for Commissioners to sustain continuity in their leagues. The last 20 years, we are still using some of the exact same categories for the 90's. Now we can't even have an in-depth look at someone's profile.

The employees appear to be overly concerned about making changes that keep the attention of a 6yr old boy over someone that has been apart of…

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019. While we’ve seen great success on the Yahoo Communities, most of our volume is generated by conversations that can be answered on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). Yahoo Community moderators will remain active on Twitter, responding from our many handles, including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

10. Okay, My suggestion is for the Yahoo 'experts' to do their job.

Sonny Gray. Everyone in the free world knows Sonny is now going to come out of the bullpen. Except you guys. How about doing us fantasy players a BIG favor, and putting a RP designation along with the SP, so we can actually use him at the RP slot. I've been saying all season how S L O W you have been with your little comments about 'updates'. I swear sometimes the games you mention as relevent go back to last season. I know my season has tanked since April, but I do believe there are some players out there…

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. How to block a cheating user from playing Yahoo Fantasy?

In my years of playing, I have been lucky enough to have played with honest users but this year it changed when I joined a league - PED Fantasy League Baseball. The commish kept on finding ways to cheat his way to winning. This week alone he locked me out from editing my roster since we are matched in the quarterfinals. Please, please sanction this MF. Thanks

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. When will Francisco Mejia be eligible at C?

When will Francisco Mejia be eligible at C?

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. why doesnt START ACTIVE PLAYERS always work??

I'll cleick on START ACTIVE PLAYERS First thing in the AM and go back later and find IT DIDNT START all active players nad left with layers in starting lineup that arent playing. WHATS THE DEAL with using that function and to get it to actually work

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I can't seem to be able to log into the commissioner's section of my leagues ...the person who used to run the leagues may have screwed up

Can't log into the commissioner section of both leagues I am the commissioner to...it is possible that the previous commissioner screwed this up recently since we informed him he was no longer welcome. How can I access this or is there something I can do to recuperate the information?

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  1 comment  ·  Sign In  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Gary, when a game is suspended, the stats for the affected players are retroactively applied once play resumes by using stat corrections. Since stat corrections are only processed on Mondays there may be a posting delay.

Yahoo Product Support

16. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Active players

Um, how about actually having an option to start active players FOR THE DAY ONLY. You have two options, close the window and it does nothing or strat and ***** up your entire week, having to reset it.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Dwhizz, are you on desktop? If you click ‘Start Active Players’, you should see a green checkmark next to ‘Today Only’. Click Close. That will accomplish what you’re looking for.

Yahoo Product Support

18. Pro leagues should have an actual expert decide protests of trades

I am done with yahoo fantasy sports until they change their horrible rule requiring only 1/3 of the owners in a league to protest a trade in order for it to be vetoed. If a team is doing well and makes a fair trade and other teams think it will make that good team even better, then of course they don't want that. Yahoo's reasoning is that people have integrity and won't just veto a trade out of spite. Of course they will!!! There should be at 75% required for a veto. Otherwise, it is really easy for one jerk…

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I had a commish just throw me out of 3 leagues?

I caught him managing 2 teams in 2 of the 3 leagues. He kicked me out and will not give my money back. I've talked with Leaguesafe and they claim they can't do anything. Carlos Lopez jr. is a thief. I've already talked to a lawyer and he says it wouldn't be worth filing a small claims case. I'd just like to get my $200 back. I won't worry about my winnings. Sorry I can't get the leagues id's because I have no way to access them now. PLEASE HELP!

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base