Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. What the heck yahoo

Why doesn't yahoo let you know if players are starting or sitting anymore on the app?

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for reaching out.

The issue has been resolved and you should see a green checkmark or red x depending on whether the player is starting or out. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Product Support

2. Replacing IL

You guys are also having trouble with IL. If a player goes on IL, and the fantasy has spots open, they should be able to replace the player on the roster. This is another thing not happening/working properly right now.

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Please Place Anthony Santander on the IL

Please place Anthony Santander Baltimore on the IL.

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Baumgartner returning to SF Giants Rotation? He's coming off IL and your update report says returning to SF Giants....isn't he on Arizona?

Longtime players do change teams, so I know your update on "Bums" return says he is coming back to Giants rotation when he plays for the Diamondbacks. Just FYI.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Award Holds uniformly with other sites.

For some IMO very strange reason Yahoo has chosen to only award holds to pitchers that enter the 6th inning or later. On MLB.Com there is no inning entered requirement. ESPN has no inning entered requirement. On Wikipedia there is no inning entered requirement. With 7 inning games for double headers now only the 6th inning pitcher more or less can get a hold.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Baltimore Pitcher Miguel Castro should be available in AL-only Leagues.

Baltimore Pitcher Miguel Castro should be available in AL-only Leagues.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi William,

Thank you for your feedback.

Miguel Castro was traded to the NY Mets and is now in the NL.

If your league uses the National League (NL) or American League (AL) only setting then any NL or AL player traded to the opposite group will be removed from the affected player pool and added (via waivers) to the new one. The traded player’s stats will show on your team page until he’s been removed. These stats won’t count towards scoring and are cleared in our nightly update.

Thanks,

Product Support

7. I use the Chrome browser. Is that why I cannot capture players and stats and copy into Excel anymore?

I want to copy player stats into Excel to sort by the different categories for evaluation. I used to be able to do this. Now I cannot. Using Google Chrome.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Punish the REAL GUILTY

I have been harassed by a man in yahoo fantasy baseball public league 183612. I was quitting on this season and offering to trade some of my team to help out my fellow players. My message went as follows: Giving up on this season. The season is just too weird for fantasy baseball. No time to dedicate to the everyday changes. I'm open to trading with anyone for anyone since I'm bailing out. First come first serve. I will examine and approve trades for the next few days everyday at 11pm pst. Here is the responses I received: From Jason…

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Seth Lugo

Seth Lugo Should be a starter/reliever now

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Chat App on Phone Gone Bonkers! Please Fix ASAP!

The Chat App now dings every time a player is dropped, added, streamed whatever. There is a Transactions area where the, you know, TRANSACTIONS should go. Not into the chat room.

Geez now every time I think a league mate is starting a CHAT and I go out there is just a notice that the Pickled Herrings team dropped Joe Blow and picked up Bob Bland. Make this nonsense stop. Please, I'm begging you. These endless false chat dings are driving me crazy and I'm in only three leagues. Can't imagine what people in a dozen of your leagues are…

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Make available players available instead of always being on waiver. It is impossile to make a roster change.

Make players available after the waiver time is up instead of putting them on waivers every day.The waiver time never ends. When I claim a player that i really need, I may or may not get him 3 days later. Once I put in 3 claims at the same time to replace one player and lost all three. Three days later I found out. I could not replace him for another three days. Dumbest rule ever. What idiot came up with this?

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Mel,

We appreciate your feedback.

The change was made to the Continuous waivers with FAB last year as this was viewed as the most fair option for our members.

Thanks,

Product Support

14. Ryan Mountcastle is a LF, just letting you know. :)

He's been one for a while. Thanks for your service!

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Player’s positions are determined based on info from the MLB roster and past performance.

Mountcastle will have to make 5 starts or 10 total appearances in a position to earn that eligibility in our game.

Thanks,

Product Support

15. Pablo López let in 3 runs on 8/24 but has an ERA of 0!

Pablo López pitched 5.0 innings on 8/24. He gave up 3 runs in the bottom of the fifth via 2 Sac flys and a single. How does he have an ERA of ZERO? There was only 1 error by Miami at that point, it was not during the 5th.

Should his WHIP also be higher?

His line is
    Date Opp Status Dec IP W SV K era whip
    Aug 24 @Was Top 8, 10-5 - 5.0 0 0 3 0.00 1.60

BUT, this was the scoring for the bottom of the fifth!

Howie Kendrick singled to right, Adam Eaton scored,…

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Roman,

Thank you for leaving your feedback.

Holds are not an official MLB statistical category: You may find that different statistical services use a different criteria, which is why holds reflected in box scores may not appear in your team scoring.

To see additional criteria for holds, please go to https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN6910.html.

Part of the criteria for a hold is a pitcher must enter the game in a save situation. A save situation in our game is not considered if the pitcher enters the game prior to the 6th inning. Strahm entered the game in the 5th, prior to the 6th, so this was not a save situation and would not meet the criteria for a hold.

Thanks,

Product Support

17. FAB

FAB option for just players that are NA (minor leaguers)

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Can't when any games and being treated unfairly because of the virus.

The cap on moves should be lifted if a team who has a certain amount of players PPD because of virus restriction. I can't even compete with the person I'm playing against cause 5 of my hitters and a few pitcher are idle since Thursday because of this virus. It's not fair I was destroying my opponent and now I have to watch my team get slow rolled into death with only 3 guys that took At Bats today? I think Yahoo dropped the ball here and I won't use this services every again.

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

Players will be updated in the player pool to update their team via a trade once the players have been officially added to the new team roster.

Thanks,

Product Support

20. Please take the accents out of all the players names in fantasy baseball. It makes it impossible for some us to search as we cannot type tho

Please take the accents out of all the players names in fantasy baseball. It makes it impossible for some us to search as we cannot type those accents on top of the letters

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base