Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I don't like the dates being at the top of the Matchups page

I'm not sure why the dates (days of the week) were moved to the top of Matchups page but it feels inconvenient to have to scroll so far up and back down for each day...

580th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The stat bar header should always show when you scroll through batter vs pither page.

Batter vs pitcher vs team should reside on the main player page. We shouldn't have to filter through batter vs pitcher page to find today's matchup. This was removed over a year ago and still isn't back. While your matchup ratings are useful, it doesn't give the full breakdown that is needed.

Which leads to... The stat bar header should always show when you scroll through batter vs pither page. It's incredibly annoying to see a line of stats and not have what that stat is above and visible without having to scroll all the way to the top.

While…

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. please use number of weekly acquisition claims as a filter to limit streaming of pitchers

please use number of weekly acquisition claims as a filter when searching for leagues to join...some managers would like to play by rules where you draft a whole team, not just hitters...then stream pitchers (what does that prove?)...major league teams can't stream pitchers.

256th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. More good stuff is coming over the next few months. (Yahoo)

Please include the Public Leagues in this new stuff you are adding, this time. Or better yet give the Public Leagues the ability to add DL Players directly into our teams DL Slots, that the Private Leagues have.

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback! Often times with new features, we like to give commissioners the option and not force it on our Public leagues. We’re happy to hear you like the feature and will look into adding it to Public leagues next year.

Brett

5. Date each feedback idea .

How about including the date of each feedback idea so we can determine how old the input is. Some seem to be old or outdated.

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Track transaction fees

Our league charges $0.50 per transaction. We charge $0.50 for every add/drop and $0.50 for every player traded. We would like the website to track each owner's transaction fees.

Thanks,

580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Jordan Montgomery, LHP, Yankees???

Cannot find Jordan Montgomery in your list of players. He is played in AAA last year, should be an N/A this year if he doesn't make the Yankees starting roster.

Can you add him? I'd like to pick him up. Thanks!

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. News Blurb Color

Please make it so when you read a news blurb about a player it changes color from red to yellow so I don't open the same one 15 times thinking it's a new injury update. When I see the red ones it usually gives me a mini heart attack. Thank you in advance

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Read Only Mode

I understand that Yahoo needs to apply updates every once in a while. If you guys know that you need to make an update and the website is changed to read only mode, could you please provide some notice ahead of time in the league notes? When Yahoo changes to read only, very few edits can be made for fantasy teams. Some people may not have the time in the near future to make the necessary edits after read only mode has ended.

580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 463rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. End the OLD rule that makes no real sense. On ON Rotisserie play make your staff pitch 15-21 innings and not the 7 which makes no sense.!

Never have figured why yahoo sticks with old 7 inning min for Rotisserie fantasy baseball. It allows folks to not really keep up with innings pitched and some might not play or keep up with ONLY 7 innings required. I got lots of Votes on this in 2016 or 15 but Yahoo did nothing.. only 7 innings is too easy and its a joke.

580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Quick Place to View Previous Day's Statistics on Homepage

I'd like a place on the homepage to view 5x5 previous day statistics.
    I don't want to click into each team to see who had a great night.

580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add QS% stat category

Please add Quality Start percentage stat category. This eliminates the quantity of game starts from affecting the quantity of Quality Starts. For an example, with Quality starts Clayton Kershaw is ranked 36th because he only started 21 games. If we use Quality Start percentage he is ranked number one.

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Closer Depth Chart is 7 months old

I went info Yahoo Fantasy Baseball on February 13, 2017 and used "Research" hoping to bring up an up to date "Closer Depth Chart" and its dated July 26, 2016. That's not good! Your competition does have the most recent Closer information! I guess I need to go there! I have been preparing for Fantasy Baseball for over 2 months, but I can see that Yahoo is not worried about it!!!!

479th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. View daily stats under the Matchup tab in the mobile app

Other fantasy sites, such as ESPN, show you the daily stats for your players under the Matchup tab in the mobile app. I do think it is nice that you can see your players' weekly stats, so adding an option to view daily versus weekly stats would be clutch! Thanks!

580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Matthew,

Thanks for the feedback. Our team has actually had this on the radar. Expect to see this feature sometime in the near future.

Best,

Yahoo Product Support

19. When you click on a player, show their stats from last year too. Instead the player history is visbile which isn't very relevant.

When I am looking at a player recently transacted or my own players when I am reading notes. I want those numbers for reference along with this season's. That player history tab is mostly irrelevant for me. There is plenty of empy space on those player cards, and then you have to scroll over to read the notes sometimes. It should be streamlined.

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Auction nomination time

Give us option to reduce the nomination time for auctions. Least amount of time you allow is 30 sec. 15-20 is good

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base