Skip to content

Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

104 results found

1. Missing players

Not really an idea. There are players mission from the league database. Chase Hampton (NYY) and Carlos Jorge (CIN) most notably. They are not new draftees and should’ve been in for years now. I’m sure there are others as well.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, 

We'll pass these player requests along to our team to look into as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience!

2. live scoring

Don't delete my opinion because you don't like it, just respond and quit being a coward. Where is the scoring????????

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Why do you not have injury information on many injured players! i.e. Wyatt Lanford, you have listed as "na". BS: He has made the starting

You don't give injury or eligibility on all players! i.e. Wyatt Langford has made the starting lineup, but you have him listed as "na" or "minor league"! You have "dtd" on Devin Williams, while CBS notes that his injury will have him out until June 14th! Your lack of proper status can really hurt lineup decisions!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Dennis,

Players must be listed on the official MLB Injury Report and placed on the IL by their respective team to get the IL tag.

Once the teams begin making official transactions and have an official roster, our data provider will receive the updates to update the designation which will then update in our game.

Thanks,

Product Support

4. Weekly Lineups and IL players

Home league is in 21st year. H2H, mixed, 12 team, 5 x 5.
    The most frustrating part for me each season is that players go on IL after you've set your lineup. I believe that if a player gets placed on the IL that we should be able to move that player out of the lineup and insert a player from our bench. In any sport a coach can replace an injured player. The MLB teams always wait and see with players injuries, wanting to see if they respond to treatment or feel better tomorrow, or if Monday is a…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 6 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base