Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Option to increase # of vetos

It would be great to have the option to increase the amount of vetos required to decline a trade. 4 vetos makes it impossible to trade in my league. There’s people vetoing for no reason.

680th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 680th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Post-Trade Evaluation Tool

Develop a place where you can look back on trades you have made over the course of the year to see who made the better deal. So it would say what their stats were at the time of the trade and their stats from the time of the deal through the present.

It's great that you have a predictive evaluation tool, but it'd be interesting to look back on deals to see how we did.

587th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Matchup Sum in Points League

The matchup page for a points league shows the sum of points earned by hitters & pitchers when a specific day is selected. However, when viewing the entire matchup week the sum does not show.

587th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. invented a game that would work like daily fantasy

My family invented a game that involves predicting final scores of NFL games. I could see it working with the daily fantasy model..Groups of 10 vying for the best score. Or head to head matchups. It has unique rules to make it challenging and fun. A game of skill.
    It is a fun game because every game matters and you are never out of a chance to win even to the final game on Monday night.
    I wish someone from Yahoo would contact me and I could explain the rules.

680th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Players Added Into Player Pool

I would like to request that Nolan Gorman be added to the system.

587th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please add Brusdar Graterol, Tristen Lutz and Julio Pablo Martinez to the player pool

Can we have these top prospects added to the pool? Thanks!

400th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. make whos hot tab filterable by rbi, sb, etc.

within the research tab there is minimal ability to filter - can you add this feature? thank you!

400th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Suspended Minor Leaguers

Forrest whitley is currently suspended despite the fact he was not on the major league. I suggest in these cases to keep the players in NA if suspended but where in NA when it happened. I see this as a fairly quick change to make.

154th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Not good when there is a double header some guys don't play in the first game but they playing the second game that's BS

Yeah you have a guy that's going to be playing in the doubleheader and he's not posted a to play the first game and he plays the second game

487th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. madrigal

please add Nick Madrigal to the player pool

680th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Various Suggestions

I would like to make a suggestion. I think Yahoo should not allow a Team Owner in Fantasy Baseball Pro Leagues, to have more than two Closer RPs on a team at one time. There are just enough for each team to have two on their team, and if one is not performing well or gets hurt, there is no more available as FA, since some owners have 3-4 RPs that are closers on their team. The ones that show as SP/RPs are SPs and do not close. This is crippling me, since both of my Closers have not been…

487th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Visibility on vetoed trades

In Pro Leagues, it seems that in previous years it was hard to get a protest approved. This year it seems as veto's are approved for the asking. Why can't we know the criteria for approval or disapproval.

216th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add "All Batters & All Pitchers" under position tab in Players List.

Having the ability to view all batters and pitchers in a list together with at least their rankings would be very helpful preparing for the draft.

127th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Fix the Amazon/spam pop up! It’s back with a vengeance, as it pops up soon after accessing team roster, thus preventing any further movement

Web version is useless when you can’t access Watchlist or view Opponents. And, of course, App doesn’t provide real-time standings.

680th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add a STAR before the player names who are All-Stars.

Been playing for 17 years and have always wanted to compare my team with others based on how many All-Stars we have. Please add a STAR before each ALL-STAR players name to help with bragging rights. After all; that’s what free fantasy sports is all about.

587th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 487th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. If there is a last minute change of a player not playing for a particular game. He shouldn't be locked in to the lineup.

Maybe not say that fantasy will start Feb 15th and then have it say fantasy registration is closed on that day. Just a thought.

165th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Why can't we talk smack??

Why can't we talk smack to our opponents anymore? Why has yahoo deleted that capability? I want to post some smack on my team page. You have all kinds of worthless stats up there instead. Please delete these and allow teams to post smack in that spot. Bring back our ability to talk smack in different areas. All great sports players talk smack. It's part of the game and has been for decades. Don't take it away from fantasy sports. It ruins the experience. It's not as fun.

270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1. Stats, there are 7 days, 14 days, 30 days and Season.

For the batting and pitching stats, 30 days is not enough to define a batter's hitting. It would be nice to add 60 days so Ill be able to know if he has been doing well or struggling. You have 30 days then whole season. Its hard to tell when its early or late season if batter has improved during season.

350th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base