Fantasy Baseball

Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Baseball better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 554th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When we save our draft rankings, can we go straight to an export ranks?

When we save our draft rankings, can we have an export ranks to other teams link somehow without having to go back to our original team page?

670th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Breaks!

No where near enough break times! should be the option for 15 minute, 1/2 hour or an hour of break times

670th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add K% as batters category

We want to replace K with with K% in our league. We prefer ratios to counting stats in our league. It promotes starting quality players and avoids ticky tacky roster moves that shouldn't matter late in the week

554th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add Continuous Waiver Mode into Pro Leagues

Yahoo Pro Leagues are the best product available in Fantasy Baseball with one exception. Managers who get to news first are able to dominate the free agent pool. It is a strategy of some managers to completely ignore closers during their draft/auction, because they know they have the availability to get to all news first and dominate the free agent pool. Those of us with jobs and/or lives are not able to feasibly do this. Keep in mind that getting to the waiver wire first is not a function of being smarter or better. It's just a matter of availability.…

322nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. You should design your draft rooms to work better on Ipads

The current interface on Ipads is really unusable, the screen is not correctly sized, the navigation is terrible and touch selections don't work at all. You need to update drastically.

427th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 670th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I would love a TB/9.

Total bases allowed is a good way to evaluate the best pitchers in the league, but it sways way too much towards relievers so it doesn't make it worth it. TB/9 should even that out and truly show which pitchers are the best in the league. Please put this in ASAP!

670th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. During online draft, play the song of choice of the person drafting. Like a walk up song in baseball (MLB)

During online draft, play the song of choice of the person drafting. Like a walk up song in baseball (MLB)

554th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please Add Stolen Base Attempts (SBA) as a Category!

Please!

In order for SB% to be a stat it has to already calculate SBAs with SBs so i'm sure this is a simple addition to the settings because SBAs are exist within the SB% calculation. We have 2 months before opening day I really feel like there's no reason it can't be added since SB% is already a stat.

BTW, CBS and ESPN do not have SBAs as a setting either so you could separate yourself by being the first main fantasy baseball site to do it - and again with SB% already there I cannot see how this…

427th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make available player's list diminish during mock drafts

The player list updates during a real draft. Can this list be synced to mock drafts while they occur?

554th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 670th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Stat granularity per position

I would like the ability to add or remove stats per position. Obvious examples would be the following -

- An actual DH position rather than Util, where scoring stats are ignored
    - SP slots where Saves/Holds/NSH are ignored
    - RP slots where W/QS are ignored
    - The ability to change some defensive stats per position, such as adding Caught Stealing for catchers

Thanks!

554th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Why no sabermetrics?

We are the geeks of baseball! Why don't we have more Sabermetric stats?

670th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Edit Draft Order Tool

This is a great tool... but allow the Commish total control.

1) Changes should automatically upload to be "draft" ready. Changing the draft type or time should NOT change or reset previous "Draft" editing.

2) Allow the commish to "fill" a draft selection without using a player. In other words, 1 player can take up more than one draft selection. Why? to "create" more value, bc some managers are willing to pay more than 1 selection for a player. Commish can also use this tool to "penalize" managers that do things that "hold the league *******".

3) Allow the draft…

26th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  22 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Increase Maximum Roster Size to 50

There's a significant number of feature requests that would be resolved by allowing the maximum possible roster size to be 50 instead of 30. Allow commissioners to set this number and to determine the distribution of position types.

This would allow a commissioner to:
    * Have 24 active positions, 6 BN (for leagues that want a Yahoo-traditional size roster).
    * Have 13 active positions, 12 BN (for leagues that want a daily fantasy-sim type configuration with a 25 man roster, e.g. 8 position players, 1 SP, 4 RP)
    * Have 25 active positions, 15 BN (for leagues wanting a 40-man…

34th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  20 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 124th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. i should be able to drop a player even if he has already played today.

Allow me to drop a player who has already played today. His stats should count since I have him active but I should have the ability to drop him for tomorrow regardless if he's played. I am trying to move a player from my DL to my bench but can't make any moves right now because all my players have played today and are locked. My league plays with continuous waivers set for everyday with transactions set for Today.
    I cannot even change the day on my roster page to tomorrow and drop a player. This needs to be reworked…

54th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Adjustable waiver processing times for "Continuous Waiver Mode"

When using continuous waivers, the waiver time needs to be adjustable for each individual league (ESPN has had this feature for a while). The reason my league switched to continuous waivers was so that when breaking news occurred (callup to majors, injury, new closer, etc.) the person with the highest waiver priority would have first chance at acquiring the player, rather then the person who saw the news first. We live on the east coast so when news breaks late at night, with waivers processing at 11:59PM PST, the person in our league who's up the latest will almost certainly…

60th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Make searching for players with tilde lettering easier.

Players with tildes (˜ ) above their names do not appear when searched. This is HIGHLY annoying. Most of us do not have keyboards that add tildes above letters, and it's almost impossible to search for some people. For instance, if an owner were to search for "Alex Rodriguez" in the search bar, there would be no results because of the tilde above the "A" in his first name (Á). Please correct this! It makes searching for players a growing pain in the behind.

73rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base