Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Dave,

We are anticipating Prize Leagues will be available in the near future but we don’t have an estimated date to provide. Our fantasy team is working to get them available as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Product Support

2. Please please please make it possible for everyone to download the past years stats

Please make it possible to download a CSV of the list of statistics from the past year. My league plays with some weirder stats that are only every organized in our league player list page.

Please make it possible to download the unique league stats from the past year in an excel or csv format.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Untimed Draft Room Option

Enable the ability to do an untimed draft, during the pandemic we did a 2-3 week baseball draft to pass the time. Usually we do a live draft. Had to do it over the phone via text since Yahoo was only timed, would have been nice to be able to have done it through the Yahoo application. Some of the other Fantasy Apps do allow for this option.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I joined several leagues not knowing their was a limit...

I wondered why, also I like playing the Mock Drafts to see how i rank, but today it stopped sending me my result even though it continued to say I would get them but I entered 3 and did not get the results for any.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi William,

Thanks for reaching out.

Each Yahoo ID has a limit to the number of leagues (or teams) they can have per season.

Public Prize Leagues – You can join up to 50 Public Prize Leagues (formerly Pro Leagues).

Best Ball Leagues – You can join up to 50 Best Ball Leagues.

Public and Private Leagues – You can have a total of 8 in any combination of Public and Private Leagues, per sport.

We will have our engineering team look into the issue you’ve reported with not receiving mock draft results.

Thanks,

Product Support

5. For 3 years, rankings have been broken

For 3 years, the rankings for the previous season don't match actual rankings, but only mirror Yahoo rankings. People actually want the rankings from last year, not some Yahoo projection ****. The fact this has been going on for 3 years shows the incompetence of the Yahoo team.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for reaching out.

We apologize for the inconvenience that this may be causing for you.

We have reached out to our engineering team about this issue for them to look into and resolve as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Product Support

6. Edit Draft Order & Assign Keeper Players Availability: Pre-Draft Only, League Types: Live, Auto Set the draft position for each team in your

Edit Draft Order & Assign Keeper Players
    Availability: Pre-Draft Only,
    this function is disabled in league 206146!!!!! please enable

League Types: Live, Auto
    Set the draft position for each team in your league. Assign keeper league players for any team, in any round of the draft. You must Finalize Team List before you can use this tool. Available until approximately ONE HOUR prior to draft.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. *PLEASE* bring back the Draft Room line indicating where my next pick will fall !

This feature made drafting with Yahoo so much better than using competing sites. It helped make those really tough drafting decisions much easier. Not sure what could have possibly led to thinking that removing it would help ... no one enjoys squinting at tiny player names and manually counting off to figure out what your options will be in the next few rounds. For the love of God bring it back. please.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Import Pre-Draft Rankings

There should be an easier way to set up your own customized pre-draft rankings. Many of us will have external rankings (i.e. in Excel) that we want to have as our default Yahoo rankings and available for the draft. It would be much more efficient if we could import those rankings. The biggest issue would be making sure those external player rankings tie to a player in Yahoo's database. You could assign a player ID to each player and allow us to export that player list. Then we could adjust the rankings externally (i.e. in Excel, which is much easier…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Draft date extensions due to delay in season

Are the deadlines for Fantasy Baseball drafts going to be extended due to the delay in the start of the season?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Why can't I select July to reschedule my draft. I can't move from June!

There is no way to select July and schedule my draft for a later date than June right now.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Steven,

We appreciate your feedback.

Drafting has been extended through the end of July for baseball. Our team is working to get draft dates available past June 26th through July as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Product Support

11. Why can't you put ADP next to draft results?

It really is a no-brainer. We shouldn't have to click between 2 pages every time just to see where I drafted somebody and then go find his ADP.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Draft Reset

Due to the pushback of league starting, and my lack of attention as commissioner of my league, I have used all draft resets and need to reset one more time due to our keepers not generating for some reason. How can I reset our draft again?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Changing players' position in my lineup

This is like the most basic thing imaginable. I should be able to change the position that my players are rostered in within the draft room. Either it is impossible (the answer I'm getting from google searching this question) or it is incredibly convoluted to the point that nobody can figure it out. If I draft Cody Bellinger in the first round, it drafts Bellinger as a first baseman, but I want him as an OF, particularly if I plan to draft someone like Rizzo later. I tried this earlier and it drafted Rizzo into the U instead of moving…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To be clear, this doesn’t affect who you can draft. You don’t have to draft a certain number of each position. But I will pass your feedback along to our engineer regarding how we can make it easier for you to see what you are drafting.

14. Allow for Varying Draft Pick Times

The current draft pick timer applies to all rounds. It would be nice if you could specify the length per round. Example: rounds 1-10 are 2 minutes per pick and all rounds after 10 are 1 minute per pick. Setting this up pre-draft would be good enough for me. Others might even want the ability to adjust while in the draft if it's dragging due to teams taking on auto-pick.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. draft lock player

Allow commissioners the ability to lock a player to prevent them from being drafted. My league has a farm system and every year a player gets put up for auction that's on the list of undraftable players. We tried the do not draft list to remove the players from everyone's board, however that did not work, the players would still appear.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Want to keep the Keeper league active next year but want to take the shortened season off

Is yahoo going to allow for Keeper leagues to skip the league this year?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As of now there is no tool to skip this season. We are looking into adding a tool and are hoping to have it ready for the 2020 baseball season. If this doesn’t happen and your league has keepers or is a dynasty league, you will need host a draft to carry the rosters from 2019 to 2021. To do this you will need to draft the 2019 rosters (offline would probably be the simplest), bench all players, then lock the rosters. This will allow you to renew the league in 2021 without any winners in 2020. 

If you don’t have keepers (re-draft) then you can set up your league’s unique URL and enable league history which will allow you to attach all past leagues to the current league. You can learn more about this at our help pages.

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/create-league-url-enable-league-history-sln6898.html

17. Can we cancel our draft that auto drafted in May and re-do an online draft for our league?

Can we cancel our draft that auto drafted in May and re-do an online draft for our league?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. set draft time on 7/17

Why cant I set draft time on 7/17?

Both 7/17 and 7/13 are grayed out and 7/17 might be the only available day for the league to draft.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Reset draft fantasy baseball is not working

Reset draft fantasy baseball is not working

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. need more draft dates beyond June 26

when/if the season starts it will clearly be in July or after

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.

In a normal season, live drafting ends toward the end of June so there are no drafts in July.

Due to the situation with Covid and the season start being pushed back, drafting has also been extended. We will reach out to our team to make more draft dates available in July.

Thanks,

Product Support

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base