Fantasy Baseball

Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Baseball better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Show all stats for all players while drafting

Show all stats for all players while drafting.

151st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow Leagues to do Snake Drafts over several days/weeks

Allow for a Snake Drafts to give teams 12 Hours between picks. (Tomb Draft). This way drafts dont have to be done at set time, and can allow players to keep the fun of a draft over the course of a longer period of time. Tantric Drafting.

308th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Trade FAAB Money

Add an option for custom leagues to include FAAB Money for trades like the trading draft picks.

177th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. On yahoo fantasy baseball, can you change the catcher status to just drafting a team as you would in fantasy football drafting a defense?

Since catchers play such few games, you miss a lot of stats at catcher unless you carry a bunch. If you can just pick a teams catcher it counts any catcher stats for that team, just like a defense. If someone was catcher and another position eligible, they can still have the other position eligibility, however their catcher stars are not counted. It would be similar to ohtani having pitcher and hitter profiles. A spin off idea of this would be a fantasy baseball league where you draft team positions rather than individuals. Example, you draft the Yankees 1b, Mets…

636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 413th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Need projected starts remaining, or pitcher starts remaining.

Need projected starts remaining, or pitcher starts remaining. Every other fantasy baseball site does this. I shouldn't have to go to my opponents team page, and scroll day by day to find out how many projected pitcher starts remaining he has. Do it.

540th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. doolittle stats from June 18 (vs yankees game #1 of doubleheader) are not displaying

doolittle stats from June 18 (vs yankees game #1 of doubleheader) are not displaying

629th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Include hitting/pitching subtotals in ALL standings

For ROTO leagues, add a hitting subtotal column after the hitting stats and a pitching subtotal after the pitching stats.

Would allow quicker view of team/league stats and standings by hitting total and pitching total.

I’m tired of doing the math manually.

629th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Show raw data in calcuations

In the Matchups page, I'd like to be able to see the raw data in a stat that involves a calculation (i.e. Win/Loss%, ERA, WHIP) so I can manually calculate how a players stats that day or later in the week will affect it. For example, I can see my pitchers Win/Loss% is 0.500 for the week, but I'd like to be able to hover over that number and see whether I'm 2 for 4 for the week, or 3 for 6, or 4 for 8. Same with ERA and WHIP.

636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Put a button on watch list that checks the remove box on all taken players.

This would allow you to uncheck the players you still want to watch & speed up the updating process.

636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add another option for private leagues. One where commishes dont have God-Powers

People like "nac68jr@yahoo.com" are using Yahoo to scam people. Once they pay he takes the best players from their teams.

Its rediculous that Commishes have this much power. They should not be able to do this. So if you divided private leagues into Have All Power to Have Limited Power, people would join the limited one.

Yahoo will continue to refund people as long as people are using Yahoo to scam people out of money.

Here is the league ID ID# 190664

636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Yahoo has to come up with ways to prevent teams from streaming Pitchers in head to head point leagues

One way to prevent streaming is to allow the commissioner to require a minimum amount of hitters and pitchers.
    If the league allows up to 23 players on a team. The commissioner can determine how many hitters and pitchers of that 23 players have to be rostered on a team.

Example if a team can have up to 23 players on a team. 13 of those 23 players have to be hitters and 12 have to be pitchers.

Or require teams to have a mandatory starter for each position for every game.

760th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Stealing stats

Once a week you can steal your opponents stats in one category. So if a category is close, you can choose to steal all your opponents HR or K's or whatever. And they can do this to you as well. Any day of the week, but only one time for one stat category.

760th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Would love more defensive points, but need ability to exlude 1B

I would like to have more defensive points. Currently we're using assists, which isn't too bad. But I'd rather use PO and/or DP -- but only if we can excude the first base position. They already have ample hitting points are get an undue number of PO and DPs by design.

636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Active players

Yahoo needs to make the starting lineups of each team active when the first pitch is thrown and not at the scheduled game time. Too many games are lost when the lineups are activated and then the game is delayed and then postponed after the scheduled start time.

636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1st suggestion: make the "suggestion" link you post workable.

I am missing 5 years of my Fantasy Baseball team on my profile

636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. update Notes Daily

Why cant the player notes be updated daily My player said DTD, but the notes are 5 days old. come on you can do better.

540th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. My ranking to the left of the predraft

When ranking my players for the draft. How about having MY ranking # to the left of the player, not this abysmal Yahoo ranking? I have no idea how many players I have ranked. If I try and move someone up or down, I have no idea what number I am putting them at without manually counting. If you must put the Yahoo ranking, put it to the right. I just need a simple counter to the left.

636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Standard Deviation Rankings

This isn't a new idea, but instead a fix that is needed. For about 6 years now, the Standard Deviation (std dev) rankings have be completely flawed. Categories that you want a low number of, such as ERA and WHIP are counted incorrectly. According to the rankings, the lower the ERA or WHIP then the worse that player is doing, which is completely incorrect. According to these rankings with last year's stats, the most valuable pitcher was William Cuevas. He pitched in 1 game and had a 108.00 ERA for the season. Him, Glenn Sparkman, and Taylor Cole were the…

636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base