Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mandatory lineups

Every week it seems I go against someone who is starting 8 closers and no starting pitchers. Or they're leaving positions completely empty. This is a serious flaw on your site. Basically this wins the opponent 3 categories automatically (saves,e.r.a, w.h.i.p.) It's a serious disadvantage to everyone else. These people are just following the rules yahoo has set up, but unless it changes, this will be my last season as a yahoo fantasy player.

677th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Rizzo has played 2B five times this year

Rizzo has played 2B five times this year

580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Yahoo should take over any deserted teams. Any team that is deserted after two weeks should be taken over.

Teams that do not make the proper adjustments. After two weeks then that team should be turned over to yahoo. What kills the public leagues is teams that get deserted.

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Way to see all probable pitchers for a given day

Have a filter on add player menu that shows all Probable pitchers for any given day like today and tomorrow's PP

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Match up option on the app

There should be a match up option on the app instead of just the desktop version.

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Cheating commissioner

Cheating commissioner

Is there any rule to penalize a cheater commissioner?

Block any type of message or communication in the league and handle it arbitrarily
    STAR WARS LEAGUE (ID# 67018)

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Archive Team Logs, not just Total Stats

Currently the league history just includes "End of Year Roster" and it displays each players' total stats for the year, not the actual stats scored for the fantasy team.

As a commish, I like to post actual points/stats scored for teams at the end of the year. If these were logged/archived, it would be easier to track these and for dynasty leagues, show which players have been the best for each team over the past years.

This isn't just for historical documentation, but also for strategy for dynasty teams. Just because a player was good last year, doesn't mean you…

580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. DL category on the waiver wire pick ups

Add a DL option just like the others, i.e. search by all players, waivers, teams, on other rosters, etc...

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I have no idea how to look at my team stats.

When I g o to Yahoo baseball to look at my team stats, I don't know how to get to them. It always wants me to start a new team.

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Chad Pinder

Needs to be eligible at the SS position

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Jake Lamb hit 2 home runs Friday night and Matt Holiday hit oner. Yet my stats show only 2 home runs for Friday night.

Jake Lamb hit 2 home runs Friday night and Matt Holiday hit oner. Yet my stats show only 2 home runs for Friday night.

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Scoring in the matchup page is consistently wrong

The live updating matchup page often has incorrect scores, adding up stats for teams incorrectly and doubling stats from the previous day in the early morning hours. This makes the matchup page very difficult to use if it can't be trusted to have the score of the matchup right ... which should be the main priority for the page given that that's the only thing you can really see on the page. Please fix this, or just kill the live updating matchup page, since it just doesn't work.

580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Inactive Games

Why d you only show the missed/inactive games in the small window and not in the game log??? How beneficial is it for us to only know the last 10 games instead of the last month or so? Get with the program

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Morning stats

Every morning, the stats on my matchup are wrong, and they correct around 9:00 am est. I'd like to be able to check my matchup before work.

580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The Trends page should be tailored for the type of league

Trending player counts should be shown for the type of league you're playing in. For example dynasty league managers are not interested by the player shuffle occurring in non-dynasty leagues where slumps, hot-streaks, injuries yield to different decision making pattern.

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Position eligibility check screen.

Have a My Team option, so you don't have to check all of your players individually.

580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Create new batting stat category: ABRA: At Bat advancing Runner, this means an at bats where the batter succeeds in advancing baserunner(s)

ABRA: At Bat advancing Runner, this means an at bats where the batter succeeds in advancing baserunner(s), this may sound like a Sacrifice (S) but it will also including walks, HBP, and run-scoring or baserunner advancing ground outs. I think Yahoo Fantasy Baseball buffs like myself will really appreciate this skilled category.

580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base