Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Import Pre-Draft Rankings

There should be an easier way to set up your own customized pre-draft rankings. Many of us will have external rankings (i.e. in Excel) that we want to have as our default Yahoo rankings and available for the draft. It would be much more efficient if we could import those rankings. The biggest issue would be making sure those external player rankings tie to a player in Yahoo's database. You could assign a player ID to each player and allow us to export that player list. Then we could adjust the rankings externally (i.e. in Excel, which is much easier…

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Draft date extensions due to delay in season

Are the deadlines for Fantasy Baseball drafts going to be extended due to the delay in the start of the season?

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why can't I select July to reschedule my draft. I can't move from June!

There is no way to select July and schedule my draft for a later date than June right now.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Steven,

We appreciate your feedback.

Drafting has been extended through the end of July for baseball. Our team is working to get draft dates available past June 26th through July as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Product Support

4. Why can't you put ADP next to draft results?

It really is a no-brainer. We shouldn't have to click between 2 pages every time just to see where I drafted somebody and then go find his ADP.

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Draft Reset

Due to the pushback of league starting, and my lack of attention as commissioner of my league, I have used all draft resets and need to reset one more time due to our keepers not generating for some reason. How can I reset our draft again?

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Changing players' position in my lineup

This is like the most basic thing imaginable. I should be able to change the position that my players are rostered in within the draft room. Either it is impossible (the answer I'm getting from google searching this question) or it is incredibly convoluted to the point that nobody can figure it out. If I draft Cody Bellinger in the first round, it drafts Bellinger as a first baseman, but I want him as an OF, particularly if I plan to draft someone like Rizzo later. I tried this earlier and it drafted Rizzo into the U instead of moving…

Signed in as (Sign out)

To be clear, this doesn’t affect who you can draft. You don’t have to draft a certain number of each position. But I will pass your feedback along to our engineer regarding how we can make it easier for you to see what you are drafting.

7. Allow for Varying Draft Pick Times

The current draft pick timer applies to all rounds. It would be nice if you could specify the length per round. Example: rounds 1-10 are 2 minutes per pick and all rounds after 10 are 1 minute per pick. Setting this up pre-draft would be good enough for me. Others might even want the ability to adjust while in the draft if it's dragging due to teams taking on auto-pick.

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. draft lock player

Allow commissioners the ability to lock a player to prevent them from being drafted. My league has a farm system and every year a player gets put up for auction that's on the list of undraftable players. We tried the do not draft list to remove the players from everyone's board, however that did not work, the players would still appear.

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Want to keep the Keeper league active next year but want to take the shortened season off

Is yahoo going to allow for Keeper leagues to skip the league this year?

Signed in as (Sign out)

As of now there is no tool to skip this season. We are looking into adding a tool and are hoping to have it ready for the 2020 baseball season. If this doesn’t happen and your league has keepers or is a dynasty league, you will need host a draft to carry the rosters from 2019 to 2021. To do this you will need to draft the 2019 rosters (offline would probably be the simplest), bench all players, then lock the rosters. This will allow you to renew the league in 2021 without any winners in 2020. 

If you don’t have keepers (re-draft) then you can set up your league’s unique URL and enable league history which will allow you to attach all past leagues to the current league. You can learn more about this at our help pages.

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/create-league-url-enable-league-history-sln6898.html

10. Can we cancel our draft that auto drafted in May and re-do an online draft for our league?

Can we cancel our draft that auto drafted in May and re-do an online draft for our league?

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. set draft time on 7/17

Why cant I set draft time on 7/17?

Both 7/17 and 7/13 are grayed out and 7/17 might be the only available day for the league to draft.

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Reset draft fantasy baseball is not working

Reset draft fantasy baseball is not working

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. need more draft dates beyond June 26

when/if the season starts it will clearly be in July or after

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.

In a normal season, live drafting ends toward the end of June so there are no drafts in July.

Due to the situation with Covid and the season start being pushed back, drafting has also been extended. We will reach out to our team to make more draft dates available in July.

Thanks,

Product Support

14. Fantasy Baseball 2020?

Post on the main fantasy baseball page, when fantasy baseball 2020 will be made available again for drafting.

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. yahoo on line help free

yahoo on line help for free

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. server error,,unable to draft league 77076,,no one could draft,,yahoo please help

server error,,auto draft for all,,,fraud,,yahoo please help,,,void draft 77076,77185

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. No limit for teams managed per season !!!

Best 2 things about Fantasy Sports are, in my opinion, drafts and trades. Then, why limit players to only 8 managers/teams per season ?

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2 teams in leauge 136091

yahoo mistake in leauge 136091 2 teams by same owner

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Sandwich picks - supplemental draft

In our league, we award sandwich picks for certain situations. For example, before the season starts, if a keeper on a team gets hurt and is out for season, that manager is awarded a sandwich pick, which happens in a supplemental round between rounds 1 and 2. As of now, there is no easy way to do this on the online draft platform. Idea is to allow a league to insert additional picks after round 1 before moving to round 1.

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow me to move my drafted players to a different eligible position in the "My Team" section of the draft room.

Many times I draft a player for a position, but the draft app puts them into the first eligible position. An example is Muncy being put into 1B when I want to put him as my 2B. This would help me keep track of my team better during the draft.

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base