Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Change your position eligibility requirements

Your are currently the only fantasy baseball provider in the universe that has Anthony Rizzo 2B eligible in 2018. THE ONLY ONE. If that is not enough to demonstrate you have an issue, I don't know what does.

Please change your requirements similar to CBS and ESPN and require 20 "games played" at a respective offensive position. 5 "games started" is fine.

42nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How about give leagues a choice on Ohtani

How about give leagues a choice on Ohtani
    Why not have 3 Ohtani's in the Yahoo Universe and allow individual leagues decide how they wish to deal with him?

Ohtani (Util & SP)
    Ohtani (Util)
    Ohtani (SP)

Individual leagues can decide whether there are two or one in their league. If leagues what one unified player then they can set their own rules that the other two can't be rostered. If for some reason leagues like having two separate Ohtani's they can make the unified one off limits on rosters.

This seems something Yahoo can do now without disrupting leagues…

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Anthony Rizzo should NOT be 2B eligible.

It is absolute failure that Rizzo is 2B eligible. He Never started a game there and while you might see he made 10 appearances at 2B, it was because of a shift in alignment and a scoring technicality. PLEASE change this to 1B only. This is the type of thing the will ruin the entire season of fantasy baseball and it's commonsense really. I love yahoo fantasy sports, but you guys need to do the right thing here.

55th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Two-Way Player Statistics

Hello - With three players currently in MiLB (Hunter Greene & Brendan McKay) or heading to MLB shortly (Shohei Otani) who both play the field and pitch regularly, does Yahoo have a solution for how these player's statistics will be handled? As far as I can tell, Yahoo has never had a player eligible for both a pitching spot and a position player spot, and hitting stats have never counted for pitchers, nor have pitching stats ever counted for hitters.

If that remains the case, how will it be determined which "side" of the ball these players will be eligible…

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  17 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fix Ryan McMahon eligibility

across levels in 2017 Ryan McMahon started over 50 games at 1B, over 30 games at 2B and over 20 games at 3B. yet in yahoo he is listed as only UTIL.
    are we really penalizing a guy because he came up for a cup of coffee in September?

108th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Yoan Moncada

Disappointed to see Moncada only has 3B eligibility. I get it. He played 5 games at 3B in his cup of coffee with the Red Sox but let's be honest, that was more of a sip of the mug then a full cup. The man played 163 games in the minors at 2B. Zero at 3B or any other position. He more than likely will open the season for the White Sox at 2B or shortly there after. Why waste time listing him only as "3B"? He should at least be "2B and 3B" to start the year. If you…

99th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Prospects who were either SP or RP last should remain as such this year. My league does not use a P so those pitchers are missing

My League only has SP or RP slots.... no P

All of the pitchers listed as P are missing from my league. Teams in my keeper league owned players last year and they are now missing because they only have a P eligibility.

Players such as Ian Anderson who last year was designated SP..... was never called up to the Bigs and is now labeled P

Please Fix It

120th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ability to decide during the draft what position you want to draft a multiple position eligible player at

during the draft say you want to draft machado who is 3b or SS, you should be able to decide what postion you draft him as and he goes to that position spot on your roster during the draft.

159th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. How does Kyle Schwarber still have Catcher eligibility in 2017?

Why does Kyle Schwarber still have Catcher position eligibility? And don't quote me the 2016 article.

We are just over 30% completed with the 2017 season and he has played the following amounts at Catcher as of 6/3/17:

of games started: 0 (Cubs have played 54 games)

of games played in: 2 (Cubs have played 54 games)

of innings played in the field: 3.0 (approximately 486 innings not including extra innings games; that's 0.6% of the innings the Cubs have played that Kyle Schwarber has spent behind the plate.)

Do you, Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball, not think it fair to re-set…

151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow to start players before second game starts on double-header day.

I have an SP who is scheduled to start on the second game in a double-header day. It should allow me to start him after the first game ends and before the second game starts. That would be fair.

192nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. The positions a player is eligible for should be able to be customized for the league

The positions a player is eligible for should be able to be customized for the league. For example, a league should be able to require a player to play a certain position for 50 games rather than the standard 10 in order to gain new eligibility. Brock Holt being able to be someone's starting 1B is ridiculous.

175th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Option to require full rosters in H2H categories leagues

Can you please create a setting that would require teams have all of their positions filled. Managers in our h2h league often leave RP slots empty so they can roster other players. I'd like an option to require everyone fill their roster spots. Thanks

175th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add CP (Closing Pitcher) spot

In points league, often times the RP spot is just used by a starter that has both SP and RP designation and inflates the scoring for the week. I want to be able to use solely closing pitchers in a spot.

264th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Minor League Players Position Eligibility

Willie Calhoun played 77 games in 2B and 36 in the OF in the minors, but you decide his position eligibility on the 11 games he played in the majors last year. You need to count both majors and minor league games to make it fair.

264th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Weekly Leagues

Can you please add an option to choose a pitching team for weekly formats rather than only individual pitchers?

An example would be changing the Cubs for the Dodgers. You than have a pitching team that works much better for leagues that are only changing players weekly.

Is this possible for you to implement this year?

256th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Stricter Position Eligibility Requirements

I believe yahoo needs to impose stricter positional eligibility requirements. It appears there are just so many players out there with multiple positions that aren't deserving that it sort of undermines "positions" in general. Finding a decent player to fill almost any position is just way too easy at the moment. The current format of 5 games started or 10 appearances just doesn't cut it. I believe yahoo may have the "softest" positional requirements out of any fantasy league out there.

For instance, Anthony Rizzo has 2B eligibility now despite having only played 4.1 innings there all season. I find…

228th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Alex Bregman has 4 Starts at SS, putting him 1 start away from eligibility, not 2.

Alex Bregman has 4 Starts at SS, putting him 1 start away from eligibility, not 2. Please correct this. This means he will likely earn SS eligibility during the season which will be important considering how disappointing the position of shortstop has been in 2017.

228th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Michael Lorenzen for the Reds needs a created batter as well. Just like you have for Ohtani. He’s already played CF this year.

Michael Lorenzen needs a Utility/OF player as well like you have for Ohtani... He’s already played CF this yr. He’ll hit at least 10 homeruns...

347th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 347th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Platoon Position Spot in Weekly Leagues

Platoon Position Spot in Weekly Leagues
    I was thinking last night at work, had an idea 💡 I think it would be cool to have a platoon spot if yahoo added it for weekly leagues?
    Add it in as an alternative in the weekly league format. It could go under the UTIL spot, the platoon spot you could tinker all week and mix and match daily based on matchups. It’s the only spot where you can change daily
    I think it would be pretty sweet as weekly has removed a lot of value from guys that have elite splits

289th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base