Fantasy Baseball

Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Filters in individual player stats not working

The last few weeks, the filter for player stats isn't working. For instance, filtering for a single team in the split hitter stats, or for Batter vs Pitcher. This problem is happening in Internet Explorer and Firefox btw.

461st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Your app is terrible

Full of bugs. I can’t click anywhere without getting an error message. I deleted app and downloaded again - didn’t fix problem. Recruit some better engineers or pay them more or something.

681st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. RAPP stat Category

i'm in a H2h Points League and the stat category RAPP appears to be bugged when you go to try to search for relief pitchers for the season (total) it shows that no pitchers have any Relief Appearances, but when you search by the last 30 days the Relief Appearances now show up.

579th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 673rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Brian, sorry to hear you’re getting these popup ads. We are investigating their source and will get them removed. Please let me know if you continue to see them. Thanks!

Yahoo Product Support

5. Eduardo Nunez (BOS) has started 2 games at 2B and it's not being tracked under "position eligibility", Thanks

Eduardo Nunez (BOS) has started 2 games at 2B and it's not being tracked under "position eligibility", Thanks

280th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey guys, thank you for reporting this issue. The engineering team is working to get this fixed as soon as possible. Will update here once resolved.

Yahoo Product Support

6. Try to update fantasy matchup at least 1-2 days in advance

So many times I go onto the "Fantasy Matchup" link for a given day, and see that you have NOT yet ranked the players (from 1-5 stars). This is an incredibly useful tool and ads a lot to your fantasy baseball. Please make sure that this function is working at least 24 hours in advance, so rosters can be properly set up and players can be picked up off waivers according to their matchup rankings

477th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Bruce, thanks for reporting this. I have escalated to our product team who will resolve shortly.

Yahoo Product Support

7. No Matchup Rating

I'm trying 2 check match ratings 4 today's game. There r none, 2 games start in 1 hour. Thanks for not helping me setup my lineup.

389th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Dave, thanks for reporting this. I have escalated to our product team who will resolve shortly.

Yahoo Product Support

8. 579th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, thanks for reporting this. Our engineering team is working to resolve as soon as possible.

Yahoo Product Support

9. OH MY GOD, FIX YOUR SPLITS!!!!!

This year's splits in their player profile haven't been working for at least a week. This week JUST SO happens to fall into the most important week of the season for some fortunate managers. BUT UNFORTUNATELY, when these selected few attempt to research their hitting/pitching matchups for 2017 and 2017 only, (which I'm sure a LOT of savvy owners actually do) they find nothing more than a line of stats which are as valuable to them as Mark Prior is to ANY pitching staff circa 2006-present.

THIS IS THE ONLY TIME OF THE YEAR THAT YAHOO'S "STATISTICIANS" ABSOLUTELY AND WITHOUT…

579th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Nate, our engineering team is aware and is currently working to resolve. Will get this fixed up soon. Good luck in the playoffs!

Yahoo Product Support

10. 681st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Rob, thanks for reporting this issue. Our engineering is working to fix currently and should have everything resolved shortly.

Yahoo Product Support

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base