Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. About the IL icon

Could you please make the IL icon to 7-day IL / 10-day IL / 60-day IL as usual ?

You combine them together, only shows IL on screen. We need to put cursor on IL icon then wait 2 second to get : oh ! this player is belong to 7-day IL / 10-day IL / 60-day IL. I am sorry, but I need to say, that's totally inconvenience.

Could you make it back as usual to shows 7-day IL / 10-day IL / 60-day IL directly on screen ? That will be highly appreciate that we don't need wait…

352nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 671st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 589th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Mark,

Thank you for your feedback.

There are no known issues with the message boards in fantasy leagues.

Could your provide us with your league number and team for the league? Are you having issues posting on the Fantasy app, desktop site or mobile website? What browser is being used and its version number or the exact version of the Fantasy app that is being used?

If you would like, to try to diagnose the issue quicker, please reach out @YahooFantasy CC on Twitter.

We look forward to your reply.

Thanks,

Product Support

4. Your IL system is RIDICULOUS...I already moved Mazara to the bench from IL....

Quit handcuffing people & fix the mistake...
    Ive been playing for over 30 years..

& this system is atrocious...

Its bad enough you cant even put people in trades/transaction when you put a guy on the waiver wire...

You need to fire the fool running your system now...

No reason whatsoever why I shouldn't be able to make moves right now...
    Im not wrong.
    I know Im right..

Fix it...
    Or I playin' this ********* anymore...

Really
    Its bad..
    This is rookie stuff.
    You have to do better than this

589th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. List SPs on lineup change page

A huge part of fantasy is knowing which pitcher batters are facing. Just put that days opposing starter next to the game time or opponent. Every other major site does it.

671st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Lock eliminated Teams

Ok, you have a setting for LOCK ELIMINATED TEAMS which I think does not really do what it should be doing. ANY team that is in the consolation round basically has no shot at first place so they should be LOCKED. Why is this logic so hard for Yahoo programmers to understand? We had this same issue last year and posed the same question then and here I am again repeating myself. It is a joke. So we just had a team in the consolation round who should be locked add a player on waivers.

Advising commissioners to contact yahoo…

685th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Biweekly Lineup Changes (Mon-Thurs, Fri-Sun)

Especially with the shortened season, Yahoo Fantasy Baseball should offer a biweekly lineup change option, like some sites already do. Daily changes is too much for our league. But our usual weekly lineup changes is too infrequent, especially in a shortened season. Teams often place players on the IL with little advance warning on Monday after lineups lock, and that turns into an empty week. That would be mitigated with biweekly lineup changes. We may like that new set up that it would be a fixture in future years too.

685th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Search option for ONLY Players playing today

I want to just sort by who's playing today and see who I want to pick up. I don't care for the people who isn't playing. I'd look at what ESPN is doing and update the filters for waivers.

352nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Not a suggestion, but there's no support link. I finished 3rd last year, winning the 3rd place game, but I'm listed as 4th now.

I placed 3rd last year, but my history shows I came in 4th. In the 3rd place game, the other player is crossed out, with fewer points than my team, but I am ranked as 4th. Can you correct this?

685th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow DTD injuries to be DL-eligible!

A much needed feature in Yahoo Fantasy Baseball (and all sports, really) is the ability to add players to the DL/IR, whatever you want to call it, when they are nursing injuries of any kind. Out with food poisoning? Day to day with a strained hammy? Make the player DL-eligible. Fantrax has this and it's a great feature. I'm told that Yahoo even has a form of this with IR+ in hockey - but only hockey. Baseball needs it, too. Restricting the DL to just players that are on the DL list in real life is silly. Thanks!

31st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  17 comments  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Yahoo Public 156876 did not draft last night as the link did not appear. Please delete this league.

Yahoo Public 156876 did not draft last night as the link did not appear. Please delete this league.

685th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add the accent above the ‘e’ to Jose Altuve’s first name?

I know it sounds trivial, but a Spanish player in my league admires Jose Altuve, and he’s devalued him because he feels insulted the accent mark is not there. He’s made his case by pointing out that Jose Berrios, Jose Abreu and others all have the accent mark on their ‘e’s, but for some reason Jose Altuve does not. Please make this one minor change if possible.

685th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bring back the forums so we can find replacement managers

why would you get rid of the fantasy sports forums? how else are we going to be able to find replacement managers?

35th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  21 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. How about give leagues a choice on Ohtani

How about give leagues a choice on Ohtani
    Why not have 3 Ohtani's in the Yahoo Universe and allow individual leagues decide how they wish to deal with him?

Ohtani (Util & SP)
    Ohtani (Util)
    Ohtani (SP)

Individual leagues can decide whether there are two or one in their league. If leagues what one unified player then they can set their own rules that the other two can't be rostered. If for some reason leagues like having two separate Ohtani's they can make the unified one off limits on rosters.

This seems something Yahoo can do now without disrupting leagues…

38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. yahoo did it again 2 teams in league. i did nothing

i did nothing fix or i leave yahoo for good

685th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 685th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. H2H Scoring

Allow for the option of 2 week h2h matchups in regular season and/or playoffs.

186th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Change the DL spot to the IL to align with MLB

Since MLB has officially changed the disabled list to the injured list, will Yahoo be changing the designation to "IL"?

59th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow Free Agent NA's to be directly added to NA spots

Just like you've done with the DL spots, NAs should be able to be added directly from FA pool to NA spots. This has been an issues for years and very frustrating to have to drop a player first to do this. Also, NAs should be able to be traded directly from NA spot to NA spot. This is a nightmare for keeper and dynasty leagues who use NAs for minor league players.

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Extend Team Name from 20 to 25 characters

Hello,

I am the co-commissioner of Major League Fantasy Baseball. We here at the MLFB, appreciate the flexibility provided to us courtesy of Yahoo! Sports, and have been doing so since our inaugural season of 2009. We hold our league in the highest of standards, emulating the most personal and real-life experience for our owners and managers alike. It has come to our attention, that a team would like to relocate from Washington to Philadelphia, however this transaction cannot be completed, due to the inability to exceed 20 characters for a team name, and the "Philadelphia Phillies" protrudes that limit.…

76th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 40 41
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base