Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Name of the league... Dumpster Fire... my roster has been empty for 3 weeks. Please delete this garbage league.

Cheating commissioner... a blot in my fantasy aresenal... commissioner heckles team managers while he's at it.

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cut Cheaters and post playing

Really, same guy has won more than once. Check player values, I cannot set the same team as the winners who seem to have gone over the limit. The math does not add up

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Juan Soto LF eligibility.

He is being called up and will play in LF, taking the place of Adam Eaton.

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. allow us to see who the probable starting pitcher is on Batters fantasy profile

so we don't have to refer to another site to view who the batters are facing ..... instead of stars or along side the stars .... just put who batter is facing that day

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Ken, thanks for your feedback. On your ‘My Team’ page, click ‘Opponents’ (on the same line as the date selector. This shows you the opposing pitcher for that day. Let us know if this helps!

Yahoo Product Support

5. We should be able to start and bench the same player playing in a double header.

I have a lefty OF who is starting the first game of a double header. I played him, but for the second game he is benched because his team is facing a lefty pitcher. I have a max games played list, so if he pinch hits in the second game that 1 at bat will cost me 1 full game. I don’t want that. So, I propose that we should have the option to start or not start for each game of the double header. Instead of being locked in after the first game of the double header.

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey John, thanks for your feedback. Same thing happened to me earlier this week with Miguel Cabrera. I will pass this over to our product team to investigate making the change. Good luck this season!

Yahoo Product Support

6. commissioner veto trade

How does a commissioner veto a trade?

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Gleyber Torres is playing 2nd Base for the yankees but is listed as a SS - Please adjust his playing status to 2B and SS - Thank you

Please adjust Gleyber Torres to 2B and SS - he is tarting at 2nd for the Yankees even though he is a SS. Thank you

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Joe, Torres will gain 2B eligibility after 5 starts or 10 appearances there. You can track in ‘Position Eligibility’ on the ‘Players’ tab.

Yahoo Product Support

8. Scoring is wrong

I looked at my my matchup and should have won 8-5 but it lists it as losing 13-8. It involved Badgeravfan

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Mark, we appreciate your feedback. We’re focused on providing the best Fantasy Sports experience for our users. If you’d like to change your league settings, please contact Customer Care directly. From the following link select “Contact Us”: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/fantasy-baseball?

They’ll be able to assist. Good luck this season!

Yahoo Product Support

10. Elvis Andrus, shortstop for the Texas Rangers, arm is broken. Your own player notes show this. Please correctly list him as "injured".

Elvis Andrus, shortstop for the Texas Rangers, arm is broken. Your own player notes show this. Please correctly list him as "injured". Your delay in doing this gives a strategic advantage to the owners who don't have him over the owners that do, since the owners that have him either have to drop him completely or keep a player on their active players' list that cannot currently play.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. PLEASE put the smack talk box back.

Just put back the dialog box.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Martin, you can access Smack Talk by clicking the chat icon on the top right of your screen above the MLB.com logo and between the Search and Help icons.

Yahoo Product Support

12. Other teams players daily score display

Please add the option to check other teams DAILY scores by players in the mobile app. We are only allowed to see the accumulative score of the week.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Rhadames, thanks for your feedback! On the matchup tab, you’ll see a filter at the top named ‘Totals’. Click that and you can toggle the individual day’s scoring.

Yahoo Product Support

13. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Skip, we appreciate your feedback. We’re focused on providing the best Fantasy Sports experience for our users. If you’re having issues with your league setup, please contact Customer Care directly. From the following link select “Contact Us”: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/fantasy-baseball?

Yahoo Product Support

14. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Daryl, we appreciate your feedback. We’re focused on providing the best Fantasy Sports experience for our users. If you’re having issues with your league scoring, please contact Customer Care directly. From the following link select “Contact Us”: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/fantasy-baseball?

Yahoo Product Support

15. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi H, we appreciate your feedback. We’re focused on providing the best Fantasy Sports experience for our users. If you’d like to report the abusive team name, please contact Customer Care directly. From the following link select “Contact Us”: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/fantasy-baseball?

Our abuse team will handle appropriately. Thanks for playing!

Yahoo Product Support

16. Why is Justin Turner listed as day to day, dude has a broken hand and is out 3-4 months, he should be listed as injured, can this be fixe

Why is Justin Turner listed as day to day, dude has a broken hand and is out 3-4 months, he should be listed as injured, can this be fixed, seems ridiculous to list him as day to day.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, we’ll give him the designation once the team makes the official roster move. Good luck this season!

Yahoo Product Support

17. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Mark, we appreciate your feedback. We’re focused on providing the best Fantasy Sports experience for our users. If you’re having issues with your league setup, please contact Customer Care directly. From the following link select “Contact Us”: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/fantasy-baseball?

Yahoo Product Support

18. PLEASE PUT SAL PEREZ ON DL ASAP. TY

Id like to start the season with a catcher so please put him the DL asap. Thanks

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, we’ll give him the designation once the team makes the official roster move. Good luck this season!

Yahoo Product Support

19. Crooked Comissioner

A league was drafted HJO98 or HJ098, the commish deleted the draft results, moved it to an offline draft and is just leaving all league members in the lurch by not setting another draft date. Please delete this nonsense.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, we appreciate your feedback. We’re focused on providing the best Fantasy Sports experience for our users. If you’d like to report cheating/abuse in your league, please contact Customer Care directly. From the following link select “Contact Us”: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/fantasy-baseball?

Yahoo Product Support

20. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base