Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. You should let us use the IR slots for teams affected by the Covid shut down.

If a team is shut down for a week, we can't use those players and we shouldn't have to drop them to pick up someone else. We should be able to use the IR slot so we can hold on to them while we pick up another player in the mean time.

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for your feedback.

Teams that have postponed games will not be given a Covid designation and will not be eligible for the IL roster spot.

The team/player will need to confirm a positive Covid test for that player and then the team needs to make an accompanying move to place the player on the MLB’s Covid IL in order for our data provider to confirm and update the player’s designation. This would then get updated in our system.

Thanks,

Product Support

2. NEED HELP

Commissioner says i did not pay for league 163857. I thought i paid to enter. can you help me

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Remove Javy Baez from the can't cut list, better yet, remove the can't cut list altogether! It's a farce!

Remove Javy Baez from can't cut list, better yet, remove the ridiculous can't cut list altogether!

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ok here is the original message "Please change your settings in all public yahoo baseball leagues to the following.  1. Cut waivers to 1 da

Ok here is the original message "Please change your settings in all public yahoo baseball leagues to the following.  1. Cut waivers to 1 day if not immediately.  2. Expand roster size by 6 . Finally expand injured list by 4. These changes should equalize the remaining baseball season

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Commish Updates

When there's a Commish and also an Asst Commish, when either one adds a Commish Update, it's assigned to the Commish. I think if the Asst Commish makes an update, the Asst Commish's name should be attributed to the update to avoid confusion.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Why can't I select July to reschedule my draft. I can't move from June!

There is no way to select July and schedule my draft for a later date than June right now.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Steven,

We appreciate your feedback.

Drafting has been extended through the end of July for baseball. Our team is working to get draft dates available past June 26th through July as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Product Support

7. Your inconsistent time changes on daily free agency pickups is frustrating. Get a standard time and stick with it.

Your inconsistent time changes on daily free agency pickups is frustrating. Get a standard time and stick with it. One day free agency occured at 1:13AM the next day was 4:38AM. I made a pickup of a player to be inserted into my lineup the next day. I stayed up until 2AM to make sure this would happen. It did not occur because of the late free agency and I failed to get him in my starting lineup the next day. Your inconsistency cost me a win.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Joseph,

Waiver transactions will begin at 12AM PST during the morning they are set to process. There could be a delay in the processing time depending on the amount of waivers that are being processed on a given day, so you may see some transactions processed at a different time on different days.

If you do see an issue with the waivers in your league, please reach out at help.yahoo.com to submit a request for support, or @YahooFantasyCC on Twitter or r/YahooFantasy, u/YahooFantasyCare on Reddit and we can gather more information and look into your league.

Thanks,

Product Support

8. Interactive Roto League Standings table

Would it be possible to bring back the old "Overall Standings - Distance from competition" table to the "Full Standings" page on roto leagues?

The new table isn't interactive like the old one was. It's also much harder to read.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Segura is a 3B in 2020. Does not have 3B Status

Segura is a 3B in 2020. Does not have 3B Status. May you please add 3B to his existing SS eligibility?

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Opting Out Players

I noticed today that Cespedes who over the weekend decided to opt out for the year is listed as NA. I have another player Jordan Hicks who opted out earlier and is listed as day to day. I am in a keeper enabled league and don't want to lose Hicks, but why is there a difference between the two players, who both opted out.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are aware of the designation not updating for Hicks. Our fantasy team is working with our data provider to get Hick’s designation updated in our game but we don’t have a time frame for when it will get updated.

Thanks,

Product Support

11. Designation for players impacted by COVID-19 postponed games

Is there any way to create a designation for the players impacted by the postponed games due to COVID? It's different than postponement due to rain because it could be 3 days to a week before they play again. It's brutal in keeper leagues, members are forced to punt production from a position or make a move they wouldn't need to under normal circumstances. Even just a NA designation would work. Thank you for your consideration.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Bill,

There will not be a specific designation or roster spot for players whose games are postponed for multiple days. A manager will need to continue to roster the player or drop them to add another player to the roster.

If the team and/or player confirms a positive Covid test result and then the team makes a roster move to place the player on the Covid IL, then our data provider will update the player’s designation which will update in our system.

Thanks,

Product Support

12. THIS IS BS. ALCANTARA NEEDS TO BE NA OR IL

YOU, YAHOO, MAKE THE GAME A MESS (FB). PUT ALCANTARA ON THE IL OR NA... CARRYING HIM ON A SHORT ROSTER IS BS!!!

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Craig,

Thank you for your feedback.

In order for a player to get a Covid-19 designation and be eligible for the IL roster spot, the player has to be identified as testing positive by the team and/or player and the team has to make an accompanying move to place the player on the Covid IL. Once this is done, our data provider will confirm and update the status which will then update in our game.

Thanks,

Product Support

13. Public league new waiver and pick-up rules....

Please tweak new default waiver rules.
    I’ve been in public leagues since the mid 90s and this year took me by surprise with daily waivers and waiver bidding... It really changes the game and on a short season, I am only now getting up to speed. Anyway, shame on me for not reading Yahoo notifications carefully.
    So now if three guys are day to day on short notice, you can’t pick anyone up till the next day. I get that you want it more fair. But how about keeping immediate pickups still possible before game times, and then after game…

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Timothy,

Thank you for providing your feedback.

The new waiver system was implemented last year for Fantasy Baseball.

We will get your feedback to our product team.

Thanks,

Product Support

14. Why is Sandy Alcantara still listed as day to day? He tested positive for covid 19 five days ago.

Why is Sandy Alcantara still listed as day to day? He tested positive for covid 19 five days ago.

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. scoreboard

Your scores are listed in reverse order of when the runs were scored. And there is no inning listed with the scoring line.Who's idea was that? Makes no sense to me.

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Now that the FAAB system is the norm league(s)-wide...

(I was completely unaware this was a global change, but that's more so on me for not reading the new rules/updates than Yahoo for implementing the change. Also, if it's called the FREE AGENT Acquisition Budget, players shouldn't just automatically be listed as "W" in the player list. FAAB system or not, a FA is a FA, and the player is considered as such unless they were recently dropped, and have to "clear" waivers, just like before. A FA bid takes a day; a waiver bid takes two days).

As a 17-year veteran in Yahoo Fantasy Baseball, I hate it.…

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Remove Max Scherzer Complete Game

Max took the L first game but H2H category has him for a CG that game. Need that point back!

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Marlins players should be allowed on IL.

I agree with the previous post. If an entire team is put in quarantine ( Marlins) all players should be eligible for the IL.

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base