Fantasy Baseball

Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Baseball better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can you please stop the commish from cheating

Kick him out of the league and make someone else the commish

636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add an option to make FAAB dollars available to trade

Pretty self-explanatory. My league trades FAAB and, as commissioner, I'm in the middle of every trade. It's not a comfortable place to be.

66th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Here's a new idea. How about fantasy baseball doesn't suck and fails to update as soon as fball starts. Some of us are in the playoffs here

For example. Today I get a notification that Joey gallo has gone day to day, his notes reinforce that, yet you have him batting 6th for the rangers tonight.
    This **** gets so old year after year.
    I work my *** off to make fantasy baseball playoffs for 6 months, then football starts and you guys flat go to **** on me.
    I know football makes the money, but dammit this is the PLAYOFFS!

636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. complaints

Limit trade requests from certain managers when it gets excessive. I am in a league and one manager has made a trade offer at least twice a week to me for about month, he keeps asking for the same players and I refuse and write in the comments that I will not be trading those players yet he continues to keep making the same trade requests.

636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 228th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Move the league comments section to where you don't have to scroll down to see it.

I used to enjoy the talk between managers, but now, it is virtually nonexistent. I think it is because you have to scroll so far down to see them now. Please put them back to where they are more visible.

228th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Create player "cards" that show the history of that player in your league through the year

log when they are picked up, placed on waivers, traded, stats for each team they are on, etc.

117th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Salary of players

I am commissioner of a keeper league that uses salary cap so when I am trading for a player I want to be able to see what the players salary is (ex. Trout was drafted for $50 dollars)

273rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Increase the number of PAUSES for drafts in case of connection or other issues that arise.

Increase the number of PAUSES for drafts in case of connection or other issues that arise (emergency, disconnected from the internet)

Other leagues like ESPN have unlimited number of pauses

53rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Why on earth is Verlander a no-cut?

Why on earth is Verlander a no-cut?

636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 540th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey everyone, thanks for reporting this. I am able to create a Roto team and league from the site. Can you please help me understand exactly where you’re running into the issue? Thanks very much!

Yahoo Product Support

13. Draft round timer Should be adjustable DURING the draft.

The first few Rounds of a Draft can justify :45 second clocks or even one minute. Strategies are being sorted out with the most important players. However, the second half of a draft can really lag and become frustrating. Some players build up their draft Queue and just leave, and others just browse with indecision. If the commish could adjust the time clock during the draft, more teams would stay until the end. With less frustration.

96th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Lourdes Gurriel Jr's. Player note says he is on the DL however he is listed as N/A? Need to put him on the DL to pick up another player.

Lourdes Gurriel Jr's player's note says he is on the DL however he is listed as N/A? Need to put him in the DL to pick up another player. Please resolve the conflict. Thanks.

636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. For our auction draft we need the ability to pause the draft more than 5 times. The limit on pauses is ridiculous.

For our auction draft we need the ability to pause the draft more than 5 times. The limit on pauses is ridiculous. We have toppers in our league and we if a team wants to top a player we have to pause the draft to make that correction. Having the limit on 5 pauses made our draft a complete mess!!!

107th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Provide an option to look at stats and leader board as of certain dates. We do this to have a 2nd half award

Provide an option to look at the stats and leader board as of specific dates. This way, leagues can establish 2nd half awards or other metrics so if a team was hit by injuries during the 1st half, they don't disengage during the 2nd half.

127th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. League Pick Em for Baseball please?

Its fun in football, anyway to make it available in baseball leagues?

107th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 151st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Trophies on MY TEAM page...

Hello!
    It would be awesome for private leagues if you would put all past trophies won in the League on the My Team page. Basically a trophy case for just that league on your My Team page.
    thx!

151st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. League Logo

It would be awesome to be able to create/upload a logo for your league.

133rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base