Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Virus Attack !

How the f*** do we get our computers attacked by an outside source while we just navigate Yahoo Fantasy pages ?!?? (red screen telling us our computer has been compromised and to call Microsoft = typical hack attempt). I have a top of the line anti-virus, but the attack comes casually via Yahoo. Will we have to report Yahoo as a dangerous site now and go play Fantasy elsewhere?? Come-on guys: WAKE UP!!!!!

296th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More filters when searching for leagues to join

It would be very helpful to be able to search for a league to join by the Roster Changes setting (Daily Today, Daily Tomorrow, Weekly on Monday)
    I only like the weekly leagues but I have to click into every league to see if that's how its set up.

296th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I was sent a renewal reminder to renew league 98108. When I try to renew I get an error message that I am not in that league.

Why can't I get into a league I created and have played in and acted as comisioner of for years ? I get an error message. I can't even get in from e-mail links that Yahoo sends me. What is wrong with your technology ?

466th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 351st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please fix the 'default' swap mode!

It immediately goes back to this annoying (my opinion of course) mode to change players. I can't scroll up and down the roster without whatever player that my finger on going into the automatic swap mode. It is too sensitive and it is really annoying.

351st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add Ability to Create Polls on the Message Board

Add the option to create a poll on the league message board, where each manager can vote on a topic once and the votes are automatically tallied.

This would make league management easier -- rule changes, league settings, etc. could be voted on -- and league participation more fun, as it'd provide another level of smack talk (voting on worst draft picks, trades, roster moves, etc.).

18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  23 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add ability to export player stats on team and free agent pages to excel spreadsheet.

Add ability to export player stats on team pages and free agent pages to an excel spreadsheet

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  28 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Prospect Rosters

We have a dynasty league and a 10-15 player prospect roster outside of the yahoo roster. We would like to have 10-15 roster spots added similar to NA to solve this issue. NA doesn't work because who we consider prospects are not the same as yahoo and most don't have a NA designation.

466th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Off season trading.

Speaking on behalf of both of my leagues, I think off season trading should be allowed. You should be allowed to trade draft picks and players. Not only does it keep people motivated but keeps baseball alive all year long. I don't see no reason why this shouldn't be allowed effective immediately.

17th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Where have all the trophies gone ?!??

Where are the all the trophies (again) now?!?? If you look at anyone's page all trophies are invisible (!) C'mon Yahoo, you can be better than that!

588th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Leagues that lock lineups for the week

Leagues that lineups are set for the week need to let leagues change lineups during All Star week Yahoo needs to lock lineups on friday before the first game not on Monday. Most teams do not give rotations for the weekend until after the ASG

134th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add Weds Lineup edits to weekly leagues

Follow a long standard NFBC rule that allows weekly leagues to edit lineups on Wednesday. This helps teams replace players that get injured on Monday or Tuesday.

402nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Where the 'bleep' are my Avatars now?!!

Can you please stop messing around with things that ain't broken?? Avatars (just like real life teams logos) are a great part of our game and identity of our teams. Why are all my teams avatar gone now??
    Thank you!

296th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Team-Stats tracking function

Allow managers to track their team-stats, just as you would for a player. i.e. Last 7 days, 14 Days, 30 Days, Season Total.

It would be helpful to see in which areas you are increasing/decreasing.

101st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Total innings pitched in the Matchups page

Come on Yahoo! put the total innings pitched by each team in the head to head Matchups pages. We play with an innings minimum, I know when managers want to look at their head-to-head stats on their matchup page they want to see the total innings pitched by their team and the other guys.
    It is an easy add.
    Do it.

351st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please bring back career stat on player pages

Please bring back career stat on player pages example: http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/players/9113/splits

You use to be able with the year drop down menu select Career, please bring that back, it's very helpful.

195th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Change the default setting for "auto renew enabled" from yes to no.

Change the default setting for "auto renew enabled" from yes to no in continuing leagues. I believe this contributes to the problem of inactive owners because it doesn't require owners to opt in to the league. I believe that by keeping the option available to auto renew but changing the default to no would help alleviate this problem.

342nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 134th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Commissioner's note should be higher on the league page and separated from commissioner changes

Commissioner's note needs to be displayed higher on page. As league commissioner I have to double post league info because the commissioner's not is too low on the page and blocked from view by the Commissioner Changes tab.
    I don't care if the changes tab is moved along with the not but the Commissioner's note needs to be visible at all times and in a more prominent spot on the league homepage.

195th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. No Trade List - Personally Set

It would be nice if you could set up a list whereas the team owner can choose players that they do not wish to trade... therefore sending an automated rejection to the person offering a trade.

This would be a nice feature and easy to administer.

233rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base