Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Virus in new League - how to delete/cancel my team??

AS soon as I join this League, a virus appeared on my computer. How do I cancel joining this league?

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. how can I make a former private leaguue public?

I need to know how to make a league I am taking over commish duties public s I can replace players who have left..

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Reporting Trolls and Cheaters

I am in Fantasy Baseball Yahoo Public 66168. Shortly after our draft two teams started dumping their best players to one team. Even when we vetoed the trade he just resubmitted the exact same trades. When a few of us tried to call them out on this, and they changed all 3 teams' to the exact same name and profile pic as those who spoke up. obviously the owner/ owners of these team are just Trolling for reactions. Can we have a way to report this behavior and get them booted from what should have been a fun entertaining league

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Justin, we appreciate your feedback. We’re focused on providing the best Fantasy Sports experience for our users. If you’d like to report cheating/abuse in your Public League, please contact Customer Care directly. From the following link select “Contact Us”: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/fantasy-baseball?

Yahoo Product Support

4. hi my team didnt import properly and Jake Arrieta isnt in our league some how

not sure how he was my Keeper and is not found in our league at all

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, we appreciate your feedback. We’re focused on providing the best Fantasy Sports experience for our users. If you’re having issues with your league setup, please contact Customer Care directly. From the following link select “Contact Us”: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/fantasy-baseball?

They’ll be able to assist. Good luck this season!

Yahoo Product Support

5. Rosters did not migrate

I renewed my league but not all of the rosters migrated how do I fix

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Steve, we appreciate your feedback. We’re focused on providing the best Fantasy Sports experience for our users. If you’re having issues with your league setup, please contact Customer Care directly. From the following link select “Contact Us”: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/fantasy-baseball?

They’ll be able to assist. Good luck this season!

Yahoo Product Support

6. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, we appreciate your feedback. We’re focused on providing the best Fantasy Sports experience for our users. If you’re having issues with your draft, you’ll have to contact Customer Care directly. From the following link select “Contact Us”: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/fantasy-baseball?

Good luck this season!

Yahoo Product Support

7. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Mark, we appreciate your feedback. We’re focused on providing the best Fantasy Sports experience for our users.

If you want to change your scoring settings, go to the “Commissioner” tab and then click “Edit League Settings”. From there, you can adjust ‘Type of Scoring’.

If you want to change scoring categories, go to the “Commissioner” tab, click “Rosters & Scoring”, then click ‘Scoring Settings’.

Good luck this season!

Yahoo Product Support

8. It says registration has closed for 2018 season....that was awful short.

It says registration for Fantasy Baseball 2018 is now closed...that was awful short....

Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello everyone, our Fantasy Baseball game is now open for registration. Go sign up and get ready for a great 2018 season!

Good luck!
    Yahoo Product Support

9. Can Yahoo at least give us a projected start date for Fantasy Baseball?

5 weeks til the season starts and players don't have a clue when it is starting.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, our game is set to open this Thursday, February 15th! Check back then to get your league started.

Good luck this season!
    Yahoo Product Support

10. You can start by opening up Fantasy Baseball yesterday!!

With camps opening in less than 2 weeks, there is no reason to delay Fantasy Baseball. Your competition is already on board, so what is the problem?

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Roger, thanks for your patience! We will be opening our 2018 season on February 15th. Looking forward to another fantastic season!

Yahoo Product Support

11. Position Eligib

Hi, will yahoo baseball leagues give commissioners the ability to adjust position eligibility requirements next year in fantasy baseball?

For example, Anthony Rizzo collected 10 games at second base because of a scoring technicality of how he lined up during possible bunting situations and is therefore eligible at 2b. But a left handed first baseman should never have second base eligibility. It would be nice for commissioners to be able to adjust this.

Thanks for the consideration and looking forward to your thoughts.

Jeff

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Gino, thanks for your feedback! Unfortunately we will not be implementing commissioner controlled position eligibility. Player position eligibility will still be determined by number of starts and appearances.

Good luck this season!
    Yahoo Product Support

12. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow people who don't have a Yahoo account to join a league created by someone who does have a Yahoo account.

I created a fantasy Baseball League, tried to get 11 of my friends to join, only one did because nobody had a Yahoo account and nobody wanted to sign up for one so now we are not doing a Fantasy Baseball League... At least not on Yahoo

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Full standing changes from day to day

Add a chart or field on the full standings page to show where a team increased/decreased from the prior day. For example if a team had 9 points for HR and the next day dropped to 7 show a -2 next to the number in parenthesis or having a separate chart showing the day to day changes. It would be helpful to know what is categories is driving the changes in standings.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Ian,

Thanks for providing your feedback!

While this may not be exactly what you’re looking for, on the desktop version of the league you can find a drop down option that says “Current Standings,” you can toggle to “Full Standings” which will provide additional information for the league including Overall Points/Stats. You can also switch to a chart view and look at the last 7/14/30 days and see the increase/decrease of standings points for teams for the categories of your league.

Hope you find this information useful.

Thanks,

Product Support

15. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Yahoo has to come up with ways to prevent teams from streaming Pitchers in head to head point leagues

One way to prevent streaming is to allow the commissioner to require a minimum amount of hitters and pitchers.
    If the league allows up to 23 players on a team. The commissioner can determine how many hitters and pitchers of that 23 players have to be rostered on a team.

Example if a team can have up to 23 players on a team. 13 of those 23 players have to be hitters and 12 have to be pitchers.

Or require teams to have a mandatory starter for each position for every game.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to provide this information. I will forward this to our engineering team for further review.

17. Cheating commish emptied roster... what will happen? Nothing!! 185313 - cheating scum

So sick of these bum teams in my team lineups every year that Yapoo does nothing about.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ohtani should also be an eligible batter.

Ohtani should also be an eligible batter.

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 24 25 26 28 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base