Fantasy Baseball

Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The Trends page should be tailored for the type of league

Trending player counts should be shown for the type of league you're playing in. For example dynasty league managers are not interested by the player shuffle occurring in non-dynasty leagues where slumps, hot-streaks, injuries yield to different decision making pattern.

677th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Jordan Montgomery, LHP, Yankees???

Cannot find Jordan Montgomery in your list of players. He is played in AAA last year, should be an N/A this year if he doesn't make the Yankees starting roster.

Can you add him? I'd like to pick him up. Thanks!

677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add Player Faces Next to Names

Your UI is far too outdated. If you play fantasy football on NFL.com, it leaves you for dead. Your site doesn't even offer a face of the player for crying out loud? Are you serious? Yahoo is run by a female and it shows. Adjust your priorities.

677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Planned  ·  Product Support responded

Faces should be added soon. We are waiting on that information from our data providers.

Thank you for your feedback.

4. Please allow commissioners to allow additional DL and NA

Commissioners should be allowed to make the disabled list or not active list as large as up to 15 players. In this day and age we have keeper leagues. It is extremely hard to have minor leaguers in Yahoo Fantasy in a keeper league with only five NA slots. It is also hard to have only five disabled list slots- we're keeping players that have been injured but aren't out for the entire year. The default of five is perfectly fine for redraft and public leagues. Please have an option for commissioners to increase the number of disabled list and…

677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fx baseball play by play on StatCast or w/e it is called

I cannot see the benefit of the p[lay by play having repeated lines, particularly in later stages of (baseball) games. F'rinstance, something like this:

M. Barnes pitching
    M. Barnes pitching
    M. Barnes pitching
    C. Correa doubled to right, M. González to third
    C. Correa doubled to right, M. González to third
    J. Reddick flied out to right
    Y. Gurriel flied out to right
    M. González singled to center
    M. González singled to center
    M. González singled…

677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. A couple of things..

This year when I went to do my pre-draft rankings the rankings didn't match the yahoo defaults. They were specific to whatever league I was in. This meant that about 40 of the top 100 were middle relievers while Giancarlo Stanton was ranked 156. It made it almost impossible to do a really good pre-rank of my own. Please go back to the old way. I want to do rankings based off where yahoo has players ranked, because this is what the average joe sees. I don't care if Jason Grilli is actually 43 by our league rules. Nobody is…

677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Fix the Live Draft Software or Get Rid of It

Incredibly disappointed in Yahoo's auction draft software. Managers ran a little late. Paused the draft for 15 minutes to allow them to arrive. Come to find out that you cannot pause the draft again. FOR 5+ HOURS. This rendered the draft completely useless. Everyone is ready to jump platforms after this mess.

677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Where do I start streamers

add 1 dl spot I've had 3, 4 studs I consider unstoppable giving the opposing team more at bats & innings pitched. Limit adds to 3 per week to fill those dl slots. Your team should be locked on Sunday. Meaning if you don't have a back up like Kendrick, Gonzalez & Gorko on your bench and you get an injury you should pay for that. That's why MLB teams always have a utility guy. If you injure a 1b and don't have a back up first baseman you should be without a first basemen until the add and drops…

677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. There are so many things wrong with FB this year. For one thing the 'Start Active Players' has yet to work for me

Can you just fix all the broken stuff first? 'Start Active Players' has yet to work as it should including tonights game where W Ramos was a late scratch and there sits Realmuto on the bench. The stat tracker is a bloody joke- why should it take 9 clicks just to see what my team is doing and why in God's name do I have to see what my dropped players are doing every time I open it? Can't that be a global and final command? Shouldn't I be able to simply click on the tracker and see what my…

677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Show the Starting Pitchers already

The season starts in three days. Do you just show one day in advance? I want to set my lineup for a week.

677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Chad Pinder

Needs to be eligible at the SS position

677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Dynasty Enhancements

Can we please enhance the dynasty options within Yahoo?

I do dynasty options in both baseball and football. Football is based off of salary where as baseball is based on draft picks. I understand that every league is different but my request is rather easy.

I would love if Yahoo would make it easier in the transition from one year to the next. If I look at my 2019 roster on the app, it's blank. I get it, we haven't drafted yet. But until that draft occurs, it would be helpful if the rosters weren't blank and if trading were…

677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Player avearges

Allow everyone to see this year before start of the season to see there total points from last year as well as there average points from last year.

677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Stop Mistaking Ronald Torreyes for Gleyber Torres, it's borderline racist

This is now the 3rd time in the last week (that I've noticed) that you guys list Torres as not starting (when he is) and you have inserted Ronald Torreyes into that slot instead.

677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Inactive Games

Why d you only show the missed/inactive games in the small window and not in the game log??? How beneficial is it for us to only know the last 10 games instead of the last month or so? Get with the program

677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Maintain Focal Point

The web pages seem to move the focal point (or data refresh) which moves the cursor and focus location regardless of browser, (Firefox, Chrome, Edge), very annoying and started I think 3-4 weeks ago. For example, if one clicks on the tablet icon to pull up more info on a player the dark shaded box opens but then the focal point is set back to the top of the page...making me scroll back down all the time to view what I clicked on. The focal point, or view resets to the top of the page often.

677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base