Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add ability to export player stats on team and free agent pages to excel spreadsheet.

Add ability to export player stats on team pages and free agent pages to an excel spreadsheet

7th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  27 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. PPD games

You should be allowed to swap out players when a game is PPD (as long as the game never started). Since there is no actual "start time", this should be treated like a teams off day. Players on your bench should be allowed to be substituted in until the start of THEIR game time

12th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  17 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Expanded Commish Ohtani/Future 2-Way Player Options

So we realize you guys decided to make Ohtani 2 separate players. Many people are obviously upset about this (myself included). I understand that either choice will ruffle some feathers, so why not make a commissioner option to treat Ohtani as 1 or 2 players?

Commissioner Option 1: Treat him as 2 separate players, both take up a roster spot, etc. the way you guys said it would be this year.

Commissioner Option 2: Have him in the system as 2 players but he would act as 1 player. For example, under this option, pitcher Ohtani and hitter Ohtani only…

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  25 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Off season trading.

Speaking on behalf of both of my leagues, I think off season trading should be allowed. You should be allowed to trade draft picks and players. Not only does it keep people motivated but keeps baseball alive all year long. I don't see no reason why this shouldn't be allowed effective immediately.

17th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add Ability to Create Polls on the Message Board

Add the option to create a poll on the league message board, where each manager can vote on a topic once and the votes are automatically tallied.

This would make league management easier -- rule changes, league settings, etc. could be voted on -- and league participation more fun, as it'd provide another level of smack talk (voting on worst draft picks, trades, roster moves, etc.).

18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  23 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Keep league open all year

Keep the leagues open all year. Yes, close for 2-3 days for maintenance but otherwise, allow leagues to draft, add players, look at stats, etc for the whole year.

29th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add retroactive roster changes to Commissioners tools.

Commissioners should be able to make retroactive roster changes. I've had a few players randomly get benched for no reason this season and I know others that it has happened to as well. It's available in Football so why not have it in Baseball?

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  19 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bring back the forums so we can find replacement managers

why would you get rid of the fantasy sports forums? how else are we going to be able to find replacement managers?

36th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  21 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Increase Maximum Roster Size to 50

There's a significant number of feature requests that would be resolved by allowing the maximum possible roster size to be 50 instead of 30. Allow commissioners to set this number and to determine the distribution of position types.

This would allow a commissioner to:
    * Have 24 active positions, 6 BN (for leagues that want a Yahoo-traditional size roster).
    * Have 13 active positions, 12 BN (for leagues that want a daily fantasy-sim type configuration with a 25 man roster, e.g. 8 position players, 1 SP, 4 RP)
    * Have 25 active positions, 15 BN (for leagues wanting a 40-man…

34th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  23 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add Luis Robert to Player List

Please Add Luis Robert as Not Active player. He's been signed by the White Sox and hopefully will be added to the Fantasy game as well!

31st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Increase team name characters

20 characters is not enough to enter a team name that you want. The 20 character limit includes spaces which only decreases the amount of characters you can actually input. Please increase the character limit when creating your team name. This is the most restrictive character limit I can remember on any fantasy sports site. Please correct!

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. player rankings should reflect custom stats

I'm fine with Yahoo doing and O-rank and providing the ranks for 5x5 standard leagues, but why is there no option to show the rankings of players using a league's custom stats? I play in a 6x7 league and it would be very valuable information if we knew the exact ranks of players under the umbrella of our own custom stats.

41st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Can you create EDITABLE Commish Notes?

Would it be possible to make a Commish Note editable?
    For instance, as commish, I keep track of SP adds per week using a Commisn Note on the league homepage each week. At the start of each week, I have to copy/cut my template, delete the completed week's info, and paste the template again (while deleting the previous week's info/adds) before creating the new note.

Is it possible to allow us users to simply EDIT the commish note where we can just delete/add new info in it instead of going through the tedious process I mentioned earlier?

Thanks for considering…

43rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Keeper leagues, be able to view all transactions on one page and allow export to Excel

even modifying the URL from the number to all
    My league players who were picked up as FA count for a different salary than those drafted, If i could export all the FA pickups then my formula could look at those, then the draft results, to calculate keeper costs. Right now I cannot so it is a manual process.

63rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. LH/RH splits and PRE/POST All Star Break Splits Filter

Would you please consider adding a filter under 'stats' on the PLAYERS page for a hitter's stats vs LHP as well as vs RHP? This would help users filter through potential free agents pickups on a day when the player is supposed to face either a LH or RH starter.

Additionally, in the same area, would you consider adding a pre-all star break split and a post-all star break split in the 'stats' option on the PLAYERS page?

Thanks so much!

45th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 7day, 14day, 30day for Team Stats

Allow us to see our total team stats the same way we do with individual players with the 7-day, 14-day, 30-day, season option. This way we can track how our teams are performing week by week.

69th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. i should be able to drop a player even if he has already played today.

Allow me to drop a player who has already played today. His stats should count since I have him active but I should have the ability to drop him for tomorrow regardless if he's played. I am trying to move a player from my DL to my bench but can't make any moves right now because all my players have played today and are locked. My league plays with continuous waivers set for everyday with transactions set for Today.
    I cannot even change the day on my roster page to tomorrow and drop a player. This needs to be reworked…

65th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Dynasty leagues Of All Sports

Keep Dynasty Leagues Active All Year . For Changes , Recruits And Trades Year Around !!!
    Thanks

72nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. More DL spots in Private Leagues

We need more DL spots in Private Leagues. You updated the NA spots to 10 but left the DL spots at just 5. For keeper Leagues we regularly have more than 5 players on the DL at one time.
    Please up it to 10.

Thanks!

74th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Player Pool

Please add more prospects to the player pool. Keeper leagues often have very deep leagues and having more prospects available would be very beneficial. Players like Wander Franco SS TB is not available, and he is a top 50 prospect.

84th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base