Fantasy Baseball

Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Baseball better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Minimum At Bats

Just like with minimum innings pitched, need to have a minimum at bats. A manager can have one hitter start one day, go 2-4, and take all the rate stats in hitting, and use their entire roster for pitching.

129th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Include SP, RP filter in free agent search when league uses only the P active roster position

My league only uses the P roster position allowing managers to use any pitcher they want to fill their rotations. However this has eliminated the SP and RP filters in the free agent search. The only filters available are "All Pitcher" and "Probable".
    We score stats for starters and relievers, which still requires managers to search for starters or relievers from the free agent pool.
    Please include the SP and RP filters in free agent search regardless of what a league uses. This should extend to any search for those leagues who may use roster positions that cover multiple positions…

165th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Take Andrew McCutchen off can't cut list.

He has been awful. Just takes up a valuable roster spot.

209th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Love the weather icons, but need to be Color-coded

It's an awesome idea but I think it could be improved if the icons were color-coded different colors. Right now, most are grey making it hard to distinguish between the different ones. Something like:
    Yellow=Sunny
    Blue = Rain
    Grey = Overcast
    Orange = windy

Also it would be nice to see some info on whether ballparks with retractable roofs are open or closed.

Thanks!

103rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Watchlist "Clear All" fearture, please!!!

Is there any way we can start clearing the whole watchlist in one move instead of having to do it 1 by 1. I tend to study the postions that are weakest and once I make a move I start studying the next position.

283rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The positions a player is eligible for should be able to be customized for the league

The positions a player is eligible for should be able to be customized for the league. For example, a league should be able to require a player to play a certain position for 50 games rather than the standard 10 in order to gain new eligibility. Brock Holt being able to be someone's starting 1B is ridiculous.

146th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please add the IR+ spot, makes a big difference!

Hockey has the IR+ spot available for players that are "day to day" or "out", it makes a big difference!

79th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make the custom team pictures bigger! You can barely see them!

It's almost not worth it to find a creative custom image for your team, BECAUSE YOU CAN BARELY SEE THEM! ESPN's pictures are like 4 times bigger, making it worthwhile to find the perfect picture for your squad.

33rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. We need to add a field for the commish to add the salary and contract for for keeper players in auction lgs

Each team's players need to have his salary and contract to be listed on the the team page all season and to be edited by the commish at any time.

this applies to all fantasy sports that use an auction style draft...

cooch.

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Two start pitchers

Please add a list of weekly "two start pitchers." The list not only shows who is scheduled for two starts within a weekly scoring period, but also who owns them or if they're free agents.

170th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. LH/RH splits and PRE/POST All Star Break Splits Filter

Would you please consider adding a filter under 'stats' on the PLAYERS page for a hitter's stats vs LHP as well as vs RHP? This would help users filter through potential free agents pickups on a day when the player is supposed to face either a LH or RH starter.

Additionally, in the same area, would you consider adding a pre-all star break split and a post-all star break split in the 'stats' option on the PLAYERS page?

Thanks so much!

40th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. New setting request for Roster Changes

Can we have a setting that makes you set one single roster of hitters and pitchers for the entire week (and keeps the same bench players on the bench all week)? Otherwise, everyone just loads up on pitchers and there's no point to keeping bench hitters. The weekly roster changes setting is not that helpful because you can still move pitchers in and out of your starting lineup for the week (as long as you set your entire week up on Sunday/Monday). To help explain this more, think about football, you can't put a RB in your lineup for Thursday…

134th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Remove the weather - it makes the page messy. We don't really need to know that on each player line.

Remove the weather - it makes the page messy. We don't really need to know that on each player line.

181st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 291st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Previous Season Team Stats

Save the total team stats from previous seasons so that you can go back and see what sort of totals you'd need to achieve to finish in various spots across categories.

Not sure if it has total stats for Roto Categories since our league is H2H Categories, but it just shows the overall record across each of the categories which isn't helpful.

90th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The player popup window should show strikeouts.

The popup window shows IBBs, but not Ks for a batter? I would rather see Ks than IBBs on that popup. I'm using a Mac and it's not showing Ks for hitters on Firefox, Chrome or Safari in the popup. I think this is the first year I've not seen Ks on the popup.

230th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Please let us see how many people are in a Pro League without making us sign up for it first.

Please let us see how many people are in a Pro League without making us sign up for it first. Would be nice if I knew how many people were already in a Pro League before I signed up for it. Think it would help to consolidate half full leagues if everyone could see upfront which ones were close to full already

124th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Keeper/Draft Auction Value Tracking

Yahoo currently only allows tracking of values for keeper players. Please expand this tracking to include the draft value of non-keeper players as well. Current tracking forces me to manually add all non-keeper values from the previous draft in an excel spreadsheet so the owners know the values for all of the players from the previous year's roster. Thanks for your consideration.

99th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add BAA (Batting Avg Against)!!!

Why is a stat that YAHOO uses on pitcher profiles not an option as a stat category in leagues??? You have OBPA (On Base % Against) and stupid stats like pick offs and pitch count...Yet no BAA, again a stat you use in your pitcher profiles! Makes no sense!

88th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base