Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow suspended players to reside as "NA"

Suspended players should be allowed to be slotted into "NA" positions, as you essentially punish the manager with the player on their roster for owning a suspended player when he must reside in an active roster spot or be dropped. We've seen multiple examples in recent years (Aroldis Chapman, Robinson Cano, Starling Marte, Roberto Osuna, etc) where a player that should certainly be rostered is suspended and thus not accruing fantasy points. The suspended player does not count towards his real team's 25 man active roster or 40 man roster, yet he does count towards our fantasy rosters. This makes…

215th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add More DL Spots

With the 10 day DL, teams are not hesitating to place players on the DL. Current Yahoo default settings allow 2 DL spots per team.

Please consider increasing the number of disabled list eligible players for default settings.

119th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Give player updates a read/unread flag

When a new note is posted about a player, the icon next to the player name changes colors (from yellow to red). The only problem is that it stays that color for a set period of time (24-48 hours, maybe?). This causes issues when multiple updates are posted in a short time frame. After first reading an update, it would be nice if the color changed back to yellow until the next update is posted. That way I don't have to open the same update over and over to check and see if it is a new update or the…

160th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow option of lineup changes for both today/tomorrow

I know you can choose between TODAY or TOMORROW, but what about an option for both? If the player you want to drop already played, then the change would take place tomorrow, if your drop hasn’t played yet, then you’ll see the change on the same day.

294th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Pay out in a timely manner

Perhaps Fantasy Baseball payouts could be deposited now, as the fantasy season ended weeks ago.

480th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Viewing Action Values on Team Pages in Keeper Leagues

Yahoo needs to add auction values to team pages in a keeper league. When trading for players it would be easier to see their actual value.

582nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. If the user pre-ranked players that value should be displayed in the "pre-season" rank field. If the user didn't pre-rank players then the

If the user pre-ranked players that value should be displayed in the "pre-season" rank field. If the user didn't pre-rank players then the default should be displayed

480th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2-week Playoff Matches

For all playoff matches, there should be an option for them to be 2-weeks long. This would ensure a game wasn't just a one-time win. ESPN has this option and it works very well.

30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. night mode (similar to StatTracker) for webpage

add a night mode toggle on regular webpage (similar to the toggle at the top right corner of the StatTracker popup)

266th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Pro

I noticed that Pro Leagues are only paying out 9 times the entry fee this year, in a 12 team league. Previously, you paid out 11 times the entry fee. This ratio (75%) is the lowest of all the major platforms, even worse than NFBC! I was going to move all my money leagues to Yahoo Pro Leagues next year, but not if the payouts don't improve!

582nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Reset player acquistion counter based on week/matchup player will be available

For daily transaction leagues: If I reach the matchup acquisition limit and attempt to pick up a player on Sunday who will not be available for my lineup until Monday, I should be able to complete that acquisition. That player add should count against the next week/matchup's limit as the player will not be able to be used in my lineup until the following day.

666th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Remove Trades from Pro Leagues

Yahoo trade review doesn't work. A manager can admit to forfeiting and trade players for pennies on the dollar and Yahoo does nothing even when reported.

Here are some reasons to disable trades in Pro leagues

1-Minimize collusion. It is not difficult to join the same league with your friends to collude if you want. I have seen this happen many times.

the following two managers are just one example

https://profiles.sports.yahoo.com/user/2CGFK3LGHZ7GAK4IVAE6QUV4XE

https://profiles.sports.yahoo.com/user/ZQZQPMYWHW2IGQAG3U566HK4AE

These managers just happen to join the same pro leagues year after year. They both suck so they need to collude to give themselves a chance at winning.…

230th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. PPD games

You should be allowed to swap out players when a game is PPD (as long as the game never started). Since there is no actual "start time", this should be treated like a teams off day. Players on your bench should be allowed to be substituted in until the start of THEIR game time

12th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  17 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Cheating Leagues

I played in a baseball league last year where the manager cheated since day 1, changed the draft time, locked all teams, etc. I understand it may require manual intervention not available to review reported leagues, so what if instead you enable an option where a manager can vote for a manager cheating and if half of the managers vote it will automatically delete the league or if not at least not count results in the manager profiles. Best!

176th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Receive an alert for every transaction

I would like to receive an alert on my mobile device for every league transaction that happens.

108th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Vetoed trades should only occur as a result of collision and unaminous votes should be required to veto trade

I agreed to a trade with an owner yesterday where I gave up Bregman/Junis for Suarez in a $500 Yahoo Pro league where I need HR/RBI.Today I get an email from Yahoo saying my trade has been vetoed with no explanation. There is a lot of money at stake in this leagues and there should be some accountability on Yahoo's part to provide valid reasoning for vetoing a reasonable trade unless collusion is involved.

Too often in trading these days vetoes are used for the simple reason of not wanting to see other teams potentially improving b/c your team is…

294th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Dynasty leagues Of All Sports

Keep Dynasty Leagues Active All Year . For Changes , Recruits And Trades Year Around !!!
    Thanks

76th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 666th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. edit lineup

I can not edit my lineup with the Safari browser on a brand new Mac?

294th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Dark Mode

My wife gets angry when I'm on your site while she sleeps...it's so bright!

160th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 6 8 10 40 41
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base