Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow for IFTTT Integration

It would be great if Yahoo would partner with IFTTT and allow for integration of their Fantasy Sports leagues. This used to be possible but the Yahoo Sports channel was removed from IFTTT.com a few years ago. This would allow for all kinds of benefits including automation, setting up alerts, etc.

400th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Prospect Rosters

We have a dynasty league and a 10-15 player prospect roster outside of the yahoo roster. We would like to have 10-15 roster spots added similar to NA to solve this issue. NA doesn't work because who we consider prospects are not the same as yahoo and most don't have a NA designation.

485th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. games played previous season

Access to the games played for each roster was lost in commissioner mode soon after the 2017 season (before end of the first weekend of MLB playoff games). With minimum and maximum games in our league determining the next season's offline draft order, access to those numbers is vital to determining draft order. These were easily accessible in the past and not found anymore. How can these be viewed?

485th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add Luis Robert to Player List

Please Add Luis Robert as Not Active player. He's been signed by the White Sox and hopefully will be added to the Fantasy game as well!

31st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. FULL COUNT 3-2 FULL HOU$E 3-2 major league baseball

Every time a batter gets a full count 3-2 a full house 3-2 would come up.This would liven baseball up.People that do not care for baseball would start to watch.TV and attendance would go way up.This would be the next generation of baseball.I VALUE YOUR FEEDBACK.THX

485th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Weekly AB minimum

Please add a weekly minimum AB custom setting, similar to the existing weekly IP minimum. This would allow commissioners the ability to fine tune their weekly leagues as other fantasy baseball sites allow. Thanks very much!

400th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 108th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Where have the "Team Mottos" section of the team pages gone?

Where have the "Team Mottos" section of the team pages gone? Our league used these for all sorts of things: mottos, smack, discussions.

Everyone in our league wants these back desperately. Why are they gone? Is this a temporary glitch? Or are they coming back? Please bring them back ASAP!

257th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Cash League Yahoo Wallet

Make the Yahoo Wallet accessible from MyTeam dropdown. It is very difficult to find to claim cash league winnings.

400th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Feed Issues

My suggestion is to improve your data feeds. You have Jordan Montgomery starting today when he did so yesterday. You had Jake Junis starting Tuesday when he started Monday. I know starters get substituted a lot this time of year, but your competitors are capturing these changes, you're not.

350th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Fix the graphs on chart view of standings

For ratios such as ERA and WHIP the graphs' upper and lower limits are absurdly high because they count the first couple days of stats; before everyones ratios have begun to stabilize.

The outcome of this issue is that it is impossible to gain anything of note from the chart as the entire season (outside of the first couple days) is represented by a jumbled mess of overlapping lines. Either allowing manual editing of the graphs' limits or manual editing of the dates (not just last 30 days) included would fix this issue.

295th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. What happened to the little text boxes on the match-up pages that were recently removed?

Those have been there for years. They were great to leave a little message to whoever you were playing that week without over using the message board. Everyone utilized this option in my weekly trader league to list who was protected for that week so your opponent could see who was unavailable for that given week without using the messageboard. Can you please bring it back? It seems you got rid of it for all sports. Bad idea if I do say so.

Dave

295th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please add Brandon Woodruff to player pool

Brandon Woodruff was officially called up by the Brewers yesterday and added to the active 25-man roster. Though he was scratched prior to his start due to injury, he should still be added to the player pool according to your guidelines. Please do so, thanks.

121st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Create a Fantasy Baseball "Hall of Fame."

I think the Fantasy Football "Hall of Fame" is a really nice upgrade that differentiates Yahoo from other fantasy football sites. It would be great if you created the same for fantasy Baseball. Fantasy Baseball has been around for just as long as Fantasy Football.

208th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow me to drop Matt Barnes so I can activate James Paxton from the DL. I keep getting a ridiculous error tile that says, "A player has al

Yahoo! should allow me to drop Matt Barnes so I can activate James Paxton from the DL. I keep getting a ridiculous error tile that says, "A player has already played and is no longer editable for today". What? I just want to drop him!

485th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Take the video ads out, it keeps slowing down your site. Getting old quickly, Yahoo has always been my fav but that may change if you can't

I don't have issues with any other sites, but ever since Yahoo started running these video ads the site is choppy and Chrome often ends up killing it when it stalls completely. Fix your ads or go back to regular ads & don't stream the video.

127th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Additional Medals

Here are some potential additional medals/trophies, which team owners can earn during the baseball season:

1) The Home Run Cycle — A solo home run, a two-run homer, a three-run trip, and a Grand Slam in one Game.

2) Consecutive Home Run Games - Players which have hit home runs in at least six consecutive games.

3) The 40-40 Club - Players who have recorded at least 40 HR and 40 SB in a single season.

4) The 30-30 Club - Players who have recorded at least 30 HR and 30 SB in a single season.

5) Four home runs…

295th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Scrap Statracker Beta

Please scrap Stattracker Beta.... It is way too much info for the screen

216th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Luis Castillo - Team has stated the player is being shut down (max innings pitched). Yahoo should set status to NA.

Any players that have been shut down in the late month(s) due to hitting a maximum innings pitched should be set to a status of NA so that fantasy team owners can move the player to a NA slot (if used). NA is used when players are away for short periods of time or in the minors (and not on DL) so why not in this case too?

587th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow Yahoo Messenger integration to league chats so leagues/owners can chat via app OR computer/browser

One communication platform to cover all means of Yahoo fantasy league/team management. Some owners like to use the computer, others only use the mobile app. Still others rely on email communication due to the gap between desktop users and mobile app users. Now with the new Yahoo messenger being used in fantasy leagues, it's time to allow the integrations of Yahoo Messenger and Yahoo Fantasy League Messenger so folks can communicate from all devices.

295th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base