Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. PPD games

You should be allowed to swap out players when a game is PPD (as long as the game never started). Since there is no actual "start time", this should be treated like a teams off day. Players on your bench should be allowed to be substituted in until the start of THEIR game time

12th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  17 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Dark Mode

My wife gets angry when I'm on your site while she sleeps...it's so bright!

154th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Average Calculation Inaccurate

Why are averages in points leagues calculated by adding up the avgs of all the stat categories?This results in wild value swings.

400th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Advertisements

Why do you guys have a 30 second ad for each 30 second player highlight? Not only is that very annoying and stupid, it bogs down everyones cpu and half the time the ads freeze and must be replayed. Everyone understands you must make money through advertising, but an ad after EVERY player hightlight?... bit ridiculous if you ask me.

270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 194th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. MATCH UP RATINGS & DAILY ACCURACY

WHOMEVER POSTS RATINGS SHOULD UPDATE DAILY!
    CK'D PLAYER TODAY & RATINGS STATED HE HAD ZERO HRS &
    2 RBI IN LAST 7 DAYS!? TRUTH BE TOLD PLAYER HAD 2 HRS & 9RBI IN PAST/LAST 7DAYS!
    HELLO?????????

350th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make the "Start Active Players" button move Players marked as Active in for Players marked as Inactive

Currently, the "Start Active Players" button appears to only take into account if a player has a game scheduled. It does not consider whether or not the players are flagged as either Active (the green tag for "Probable Starter" or "Batting 3rd", for example) or Inactive (the red X for "Not in Starting Lineup"). In should take these into consideration, giving lineup priority first to Active/Green players, then to players with NO tag (so unknown status), then to players with the red X (as a batter not in the starting lineup might still pinch hit). This would especially help with…

232nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Weekly Pro Leagues

I strongly recommend that Yahoo creates Pro Cash Leagues with WEEKLY lineup changes. This is the most widely used setting across other fantasy baseball sites and the average person cannot keep up with the rigors and work involved with daily lineup changes.

Even the overwhelming majority of custom cash leagues are set for daily lineup changes because that is the default setting that Yahoo creates, and most commissioners who are creating a league overlook this important setting.

270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Sunday transactions should count for next week

My league has weekly transaction limits of 3 per week. Transactions are executed in the middle of the night. If you have reached your limit for the week you can't submit a claim on Sunday, even though the transaction won't be executed until Monday...a different week.

I have two super easy solutions: 1) Change the time where the transaction limit rolls over to 8am on Sunday. This is after the waivers process from Saturday but still gives time to make a claim for Monday.

2) Probably the easiest solution is to allow for unlimited claims but only limit the transactions.…

270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. trade problem

Another team and I made a trade where I gave up two players and he gave up one. He obviously had to drop a player to accept, which he did. A couple days later, and before the trade processed, he picked up another player off the waiver wire. This then voided the trade because he didn't have enough roster space. I think, in this situation, you should be unable to pick up another player if you're agreed to a trade needing the extra roster space and the trade hasn't processed yet. Can this be corrected???

350th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Fix your bugs

Fix your bugs. I dropped Tyler Austin & picked up Nick Ahmed. Tyler Austin is still on my roster. Austin is also on available player list. Nick Ahmed appears no where. I make a change to my lineup. One day it is there next time I look it is if the change has not taken place. FIX YOUR BUGS!

295th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. auto renew is just stupid

Who had the bright idea to auto renew ALL teams when renewing a league? It makes more sense for the league to renew BUT each team should have to CLICK on a link to REJOIN the league BEFORE they are auto added to the league. BECAUSE I like to know if everyone is coming back especially when it is an open internet league and I don't know these poeple personally to ask them if they are coming back. I am HOPING that they all are but it is STUPID to ASSume they are all coming back. By auto renewing all…

194th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Active players

Yahoo needs to make the starting lineups of each team active when the first pitch is thrown and not at the scheduled game time. Too many games are lost when the lineups are activated and then the game is delayed and then postponed after the scheduled start time.

464th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Three minor leaguers who are still listed with old teams

Touki Toussaint (listed with ARI, now with ATL), James Kaprielian (listed with NYY, now with OAK), and Kevin Maitan (listed with ATL, now with LAA) are all listed with the wrong clubs in the Fantasy Baseball engine.

Also, the MIL outfielder previously known as Trent Clark changed his name to Trent Grisham in honor of his mother over the offseason. He's still listed under his old name.

Please fix!

341st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. On "Players" page, add "Yesterday" as a stat to sort by.

You current have a "Today (live)" but being that many games are played at 10pm EST, to be able to sort by "Yesterday" would make much more sense for everyone that makes add/drops the next morning.

270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Minimum Innings Pitched Per Team Per Week setting in Head to Head leagues.

There is a flaw with the Minimum Innings Pitched Per Team Per Week setting in Head to Head leagues. The penalty for not reaching the minimum innings pitched is the loss of all pitching categories. I suggest the only pitching categories that should be affected are the ERA and WHIP. In my opinion, the spirit of the minimum innings option is to protect against someone sitting on a lead in those percentage categories. If a person can win Wins, Saves, or K's with 1 inning pitched, god bless them. Winning a numerical pitching category in H2H should not be part…

668th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Dont send me invites to random leagues

I receive the same email invite every few days for "Kim's Unmatched League "

464th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. please add Enyel De Los Santos (phillies pitching prospect) to the player database!

please add Enyel De Los Santos (phillies pitching prospect) to the player database!

in general, please have more prospects in the database. a lot of us play dynasty and keeper leagues.

thanks!

350th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Have a 10 Team Leagues with option for Automated Drafts, etc.

For Fantasy Baseball. Have Pro Leagues (Money Prize Leagues), that are 10 Team Leagues, with an option for both Automated and Live Drafts. The Auto Draft would not be a true snake and not penalize the team that got the higher draft picks as much (say 1st pick in first round, gets 8th pick in 2nd round). Refer to CBS Draft Order in their Official Rules for Auto Drafts. Also, for these Leagues, give the team who's player's accumulated the most point in a week, based on pts assigned to the various stat categories, a win, and the opponent who…

464th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Is this the year Yahoo finally fixes their Message Boards?

Plain and simple, Yahoo fantasy message boards are pathetic. Year in and year out, they are the most frustrating part of yahoo fantasy sports. If you post full site, the message is unreadable on the app. Copy and paste doesn't work without removing all the spaces. More often than not, you end up with a jumbled mess of text forcing people to delete and re-post stuff repeatedly. PLEASE Yahoo, this is not 1990 anymore. Fix your message boards once and for all!

165th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base