Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Underline the Stats time period selected on my Team page

When viewing my team Stats, it's very hard to tell what time period (Today Last7 Last14 etc.) is being reviewed because the bold font is barely detectable. Add this CSS to underline the time period as well:
    .Nav-h > .Selected > .Navtarget { text-decoration: underline; }

589th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Chad Pinder

Needs to be eligible at the SS position

685th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. In the draft app, picks occupied by keepers should be indicated on the "upcoming picks" timeline.

In the draft app, picks occupied by keepers should be indicated on the "upcoming picks" timeline. And when it says "3 picks until your next pick", that should mean 3 actual picks, not 3 picks OR keeps. For instance, if the first pick of the round is on the clock, there is a player being kept at the 2nd spot in the round, and I have the 3rd pick of the round, it should say "You are picking next".

589th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 491st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add ability to export stats by week.

I'd like to download my league's week-by-week results to excel - or at least be able to view them all in one place so I can copy/paste into excel. Would be fun to create visualizations of team performance in league context over time.

685th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 685th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Chris Gimenez has appeared as a RP 5 times; please add him as a RP.

Chris Gimenez has appeared as a RP 5 times; please add him as a RP.

491st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Why is Justin Smoak on the Can't Cut List for Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball?? He's not even in the list of top 20 first baseman!

Please remove Justin Smoak from the Can't Cut List. He's arguably not even a Top 20 first basemen by most criteria.

671st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Why doesnt your Fantasy Baseball ranking go by number of Wins like real Baseball?

Fantasy Baseball shouldnt be scored like Hockey. Wins should determine Playoffs. Make Wins 1.5 points-Ties .5 points-Losses.0. Wins like real MLB should always be the deciding factor to make Playoffs. Simple fix

685th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. MLB version of the redzone channel

Would be cool if someone Yahoo could partner with MLB.TV and highlight your batters that are currently at-bat and you click on their name and go right to the game!

I would pay money for this feature!

589th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Stop the auto refreshing of the web pages

Shut off the auto refresh of the web pages. I have trouble making roster moves because the page refreshes before I make the change.

589th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Inactive Games

Why d you only show the missed/inactive games in the small window and not in the game log??? How beneficial is it for us to only know the last 10 games instead of the last month or so? Get with the program

685th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Maintain Focal Point

The web pages seem to move the focal point (or data refresh) which moves the cursor and focus location regardless of browser, (Firefox, Chrome, Edge), very annoying and started I think 3-4 weeks ago. For example, if one clicks on the tablet icon to pull up more info on a player the dark shaded box opens but then the focal point is set back to the top of the page...making me scroll back down all the time to view what I clicked on. The focal point, or view resets to the top of the page often.

685th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Show team name AND OWNER NAME on league frontpage

It would be nice if both the team name AND the OWNER NAME of team was displayed on the league front page standings. Often teams change their team name and it is difficult to ID whose team it is quickly. I have been playing yahoo fantasy for 10+ years and it would be nice to show not just the team name on the standings and records. but also the players name/id right by the team name.

589th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Game of the day auto-play

Let us opt out of this. I don't want a game I don't care about blaring away at me as a default.
    Do you ever research "enhancements" or do you just let your product development team squat them out on us?

297th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Update the player cards so that they are wearing the caps of their current teams

James Shields is still wearing a Padres hat. It's been more than a year since he was traded to the White Sox.

685th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 685th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Remove Rizzo from Can't Cut List

Last week I couldn't cut Carlos Gonzalez, now he's hitting better and I CAN cut him. This week and the previous ones leading up to it, it's Rizzo who is just awful this season. I'm finally ready to cut him, now he has a do not cut symbol next to him. That's new. I should be able to cut Rizzo, please change asap, thanks.

403rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 685th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow commish to cap starting pitching in Roto to 162 games, etc.

Allow commish to cap starting pitching in Roto to 162 games, etc.

491st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base