Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yahoo waiver glitch

Our league has a 3 move maximum per week. By Sunday all of us were out of moves. However, the waivers execute on Monday morning at 3 am (a new week). Some folks in our league were able to put in claims on Sunday for the Monday night pickup. But others got the message that they were out of moves for the week. Please fix this ASAP. It is creating issues in our league. It is an obvious glitch.

339th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug with the Player List

When you look at batters in the player list and sort by something that isn't a pitcher column, and then try to look at pitchers, the system returns a "no players found" message. The same is true if you sort pitchers by something that isn't a batter column and then look at batters.

The system would be friendlier if you would fix this. Thanks!

479th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Problem With Batting Avg Calculations in My League

We have 3 teams tied with .255 batting average. All 3 have different H/AB, but all 3 were given 4 pts for BA in the standings. The BAs aren't calculated out past the 3rd decimal place like they used to be. Oddly, there are 2 teams with .247 batting avg, and those ARE calculated past the 3rd decimal. Please fix!

677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Display Plate Appearances in OBP leagues

In matchups, Yahoo displays the H/AB stat along with the individual match up stats. However, for leagues that use OBP instead of AVG, the H/AB stat is useless. In OBP leagues one needs to know how many Plate Appearances ones players have had, to contextualize the number. I suggest either replacing the H/AB stat with Plate Appearances, or adding it alongside it.

I have seen numerous requests for this, from twitter (https://twitter.com/Ian_Myers/status/1111697924151488512) to reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/fantasybaseball/comments/b6oad9/deriving_obp_on_yahoo/)

Please make this stat available, thank you.

394th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. You can't have championship week occur during the final week of the (real) regular season.

Seriously. This is not real baseball. Please have championship week done before the final week of the regular season.

65th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey everyone, thank you for your feedback and another great season of fantasy baseball on Yahoo. Our product and engineering teams are investigating more flexible playoff start/end dates for next season. Stay tuned!

Yahoo Product Support

7. 40th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  34 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow limits on pitching in "Head-to-Head - Points" leagues

Limits on pitching (as well as hitting) exist in "Points" leagues. Why ON EARTH do they they not exist in "Head-to-Head - Points" leagues? I'm talking specifically about the "Max Innings" option. Without such a limit, everyone in my league would use a 10-man rotation- the incentives would be there to use as many starting pitchers as possible.

Further, the ideal formats for pitching limits would be "Max Games Started" and "Max Pitching Appearances." I'd imagine most leagues would set the Max Games Started limit at 162 and tailor the Max Pitching Appearances to the number of SP and RP…

38th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  19 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please update missing and outdated player profile pics!

Im pretty aware when it comes to updated and missing player profile pics. I spent a great deal of time going through the player pool and finding the mistakes/omissions for you guys so hopefully this makes it easier! Can you guys update these ASAP please!?? (There are a lot of prospect pics missing too...) Thanks!

Missing prospect pics:
    Yoan Moncada - White Sox
    Lucas Giolito - White Sox
    Alex Reyes - Cardinals
    Dom Nunez - Rockies
    Matt Thaiss - Angels
    Austin Riley - Braves
    Ryan Mountcaste - Orioles
    Cornelius Randolph - Phillies
    Bradley Zimmer - Indians
    Jack Flaherty - Cardinals …

139th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Walker Beuhler Optioned June 30 and in minors but NA tag removed w/o warning

Walker Beuhler Optioned June 30 and in minors but NA tag removed w/o warning. Please put back his NA designation as you're screwing over owners who have to make move today with Kirby Yates.

347th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Fx baseball play by play on StatCast or w/e it is called

I cannot see the benefit of the p[lay by play having repeated lines, particularly in later stages of (baseball) games. F'rinstance, something like this:

M. Barnes pitching
    M. Barnes pitching
    M. Barnes pitching
    C. Correa doubled to right, M. González to third
    C. Correa doubled to right, M. González to third
    J. Reddick flied out to right
    Y. Gurriel flied out to right
    M. González singled to center
    M. González singled to center
    M. González singled…

677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I cannot swap players from the Player List - it gives me an Error every time - says player is pending a transaction - this has been going on

NEED HELP - program will not let me swap players - I have a person on DL and I cannot replace them - have tried several different players - gives me an Error - cannot find any place to contact for help

677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. why did you remove the 2 decimal places in the player profiles?

for example, we used to see:

ERA 4.00

and now its simply ERA 4

It looks horrible, all pitchers stats have 2 decimal places. Please fix this, it just looks unprofessional.

580th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, thanks very much for reporting this. I will pass your feedback along to our product teams to resolve.

Yahoo Product Support

14. Add Oswaldo Arcia please.

yeah, just add him.

214th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Small fix to ahead/behind matrix

The new matrix that shows distance ahead/behind with all team info is awesome! I always do that in my head, now I don't have to. One thing, the WHIP and ERA are showing the wrong color codes for ahead/behind.

394th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Jordan Montgomery, LHP, Yankees???

Cannot find Jordan Montgomery in your list of players. He is played in AAA last year, should be an N/A this year if he doesn't make the Yankees starting roster.

Can you add him? I'd like to pick him up. Thanks!

677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base