Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. If the user pre-ranked players that value should be displayed in the "pre-season" rank field. If the user didn't pre-rank players then the

If the user pre-ranked players that value should be displayed in the "pre-season" rank field. If the user didn't pre-rank players then the default should be displayed

479th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Pro

I noticed that Pro Leagues are only paying out 9 times the entry fee this year, in a 12 team league. Previously, you paid out 11 times the entry fee. This ratio (75%) is the lowest of all the major platforms, even worse than NFBC! I was going to move all my money leagues to Yahoo Pro Leagues next year, but not if the payouts don't improve!

580th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Reset player acquistion counter based on week/matchup player will be available

For daily transaction leagues: If I reach the matchup acquisition limit and attempt to pick up a player on Sunday who will not be available for my lineup until Monday, I should be able to complete that acquisition. That player add should count against the next week/matchup's limit as the player will not be able to be used in my lineup until the following day.

669th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Remove Trades from Pro Leagues

Yahoo trade review doesn't work. A manager can admit to forfeiting and trade players for pennies on the dollar and Yahoo does nothing even when reported.

Here are some reasons to disable trades in Pro leagues

1-Minimize collusion. It is not difficult to join the same league with your friends to collude if you want. I have seen this happen many times.

the following two managers are just one example

https://profiles.sports.yahoo.com/user/2CGFK3LGHZ7GAK4IVAE6QUV4XE

https://profiles.sports.yahoo.com/user/ZQZQPMYWHW2IGQAG3U566HK4AE

These managers just happen to join the same pro leagues year after year. They both suck so they need to collude to give themselves a chance at winning.…

228th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Cheating Leagues

I played in a baseball league last year where the manager cheated since day 1, changed the draft time, locked all teams, etc. I understand it may require manual intervention not available to review reported leagues, so what if instead you enable an option where a manager can vote for a manager cheating and if half of the managers vote it will automatically delete the league or if not at least not count results in the manager profiles. Best!

175th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. PPD games

You should be allowed to swap out players when a game is PPD (as long as the game never started). Since there is no actual "start time", this should be treated like a teams off day. Players on your bench should be allowed to be substituted in until the start of THEIR game time

12th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  17 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Receive an alert for every transaction

I would like to receive an alert on my mobile device for every league transaction that happens.

108th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Vetoed trades should only occur as a result of collision and unaminous votes should be required to veto trade

I agreed to a trade with an owner yesterday where I gave up Bregman/Junis for Suarez in a $500 Yahoo Pro league where I need HR/RBI.Today I get an email from Yahoo saying my trade has been vetoed with no explanation. There is a lot of money at stake in this leagues and there should be some accountability on Yahoo's part to provide valid reasoning for vetoing a reasonable trade unless collusion is involved.

Too often in trading these days vetoes are used for the simple reason of not wanting to see other teams potentially improving b/c your team is…

288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Dynasty leagues Of All Sports

Keep Dynasty Leagues Active All Year . For Changes , Recruits And Trades Year Around !!!
    Thanks

73rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 2-week Playoff Matches

For all playoff matches, there should be an option for them to be 2-weeks long. This would ensure a game wasn't just a one-time win. ESPN has this option and it works very well.

28th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 669th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. edit lineup

I can not edit my lineup with the Safari browser on a brand new Mac?

288th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Average Calculation Inaccurate

Why are averages in points leagues calculated by adding up the avgs of all the stat categories?This results in wild value swings.

394th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Dark Mode

My wife gets angry when I'm on your site while she sleeps...it's so bright!

159th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Two-Way Player Statistics

Hello - With three players currently in MiLB (Hunter Greene & Brendan McKay) or heading to MLB shortly (Shohei Otani) who both play the field and pitch regularly, does Yahoo have a solution for how these player's statistics will be handled? As far as I can tell, Yahoo has never had a player eligible for both a pitching spot and a position player spot, and hitting stats have never counted for pitchers, nor have pitching stats ever counted for hitters.

If that remains the case, how will it be determined which "side" of the ball these players will be eligible…

44th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  17 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Position Eligibility

Can you please update the Position eligibility off of 2017? There is no reason Schwarber should be C eligible plus a ton more. Please follow YOUR OWN RULES, 5 STARTS AND 10 GAMES PLAYED. If they don't have those at a position it should be taken away. This is ridiculous that these weren't updated especially since you're opening so late.

208th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Jason, thanks very much for your feedback. We will update the position eligibility so Schwarber won’t have C eligibility. Check back once the game opens on Feb 15.

Good luck this season!
    Yahoo Product Support

17. Streamline waiver claim priority: Tiles/Drag&Drop please! Dropdown rank menu is TERRIBLE!

This suggestion will only make the user experience better there is no downside. The drop down ranking menu to prioritize waiver claims is terrible! Please make each waiver claim a drag & drop tile like you do with editing lineups on the team page, i.e. I should be able to prioritize my waiver claim by dragging and dropping each claim into the order I wish the claim to be processed. Yahoo!'s current dropdown rank for each claim is hard to keep track of when doing multiple claims at once. After around 5 claims it's easy to lose track of the…

228th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Advertisements

Why do you guys have a 30 second ad for each 30 second player highlight? Not only is that very annoying and stupid, it bogs down everyones cpu and half the time the ads freeze and must be replayed. Everyone understands you must make money through advertising, but an ad after EVERY player hightlight?... bit ridiculous if you ask me.

264th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 192nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Weekly add/drop limits are too high

In Pro Leagues, it would be more fun to have a season limit on add/drops rather than a weekly limit, the weekly limit of 6 is way too high. Managers are add/dropping guys just for giggles b/c the limits on moves is way to generous.

677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 6 8 10 39 40
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base