Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Filters in individual player stats not working

The last few weeks, the filter for player stats isn't working. For instance, filtering for a single team in the split hitter stats, or for Batter vs Pitcher. This problem is happening in Internet Explorer and Firefox btw.

339th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. OH MY GOD, FIX YOUR SPLITS!!!!!

This year's splits in their player profile haven't been working for at least a week. This week JUST SO happens to fall into the most important week of the season for some fortunate managers. BUT UNFORTUNATELY, when these selected few attempt to research their hitting/pitching matchups for 2017 and 2017 only, (which I'm sure a LOT of savvy owners actually do) they find nothing more than a line of stats which are as valuable to them as Mark Prior is to ANY pitching staff circa 2006-present.

THIS IS THE ONLY TIME OF THE YEAR THAT YAHOO'S "STATISTICIANS" ABSOLUTELY AND WITHOUT…

580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Nate, our engineering team is aware and is currently working to resolve. Will get this fixed up soon. Good luck in the playoffs!

Yahoo Product Support

3. No Matchup Rating

I'm trying 2 check match ratings 4 today's game. There r none, 2 games start in 1 hour. Thanks for not helping me setup my lineup.

394th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Dave, thanks for reporting this. I have escalated to our product team who will resolve shortly.

Yahoo Product Support

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base