Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pro leagues should have an actual expert decide protests of trades

I am done with yahoo fantasy sports until they change their horrible rule requiring only 1/3 of the owners in a league to protest a trade in order for it to be vetoed. If a team is doing well and makes a fair trade and other teams think it will make that good team even better, then of course they don't want that. Yahoo's reasoning is that people have integrity and won't just veto a trade out of spite. Of course they will!!! There should be at 75% required for a veto. Otherwise, it is really easy for one jerk…

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I had a commish just throw me out of 3 leagues?

I caught him managing 2 teams in 2 of the 3 leagues. He kicked me out and will not give my money back. I've talked with Leaguesafe and they claim they can't do anything. Carlos Lopez jr. is a thief. I've already talked to a lawyer and he says it wouldn't be worth filing a small claims case. I'd just like to get my $200 back. I won't worry about my winnings. Sorry I can't get the leagues id's because I have no way to access them now. PLEASE HELP!

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Holds and Wins...

Can't get both from one player yet it happens on Yahoo.

As a statistic, holds are designed to credit late-relief pitchers who are not closers. ... A pitcher cannot receive a win or a save in a game in which he records a hold. However, more than one relief pitcher can record a hold in a single game.
    What is a Hold (HLD)? | Glossary | MLB.com
    m.mlb.com/glossary/standard-stats/hold

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey, thanks for reaching out. Holds are not an official MLB statistical category. As a result, a pitcher can earn both a win and a hold in the same game. This may happen if the starting pitcher fails to complete at least five innings. When this occurs, the official scorer will credit the win to the pitcher they feel was most effective.

Yahoo Product Support

5. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Jed Lowrie

He’s been starting at 3b since Chapman went down. Please update him to 2b/3b - thank you!

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, you can look Lowrie up on the ‘Position Eligibility’ page under the ‘Players’ tab. Lowrie needs one more start or 6 more appearances at 3B to gain eligibility.

Yahoo Product Support

7. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Danny, Franmill Reyes will be added into the player pool in our overnight update. You can make a transaction to acquire him tomorrow morning.

Yahoo Product Support

8. Year after year, unable to change time zone

I used to live in Africa, have returned to the US now. But, not according to Yahoo Sports. The start time for every game, draft, ..... is set to Central Africa Time and every suggestion I’ve seen made doesn’t work. How can this be so hard, Yahoo?

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. We should be able to start and bench the same player playing in a double header.

I have a lefty OF who is starting the first game of a double header. I played him, but for the second game he is benched because his team is facing a lefty pitcher. I have a max games played list, so if he pinch hits in the second game that 1 at bat will cost me 1 full game. I don’t want that. So, I propose that we should have the option to start or not start for each game of the double header. Instead of being locked in after the first game of the double header.

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey John, thanks for your feedback. Same thing happened to me earlier this week with Miguel Cabrera. I will pass this over to our product team to investigate making the change. Good luck this season!

Yahoo Product Support

11. Gleyber Torres is playing 2nd Base for the yankees but is listed as a SS - Please adjust his playing status to 2B and SS - Thank you

Please adjust Gleyber Torres to 2B and SS - he is tarting at 2nd for the Yankees even though he is a SS. Thank you

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Joe, Torres will gain 2B eligibility after 5 starts or 10 appearances there. You can track in ‘Position Eligibility’ on the ‘Players’ tab.

Yahoo Product Support

12. Name of the league... Dumpster Fire... my roster has been empty for 3 weeks. Please delete this garbage league.

Cheating commissioner... a blot in my fantasy aresenal... commissioner heckles team managers while he's at it.

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Cut Cheaters and post playing

Really, same guy has won more than once. Check player values, I cannot set the same team as the winners who seem to have gone over the limit. The math does not add up

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Juan Soto LF eligibility.

He is being called up and will play in LF, taking the place of Adam Eaton.

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Can u guys finally add RUNS to the players card?!

When we click on the little box besides a players name & the card opens why do u guys have every standard category there but NOT runs??
    U have AVG. HR RBI & SB but NO runs... WHY is that?

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey guys, when clicking the player card on web and on mobile, I see R listed. Where exactly are you seeing that info missing?

Yahoo Product Support

16. allow us to see who the probable starting pitcher is on Batters fantasy profile

so we don't have to refer to another site to view who the batters are facing ..... instead of stars or along side the stars .... just put who batter is facing that day

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Ken, thanks for your feedback. On your ‘My Team’ page, click ‘Opponents’ (on the same line as the date selector. This shows you the opposing pitcher for that day. Let us know if this helps!

Yahoo Product Support

17. Stop the cheating in my league

Stop the cheating in my league

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi John, we appreciate your feedback. We’re focused on providing the best Fantasy Sports experience for our users. If you’d like to report cheating/abuse in your league, please contact Customer Care directly. From the following link select “Contact Us”: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/fantasy-baseball?

Yahoo Product Support

18. commissioner veto trade

How does a commissioner veto a trade?

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Communicate with your users for a change

Communicate in a real way with a Yahoo community that desires real improvements. Explain to us how you intend to improve your product (or not) instead of foisting this ridiculous voting system on us. Lets have some real communication from management for a change.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Rob, thanks for your feedback. We have a ’What’s New’ page in-product to describe the major product changes for Baseball this year.

Any and all suggestions and feedback in this forum are reviewed by product and evaluated for our product roadmap.

Thanks for playing Yahoo Fantasy

Yahoo Product Support

20. Scoring is wrong

I looked at my my matchup and should have won 8-5 but it lists it as losing 13-8. It involved Badgeravfan

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base