Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Lock players

I made the playoffs, but unfortunately the chances of me winning are now slim because a player who didn't make the playoffs dropped all of his quality players. Since I was low on the waiver wire, I knew I was in trouble. If you simply lock teams who don't make the playoffs this wouldn't have happened. I more than likely won't be playing anymore yahoo leagues because if this situation. It is unfair and possibly took $250 away from me.....

347th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Trade veto system needs to be changed.

Either make it less convenient to veto, or make it require half the league to veto instead of 1/4. Or both.

It's too easy to just click to veto without really thinking about it or investigating it. Vetos ruin leagues.

192nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Retro-active Line-up Changes

Fantasy Baseball should, JUST LIKE other sports, allow the retroactive ability to change line-ups. The semi-final championship game of my baseball league had myself with Mookie Betts on the bench because the night before he was rested and didn't start/play. One of 3 outfielders in the line-up did not play that day and I tried several times to make the switch that day before the game. It wasn't allowed. I contacted Yahoo several times but to no avail. Due to THAT line-up change, I lost that game. The RBI's alone accrued by Betts would have put my team to win…

479th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please get it together and treat Ohtani as one player or we're moving our entire league over to ESPN.

Two Ohtani's makes absolutely zero sense and is just plain lazy on your part.

67th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Create a new hitting category - Doubles & Triples.

Hello!

Hoping for this upcoming season, you can create an additional hitting category: Doubles & Triples. My league does not want two separate categories, but we also do not want to use the “XBH” category. Creating a “2B & 3B” would be phenomenal. Thank you!

59th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Create a new pitching stat category; total walks allowed + total hits allowed (NOT whip)

I have been a Yahoo! user/fantasy participant since the year 2000. I play fantasy baseball, basketball, hockey, NCAA march madness, and football with you. I have never left yahoo! for any other fantasy sports site. I have a simple request of you and am very hopeful you are able to grant it asap, prior to the 2017 fantasy baseball season.

My long-standing head-to-head league is moving away from ERA/WHIP. We want to steer clear of ratio/percentage stat categories.

Therefore, I am asking that you add a new stat category for pitching which combines walks allowed and hits allowed.

On this…

1st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  92 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. limit starting pitch

In the pro leagues limit how many starts a manager can have at the starting pitcher position to seven, just like the rest of the position players and real baseball. This would stop the "streaming" problem.

264th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. You should have to have a full roster. Every position filled.

You should have to post a full team. By lets say not carrying a catcher but carrying an extra OF you limit my player pool in the OF position. The skill should be to use the best "team" not the best pool of players.

175th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 347th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 347th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add Myles Straw to the player pool aka forced player list.

This guy was just called up to Houston's AAA squad. He's hitting .336 with a .417 obp and 39 steals so far this season in only 69 games.

This is a guy with 80 steal potential that is showing he's capable of getting on base at a good rate.

I'm interested in stashing him or at the very least being able to add him as soon as he's called up instead of having to watch him sit on waivers for 3 days so other league members can put in add requests.

347th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Stat Corrections need to happen timely!

Stat corrections that are deemed "too late" by Yahoo are not getting factored into league scoring. This must change! Many people have money involved in these leagues and categories are not being won. FIX THIS NOW!

175th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Profane language for a team name in Public league 134723. Ban the owner!!

Ban owners using profanity, especially in team names. Example: Public league 134723

99th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. During Baseball off-season, Yahoo need to FIX these problems!

1. Not all initial posts and/or replies "stick." Once a comment does not post (Yahoo glitch), it is impossible to re-post it. Very frustrating and discouraging to all Yahoo participants.

2. First replies to an initial post do not "show" until page is refreshed and/or a thumb is clicked on. Also, when replies are opened (on an initial post), if a thumb is then clicked, the replies close. Probably not correct and should be fixed.

3. Reply threads are "upside down." You have to read them from the bottom up to follow the continuity in chronological order.

4. Duplicate "nicknames"…

677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow suspended players to reside as "NA"

Suspended players should be allowed to be slotted into "NA" positions, as you essentially punish the manager with the player on their roster for owning a suspended player when he must reside in an active roster spot or be dropped. We've seen multiple examples in recent years (Aroldis Chapman, Robinson Cano, Starling Marte, Roberto Osuna, etc) where a player that should certainly be rostered is suspended and thus not accruing fantasy points. The suspended player does not count towards his real team's 25 man active roster or 40 man roster, yet he does count towards our fantasy rosters. This makes…

214th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add More DL Spots

With the 10 day DL, teams are not hesitating to place players on the DL. Current Yahoo default settings allow 2 DL spots per team.

Please consider increasing the number of disabled list eligible players for default settings.

117th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Give player updates a read/unread flag

When a new note is posted about a player, the icon next to the player name changes colors (from yellow to red). The only problem is that it stays that color for a set period of time (24-48 hours, maybe?). This causes issues when multiple updates are posted in a short time frame. After first reading an update, it would be nice if the color changed back to yellow until the next update is posted. That way I don't have to open the same update over and over to check and see if it is a new update or the…

159th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow option of lineup changes for both today/tomorrow

I know you can choose between TODAY or TOMORROW, but what about an option for both? If the player you want to drop already played, then the change would take place tomorrow, if your drop hasn’t played yet, then you’ll see the change on the same day.

288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Pay out in a timely manner

Perhaps Fantasy Baseball payouts could be deposited now, as the fantasy season ended weeks ago.

479th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Viewing Action Values on Team Pages in Keeper Leagues

Yahoo needs to add auction values to team pages in a keeper league. When trading for players it would be easier to see their actual value.

580th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 5 7 9 39 40
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base