Fantasy Baseball

Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Autopopulate custom draft order

When creating a custom draft order, you should be able to enter the first round, then choose snaking or non snaking, and have it auto populate the remaining rounds.

It is a lot of work to enter in the draft order for every round.

673rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. add Ozzie Albies

AAA top 10-15 prospect Ozzie Abiles could be an easy add. Would bet dollars to doughnuts he is up before the Allstar break.

http://www.albanyherald.com/sports/ozzie-albies-likely-won-t-be-in-minors-for-long/article_71d10830-f924-5590-b2c3-b06f2ae54065.html

575th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Let either the Owner or Co Owner draft (don't force it to be the Owner)

Currently the system is set up to require the Primary Owner of a team to draft - the co-owner can do little more than watch. The system should allow either the primary owner or co-owner to draft depending on who enters the draft room first. This way if a co-owner needs to draft for an absent owner - they can do so with no difficulty.

673rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Disable custom rankings based on league stats

Our league doesn't like the custom rankings based on custom categories. This skews everything. We prefer the default rankings. There needs to be an option to disable this feature. It was better before this was added.

673rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Restore description message in invite tools

I can no longer include a message when sending out invites for my leagues.
    I am only prompted for email addresses.
    This seems like a big step backwards... no ability to describe the league details etc.
    And the timing is questionable 2 weeks before the Baseball season begins?
    Why was this changed and when is it going to change back?

575th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 575th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. When we save our draft rankings, can we go straight to an export ranks?

When we save our draft rankings, can we have an export ranks to other teams link somehow without having to go back to our original team page?

673rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Breaks!

No where near enough break times! should be the option for 15 minute, 1/2 hour or an hour of break times

673rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. You should design your draft rooms to work better on Ipads

The current interface on Ipads is really unusable, the screen is not correctly sized, the navigation is terrible and touch selections don't work at all. You need to update drastically.

474th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 673rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I would love a TB/9.

Total bases allowed is a good way to evaluate the best pitchers in the league, but it sways way too much towards relievers so it doesn't make it worth it. TB/9 should even that out and truly show which pitchers are the best in the league. Please put this in ASAP!

673rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. During online draft, play the song of choice of the person drafting. Like a walk up song in baseball (MLB)

During online draft, play the song of choice of the person drafting. Like a walk up song in baseball (MLB)

575th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please Add Stolen Base Attempts (SBA) as a Category!

Please!

In order for SB% to be a stat it has to already calculate SBAs with SBs so i'm sure this is a simple addition to the settings because SBAs are exist within the SB% calculation. We have 2 months before opening day I really feel like there's no reason it can't be added since SB% is already a stat.

BTW, CBS and ESPN do not have SBAs as a setting either so you could separate yourself by being the first main fantasy baseball site to do it - and again with SB% already there I cannot see how this…

474th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Make available player's list diminish during mock drafts

The player list updates during a real draft. Can this list be synced to mock drafts while they occur?

575th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 673rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Stat granularity per position

I would like the ability to add or remove stats per position. Obvious examples would be the following -

- An actual DH position rather than Util, where scoring stats are ignored
    - SP slots where Saves/Holds/NSH are ignored
    - RP slots where W/QS are ignored
    - The ability to change some defensive stats per position, such as adding Caught Stealing for catchers

Thanks!

575th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Why no sabermetrics?

We are the geeks of baseball! Why don't we have more Sabermetric stats?

673rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. i should be able to drop a player even if he has already played today.

Allow me to drop a player who has already played today. His stats should count since I have him active but I should have the ability to drop him for tomorrow regardless if he's played. I am trying to move a player from my DL to my bench but can't make any moves right now because all my players have played today and are locked. My league plays with continuous waivers set for everyday with transactions set for Today.
    I cannot even change the day on my roster page to tomorrow and drop a player. This needs to be reworked…

63rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Make searching for players with tilde lettering easier.

Players with tildes (˜ ) above their names do not appear when searched. This is HIGHLY annoying. Most of us do not have keyboards that add tildes above letters, and it's almost impossible to search for some people. For instance, if an owner were to search for "Alex Rodriguez" in the search bar, there would be no results because of the tilde above the "A" in his first name (Á). Please correct this! It makes searching for players a growing pain in the behind.

87th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Take Andrew McCutchen off can't cut list.

He has been awful. Just takes up a valuable roster spot.

255th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base