Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Keep DL, DTD, and NA's on the bottom of the page

Keep DL, DTD, and NA's on the bottom of the page

677th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Coordinate Fantasty League and official MLB info better

Within the league, I click on a player because I want to see his status within the league. However it shoots you to his general MLB stats; this is not helpful.

677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Auction nomination time

Give us option to reduce the nomination time for auctions. Least amount of time you allow is 30 sec. 15-20 is good

677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Change GP in baseball Avg. Stats (Season, 30,14 or 7) filter from 1.0 for all to actual games played please so it's more meaningful to us

Change GP (games player) in baseball Avg. Stats (Season, 30,14 or 7) filter from 1.0 for all to actual games played please so it's more meaningful to us

677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Show raw data in calcuations

In the Matchups page, I'd like to be able to see the raw data in a stat that involves a calculation (i.e. Win/Loss%, ERA, WHIP) so I can manually calculate how a players stats that day or later in the week will affect it. For example, I can see my pitchers Win/Loss% is 0.500 for the week, but I'd like to be able to hover over that number and see whether I'm 2 for 4 for the week, or 3 for 6, or 4 for 8. Same with ERA and WHIP.

677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Would love more defensive points, but need ability to exlude 1B

I would like to have more defensive points. Currently we're using assists, which isn't too bad. But I'd rather use PO and/or DP -- but only if we can excude the first base position. They already have ample hitting points are get an undue number of PO and DPs by design.

677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1st suggestion: make the "suggestion" link you post workable.

I am missing 5 years of my Fantasy Baseball team on my profile

677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please Default MLB Games Scores

Games scores do not have any default in the way that they are displayed. Example click on "Sean Manaea" name and go to Summary or Game Log. Notice Aug 1 L 10-4, Jul 27 L 4-8, Jul 16 W 3-7, etc. Proper default scores, a loss should be shown L 4-10 or a win should be shown W 7-3. Perhaps this data has been given to you by STATS LLC, Rotowire, and/or MLB, but then you should notify those enities. This data error can be figured out, but it's not professional and is sloppy. Maybe I am the only one…

677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Standard Deviation Rankings

This isn't a new idea, but instead a fix that is needed. For about 6 years now, the Standard Deviation (std dev) rankings have be completely flawed. Categories that you want a low number of, such as ERA and WHIP are counted incorrectly. According to the rankings, the lower the ERA or WHIP then the worse that player is doing, which is completely incorrect. According to these rankings with last year's stats, the most valuable pitcher was William Cuevas. He pitched in 1 game and had a 108.00 ERA for the season. Him, Glenn Sparkman, and Taylor Cole were the…

677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. More good stuff is coming over the next few months. (Yahoo)

Please include the Public Leagues in this new stuff you are adding, this time. Or better yet give the Public Leagues the ability to add DL Players directly into our teams DL Slots, that the Private Leagues have.

677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback! Often times with new features, we like to give commissioners the option and not force it on our Public leagues. We’re happy to hear you like the feature and will look into adding it to Public leagues next year.

Brett

16. 677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Coordinate Fantasty League and official MLB info better

I want to see tomorrow's schedule with starting pitchers BUT I want to see the little green arrow next to pitchers who are free agents with their ranking. It'll make adding players so much easier.

677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. complaints

Limit trade requests from certain managers when it gets excessive. I am in a league and one manager has made a trade offer at least twice a week to me for about month, he keeps asking for the same players and I refuse and write in the comments that I will not be trading those players yet he continues to keep making the same trade requests.

677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. SP / RP HISTORY

When looking at the “game log” section for SP/RP who are now starters you can only see one or two starts at the most. This kind of sucks especially if the sp started as a reliever or with the reliever tag but has been a starter all year. I don’t mind the SP/RP tag I just want to see more history of his performances.

677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base