Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Standings page

Easy fix...Please align the columns on the Standings page so that the points from each stat are directly above the values for that stat. For example, I'm looking at ERA values and my eyes move directly up and I'm looking at the points for WHIP, not the points for ERA.

And if you really want to improve it, take a look at the CBS Fantasy Standings page. In addition to the top chart you have, they have a table for each individual stat and where you stand so that you don't have to resort by every stat to really see…

580th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. A couple of things..

This year when I went to do my pre-draft rankings the rankings didn't match the yahoo defaults. They were specific to whatever league I was in. This meant that about 40 of the top 100 were middle relievers while Giancarlo Stanton was ranked 156. It made it almost impossible to do a really good pre-rank of my own. Please go back to the old way. I want to do rankings based off where yahoo has players ranked, because this is what the average joe sees. I don't care if Jason Grilli is actually 43 by our league rules. Nobody is…

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. View daily stats under the Matchup tab in the mobile app

Other fantasy sites, such as ESPN, show you the daily stats for your players under the Matchup tab in the mobile app. I do think it is nice that you can see your players' weekly stats, so adding an option to view daily versus weekly stats would be clutch! Thanks!

580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Matthew,

Thanks for the feedback. Our team has actually had this on the radar. Expect to see this feature sometime in the near future.

Best,

Yahoo Product Support

5. When you click on a player, show their stats from last year too. Instead the player history is visbile which isn't very relevant.

When I am looking at a player recently transacted or my own players when I am reading notes. I want those numbers for reference along with this season's. That player history tab is mostly irrelevant for me. There is plenty of empy space on those player cards, and then you have to scroll over to read the notes sometimes. It should be streamlined.

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Auction nomination time

Give us option to reduce the nomination time for auctions. Least amount of time you allow is 30 sec. 15-20 is good

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Commas in FAAB Budgets

In my league, we are using $100 million FAAB budgets to inject realism and granularity to waiver bids. We already had a bid of 1.1 mill beat a 1 mill bid! The only problem is Yahoo won't allow commas to be used, making it unnecessarily difficult to read the bids. This should be a relatively simple and easy fix! Thanks!

580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I don't like the dates being at the top of the Matchups page

I'm not sure why the dates (days of the week) were moved to the top of Matchups page but it feels inconvenient to have to scroll so far up and back down for each day...

580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Certain stats not projected during draft

**Please consider revising your method for projecting stats**

I recently revamped our league, taking it from a boring 6x6 to a H2H Points league. I was all excited to roll out the custom scoring that I spent so much time creating and recreating. One of the new features was giving value to middle relievers and set-up men that isn't found in traditional leagues. Rewarding Relief Appearances was part of that plan.

Fast forward to Draft Day and I saw that no relief pitcher had any RAPP projected for 2017. As such, that dropped every relievers projections by 50-70 points (1…

580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Date each feedback idea .

How about including the date of each feedback idea so we can determine how old the input is. Some seem to be old or outdated.

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Autopopulate custom draft order

When creating a custom draft order, you should be able to enter the first round, then choose snaking or non snaking, and have it auto populate the remaining rounds.

It is a lot of work to enter in the draft order for every round.

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. add Ozzie Albies

AAA top 10-15 prospect Ozzie Abiles could be an easy add. Would bet dollars to doughnuts he is up before the Allstar break.

http://www.albanyherald.com/sports/ozzie-albies-likely-won-t-be-in-minors-for-long/article_71d10830-f924-5590-b2c3-b06f2ae54065.html

580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Jordan Montgomery, LHP, Yankees???

Cannot find Jordan Montgomery in your list of players. He is played in AAA last year, should be an N/A this year if he doesn't make the Yankees starting roster.

Can you add him? I'd like to pick him up. Thanks!

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Let either the Owner or Co Owner draft (don't force it to be the Owner)

Currently the system is set up to require the Primary Owner of a team to draft - the co-owner can do little more than watch. The system should allow either the primary owner or co-owner to draft depending on who enters the draft room first. This way if a co-owner needs to draft for an absent owner - they can do so with no difficulty.

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Disable custom rankings based on league stats

Our league doesn't like the custom rankings based on custom categories. This skews everything. We prefer the default rankings. There needs to be an option to disable this feature. It was better before this was added.

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Restore description message in invite tools

I can no longer include a message when sending out invites for my leagues.
    I am only prompted for email addresses.
    This seems like a big step backwards... no ability to describe the league details etc.
    And the timing is questionable 2 weeks before the Baseball season begins?
    Why was this changed and when is it going to change back?

580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. When we save our draft rankings, can we go straight to an export ranks?

When we save our draft rankings, can we have an export ranks to other teams link somehow without having to go back to our original team page?

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base