How can we make Fantasy Baseball better?

Allow player swap once a game is PPD

Once a game is PPD, if there are bench players available that can be swapped due to start times being later, this should absolutely be implemented. Feels like a large miss and something that could be easily changed.

6th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Brandon Smith shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

47 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Screwball Commish commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And once you figure out how to code this PPD change, you can use that code block as the basis for separating games of a doubleheader so managers can set a unique lineup for each. Welcome to OOP, Yahoo!

• Bill Lipsett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey guys; this is Yahoo. They are NEVER up to par regarding updates. Check this out.... today, Tuesday July 24, there is a green dot next to Shane Beiber, indicating he is the starter today, yet, if you read the comments on him, he is being optioned to assignment last week. Get it right, willya?

• RocknRef commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely agree. The postponements often come too late make the change even when I'm sitting at the computer! It would be great to create another designation w/the PPD that lets us swap out a player. Rain has played a big role this early season and has really skewed the results.

• Ralph commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also, some people don't check their rosters every 15 minutes, due to work, family, religious or any other commitment. Please change it.

• Ralph commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It should be implemented. But it hurts us any time of the season,.

• eW commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, we need this. It really kills us early in the season with all the rain outs.

• Sugaminkok RC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, we don't play fantasy sports to not have guys playing everyday - why have bench players if u can't swap out on PPD days, it's the only thing really that sucks about Yahoo Fantasy Baseball, not everyone that plays is in the USA, down in Australia we are 12-15hrs time difference, you need to cater for all & your currently not. Apart from that I love fantasy baseball.

• Mister Fingers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allowing this would make the game more fun and less frustrating/disappointing. It would reward managers who frequently log in and check their teams (generating more ad dollars,) and would have only a moderate effect over the course of a season.

• TK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's not laziness if the game wasn't postponed before the start time. I think it should not be allowed if the game was already postponed before the start. Plus someone above suggested you should be able to move scratched players. In both of those cases you had ample warning and should have paid attention. But in a game that starts out as rain delayed then becomes postponed you should have the option.

• Nick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

in yahoo football, they offer setting for lineups as game-time to tuesday. how can you folks not write a code like this for baseball!!!!!

• Nick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yahoo baseball is horrible. locking lineups when a game is ppd? cbs and espn didn’t lock. yahoo NEEDS better engineers working on this

i love yahop fantasy football, yet yahoo baseball is by far the worst .

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base