Fantasy Basketball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please fix players CURRENT rankings ! MAJOR PROBLEM

Players current rankings in both my hockey and basketball pool are set to the Pre-Season rankings. This is fine for THIS year since the season hasn't started, but if I select previous years, wether it is for Total stats or average stats, the current rankings doesn't change. That is a major problem. We should be able to see previous years' rankings (as it has always been).

For example, we can't find out which player was ranked #1 last year, we can only know what Yahoo thinks should be the #1 THIS year ..The application allows us to select previous years…

124th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

10 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Seb, thanks for reporting this. I escalated it to engineering and they will put a solution in place shortly. Good luck this season!

Yahoo Product Support

2. Remaining games (projected stats) not updating - MAJOR PROBLEM is back

This problem plagued Yahoo stats for the last couple of years. When the season starts the projected stats for the remainder of the season are not updating to reflect the games that have already been played. They are frozen to what they were in the pre-season. It was fixed at some point mid season last year, but now it's back. Please fix it as soon as possible

198th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Konstantin, thanks for calling this out. I’ll pass along to engineering to get this resolved quickly. Good luck this season!

Yahoo Product Support

3. EricBledsoe should be OUT not INJ

He is not injured but listed as INJ. He should be be listed as Out or NA. INJ designation should not be used for non-injured player even if they are projected to miss more than 7 days.

234th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Alan Williams position eligibility

Please add C eligibility for Alan Williams. Rotoworld categorizes him as a center (without PF eligibility), and with the Suns in player-development mode, Williams is playing most of his minutes in place of Alex Len at center.

34th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  5 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Give Elfrid Payton INJ status

Why are you refusing to give Elfrid Payton his proper injured status? Guys like Derrick Rose and Hassan Whiteside got it with fewer missed games. I guess proper injury status is based on name recognition??

353rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base