Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Question: If my team maxes out in innings pitched can I still gain points in other pitching categories? Roto League.

Question: In Roto League, if my team maxes out in innings pitched can I stiil gain points in other Pitching categories?

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Import Pre-Draft Rankings

There should be an easier way to set up your own customized pre-draft rankings. Many of us will have external rankings (i.e. in Excel) that we want to have as our default Yahoo rankings and available for the draft. It would be much more efficient if we could import those rankings. The biggest issue would be making sure those external player rankings tie to a player in Yahoo's database. You could assign a player ID to each player and allow us to export that player list. Then we could adjust the rankings externally (i.e. in Excel, which is much easier…

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fantasy Draft - Move multi-position players

In fantasy drafts (mostly baseball, but others, as well) multipositional players are locked in one position. For example, if I draft Max Muncy (1B, 2B, 3B eligibility) it automatically slots him at first on my draft screen. I'd like to be able to move him to 2B or 3B depending on where I'd like to play him. Keeping him at 1B leads to confusion later in the draft when I may skip drafting a 1B or I do and it's filling up my bench while starting positions are still available.

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. lineups

Please try to get box scores, lineups, and statistics. Without these three things, there is zero point to playing and for 4-5 days now you have been failing at getting lineups out, keeping track of statistics, and keeping up box scores. What is the point of playing?

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jason,

Thanks for reaching out.

The issue has been resolved and you should see a green checkmark or red x depending on whether the player is starting or out. The stats should also update as well.

Thanks,

Product Support

5. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. What the heck yahoo

Why doesn't yahoo let you know if players are starting or sitting anymore on the app?

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for reaching out.

The issue has been resolved and you should see a green checkmark or red x depending on whether the player is starting or out. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Product Support

7. Replacing IL

You guys are also having trouble with IL. If a player goes on IL, and the fantasy has spots open, they should be able to replace the player on the roster. This is another thing not happening/working properly right now.

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please Place Anthony Santander on the IL

Please place Anthony Santander Baltimore on the IL.

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Draft date extensions due to delay in season

Are the deadlines for Fantasy Baseball drafts going to be extended due to the delay in the start of the season?

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Baumgartner returning to SF Giants Rotation? He's coming off IL and your update report says returning to SF Giants....isn't he on Arizona?

Longtime players do change teams, so I know your update on "Bums" return says he is coming back to Giants rotation when he plays for the Diamondbacks. Just FYI.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Award Holds uniformly with other sites.

For some IMO very strange reason Yahoo has chosen to only award holds to pitchers that enter the 6th inning or later. On MLB.Com there is no inning entered requirement. ESPN has no inning entered requirement. On Wikipedia there is no inning entered requirement. With 7 inning games for double headers now only the 6th inning pitcher more or less can get a hold.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Baltimore Pitcher Miguel Castro should be available in AL-only Leagues.

Baltimore Pitcher Miguel Castro should be available in AL-only Leagues.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi William,

Thank you for your feedback.

Miguel Castro was traded to the NY Mets and is now in the NL.

If your league uses the National League (NL) or American League (AL) only setting then any NL or AL player traded to the opposite group will be removed from the affected player pool and added (via waivers) to the new one. The traded player’s stats will show on your team page until he’s been removed. These stats won’t count towards scoring and are cleared in our nightly update.

Thanks,

Product Support

13. I use the Chrome browser. Is that why I cannot capture players and stats and copy into Excel anymore?

I want to copy player stats into Excel to sort by the different categories for evaluation. I used to be able to do this. Now I cannot. Using Google Chrome.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Punish the REAL GUILTY

I have been harassed by a man in yahoo fantasy baseball public league 183612. I was quitting on this season and offering to trade some of my team to help out my fellow players. My message went as follows: Giving up on this season. The season is just too weird for fantasy baseball. No time to dedicate to the everyday changes. I'm open to trading with anyone for anyone since I'm bailing out. First come first serve. I will examine and approve trades for the next few days everyday at 11pm pst. Here is the responses I received: From Jason…

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Seth Lugo

Seth Lugo Should be a starter/reliever now

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Chat App on Phone Gone Bonkers! Please Fix ASAP!

The Chat App now dings every time a player is dropped, added, streamed whatever. There is a Transactions area where the, you know, TRANSACTIONS should go. Not into the chat room.

Geez now every time I think a league mate is starting a CHAT and I go out there is just a notice that the Pickled Herrings team dropped Joe Blow and picked up Bob Bland. Make this nonsense stop. Please, I'm begging you. These endless false chat dings are driving me crazy and I'm in only three leagues. Can't imagine what people in a dozen of your leagues are…

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Flexible scheduling

You should really allow any week to be selected for the playoffs to begin. If a league only wants to play through July for instance, they should be able to.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Two teams make the championship matchup

This would be an option for leagues with two divisions. Let the division champions play the last week for the title. Especially this year with a much shorter schedule it could enhance the regular season. Take a 10 man league with two divisions. Seems like the regular season will be 9 weeks this year. So each team plays their divisional opponent twice and the division champs face off the last week. Yes I realize you don't play half your league, but this emphasizes the importance of winning your division. A good commissioner will put teams in divisions to promote competition…

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base