Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 589th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Create a simple ratings system for commissioners

I have played in may private custom leagues in Yahoo! Fantasy Sports and once in a while I run into a bad or shady commissioner. If a commissioner out-and-out cheats there is a mechanism for reporting them, but if they do something like change the settings after the draft or make otherwise questionable decisions, owners are just stuck.

A simple thumbs up or down rating by all of the league owners at the end of a season would probably do the trick. Bad commissioners would be even more rare, and good commissioners would be recognized for their efforts.

491st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mandatory lineups

Every week it seems I go against someone who is starting 8 closers and no starting pitchers. Or they're leaving positions completely empty. This is a serious flaw on your site. Basically this wins the opponent 3 categories automatically (saves,e.r.a, w.h.i.p.) It's a serious disadvantage to everyone else. These people are just following the rules yahoo has set up, but unless it changes, this will be my last season as a yahoo fantasy player.

685th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Put in a feature that allows for a September DL

in September Major League teams don't have to use the DL, but have players who are done for the year. I would like to see Yahoo place players on the DL during this time even when they aren't in real life. Especially if it is well known that said player is done for the year. Since the playoffs occur then this is a big deal for dynasty teams. They aren't going to drop Clayton Kershaw or Stanton just so they can add some free agent player for a few weeks, so they have to play a man down, sometimes two…

123rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Yahoo should take over any deserted teams. Any team that is deserted after two weeks should be taken over.

Teams that do not make the proper adjustments. After two weeks then that team should be turned over to yahoo. What kills the public leagues is teams that get deserted.

685th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Way to see all probable pitchers for a given day

Have a filter on add player menu that shows all Probable pitchers for any given day like today and tomorrow's PP

685th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please stay current with NA players. There are many players who are NA that are not listed as so on your platform.

There are many NA players that are not listed as such and we are 1 week from the start of FA. This is allowing an unfair advantage to those teams who do have Na players to move
    Them and pick up others with no recourse for those teams who have NA players that have yet to be labeled as such (Nick Senzel) to move
    Those players and add additional guys. ESPN and other platforms are way ahead of Yahoo! In this regard. Please stay current. Guys like Senzel have never been in major league camp all preseason. Yet players like…

491st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Time to remove Carlos Correa from thge can't cut list.

Time to remove Carlos Correa from the can't cut list. Yahoo automated draft gave me 3 SS and 2 of them can't cut, not good.

403rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Remove keepers from draft

Currently when drafting, regardless of where your keepers are, Yahoo shows your draft with no players and an empty team and does not show you keepers until that draft spot is up. Please start the draft by removing the picks already allotted to keepers and place the keepers on the team so we can develop a better draft strategy

491st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Include a max weekly pickup option for roto leagues

Our league likes to limit the number of pickups per week for our roto league. The max weekly pickup option is available to H2H league, but not roto. Please add the feature option for roto league. Max pickups adds another layer of strategy and stops owners from making unnecessary pickups.

491st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 685th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Match up option on the app

There should be a match up option on the app instead of just the desktop version.

685th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Coordinate Fantasty League and official MLB info better

I want to see tomorrow's schedule with starting pitchers BUT I want to see the little green arrow next to pitchers who are free agents with their ranking. It'll make adding players so much easier.

685th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Coordinate Fantasty League and official MLB info better

Within the league, I click on a player because I want to see his status within the league. However it shoots you to his general MLB stats; this is not helpful.

685th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. add ability to not forfeit all the pitching categories when a team misses the min IP

When a team misses the min IP, all the pitching category points are automatically forfeited over to the opposing team. This give unfair advantage and extra points to an undeserving team. Add the option to only grant points for the categories the opposing team was winning, not all categories that are forfeited. We want the team that misses the min to be punished, but not unfairly reward the opposing team.

589th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Active Tim Tebow.....

Please activate Tim Tebow in player pool for Fantasy Baseball and of course, as NA. Thank you!

352nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I have not been able to pick up Jacob Barnes for 3 days now even though I put Trea Turner back on bench

I have tried to pick up Jacob Barnes for 3 days now and replace Benoit but keep getting a message saying Trea Turner is on DL after I put him on my bench and put Logan Forsythe on DL. Something is messed up with your system somewhere.

685th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Archive Team Logs, not just Total Stats

Currently the league history just includes "End of Year Roster" and it displays each players' total stats for the year, not the actual stats scored for the fantasy team.

As a commish, I like to post actual points/stats scored for teams at the end of the year. If these were logged/archived, it would be easier to track these and for dynasty leagues, show which players have been the best for each team over the past years.

This isn't just for historical documentation, but also for strategy for dynasty teams. Just because a player was good last year, doesn't mean you…

589th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. DL category on the waiver wire pick ups

Add a DL option just like the others, i.e. search by all players, waivers, teams, on other rosters, etc...

685th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Drop a player

Let me drop James Shields!!!!! It keeps saying he's involved in a transaction which isn't true. Nobody wants to trade for him. Fix the glitch Yahoo. If my commissioned wasn't so lazy if have him do it but it's been 2 days and I still can't drop him. Cmon fix it aready

685th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base