Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. New setting request for Roster Changes

Can we have a setting that makes you set one single roster of hitters and pitchers for the entire week (and keeps the same bench players on the bench all week)? Otherwise, everyone just loads up on pitchers and there's no point to keeping bench hitters. The weekly roster changes setting is not that helpful because you can still move pitchers in and out of your starting lineup for the week (as long as you set your entire week up on Sunday/Monday). To help explain this more, think about football, you can't put a RB in your lineup for Thursday…

165th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Edit Draft Order Tool

This is a great tool... but allow the Commish total control.

1) Changes should automatically upload to be "draft" ready. Changing the draft type or time should NOT change or reset previous "Draft" editing.

2) Allow the commish to "fill" a draft selection without using a player. In other words, 1 player can take up more than one draft selection. Why? to "create" more value, bc some managers are willing to pay more than 1 selection for a player. Commish can also use this tool to "penalize" managers that do things that "hold the league *******".

3) Allow the draft…

25th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  22 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Increase team name characters

20 characters is not enough to enter a team name that you want. The 20 character limit includes spaces which only decreases the amount of characters you can actually input. Please increase the character limit when creating your team name. This is the most restrictive character limit I can remember on any fantasy sports site. Please correct!

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please let us see how many people are in a Pro League without making us sign up for it first.

Please let us see how many people are in a Pro League without making us sign up for it first. Would be nice if I knew how many people were already in a Pro League before I signed up for it. Think it would help to consolidate half full leagues if everyone could see upfront which ones were close to full already

149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Previous Season Team Stats

Save the total team stats from previous seasons so that you can go back and see what sort of totals you'd need to achieve to finish in various spots across categories.

Not sure if it has total stats for Roto Categories since our league is H2H Categories, but it just shows the overall record across each of the categories which isn't helpful.

98th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. We need to add a field for the commish to add the salary and contract for for keeper players in auction lgs

Each team's players need to have his salary and contract to be listed on the the team page all season and to be edited by the commish at any time.

this applies to all fantasy sports that use an auction style draft...

cooch.

72nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Batter vs pitcher stats on the team pages

Why do we still have to go to each individual player page to view this information? So time consuming, and very hard to compare across your team! I've been asking since 2013 for this to be aggregated on the team pages on a new tab. Replace the match up ratings for all I care, those are completely worthless anyway!

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  20 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Keeper/Draft Auction Value Tracking

Yahoo currently only allows tracking of values for keeper players. Please expand this tracking to include the draft value of non-keeper players as well. Current tracking forces me to manually add all non-keeper values from the previous draft in an excel spreadsheet so the owners know the values for all of the players from the previous year's roster. Thanks for your consideration.

110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make the custom team pictures bigger! You can barely see them!

It's almost not worth it to find a creative custom image for your team, BECAUSE YOU CAN BARELY SEE THEM! ESPN's pictures are like 4 times bigger, making it worthwhile to find the perfect picture for your squad.

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allowing Monday roster moves in weekly leagues

Any update on when or if we'll be able to add/drop players right up until the first game of the week? Even though owners in weekly leagues can adjust their lineup on Monday, players have to be added by Sunday night in order to be on their roster for the week. The issue was raised last year and the support team said it was on your radar. Can we get this changed? It works that way in fantasy football...why not baseball?

85th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Can you create EDITABLE Commish Notes?

Would it be possible to make a Commish Note editable?
    For instance, as commish, I keep track of SP adds per week using a Commisn Note on the league homepage each week. At the start of each week, I have to copy/cut my template, delete the completed week's info, and paste the template again (while deleting the previous week's info/adds) before creating the new note.

Is it possible to allow us users to simply EDIT the commish note where we can just delete/add new info in it instead of going through the tedious process I mentioned earlier?

Thanks for considering…

43rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. LH/RH splits and PRE/POST All Star Break Splits Filter

Would you please consider adding a filter under 'stats' on the PLAYERS page for a hitter's stats vs LHP as well as vs RHP? This would help users filter through potential free agents pickups on a day when the player is supposed to face either a LH or RH starter.

Additionally, in the same area, would you consider adding a pre-all star break split and a post-all star break split in the 'stats' option on the PLAYERS page?

Thanks so much!

45th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Message Board needs improvement on PC and APP

Came across this issue while posting rules from the commish notes to the message boards for people to see who are using their phones...

When I made a couple posts on the message board from my computer using rich editor, both the posts had white text on gray background or something that made the entire post completely unreadable.

When I changed the post from my computer from rich editor to classic, the posts in the app became readable, but they didn't have any return spacing between any of the lines so it came out to be just one huge blob…

271st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please add Wins + Quality Starts as a category! Thanks!

Add Wins + Quality Starts as a category.

4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  66 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add Opponent SLG and/or Opponent OPS for pitching stats.

Add Opponent SLG and/or Opponent OPS for pitching stats.

You already have Opponent OBP as a pitching stat, so adding one or both of these options shouldn't be too much of a stretch, and they're both better measures of pitching skill than OBP (which is already somewhat addressed by WHIP).

129th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Registration Schedule for Pro Leagues

I know that fantasy baseball just opened but this is something to keep in mind. Not trying to rush you guys because the following suggestions were probably going to happen anyway.

Make at least one date and time available for all draft type, scoring type and entry fee combinations. If the league doesn't fill, so what? We'll get a refund and sign up for another league.

Please don't schedule unusual draft times. For example, I see that there is one draft on Feb 2 at 12AM pacific time. I don't think anyone wants to draft then.

Thank you

233rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. player rankings should reflect custom stats

I'm fine with Yahoo doing and O-rank and providing the ranks for 5x5 standard leagues, but why is there no option to show the rankings of players using a league's custom stats? I play in a 6x7 league and it would be very valuable information if we knew the exact ranks of players under the umbrella of our own custom stats.

41st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add BAA (Batting Avg Against)!!!

Why is a stat that YAHOO uses on pitcher profiles not an option as a stat category in leagues??? You have OBPA (On Base % Against) and stupid stats like pick offs and pitch count...Yet no BAA, again a stat you use in your pitcher profiles! Makes no sense!

98th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. leagues w/ divisions - standings based within division

lets say private leagues have 2 divisions of 5. allow us to Make standings go from 1-5 in each division instead of current format where it ranks teams regardless of division (which makes it pointless to have divisions). If this cannot be done, let us customize which teams make playoffs so we can actually have Wildcard spots

107th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow keeper cost changes midseason

Currently, the only players that you can have a keeper cost on are players who were kept from the previous season. However, if a player is added to the player pool midseason, we would want to know their cost to keep next season but it does not allow that because he was not kept going into the season. The keeper cost should be forward looking not in reverse. You should make decisions on players based on their cost to keep next season not what it cost you to keep them going into the year. Therefore, the commissioner should be able…

402nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base