Fantasy Basketball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 407th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Create a new format of fantasy basketball with starting 5 and subs.

The drafting and scoring would be similar to a points league, where one game is equal to one week. however, this format would allow you to only start and play 5 players at a time like a real nba game. everyday before the first game tips off, you would be allowed to make substitutions. You can allow leagues/commissioners to set the number of subs allowed per game... or leave it unlimited.. this would require more strategy and making the right picks day to day to win as opposed to whoever has more players in a given week having the edge.

407th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stats since exact date

It would be great to look through players' stats since exact date (not only season, last 30 or 14 days)

137th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. List porzingus and cousins as OFS since they had season ending injuries

We play a custom league that only allows IL spots to be used for those OFS. Cousins and porzingus have clear season ending injuries but we aren’t able to utilize the IL based on our own costume rules until that is changed.

192nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. CONTRACTS...PLEASE!!!!

My fantasy basketball league uses CBS. It's the worst. The user experience is terrible. I've tried to plead with them to switch over to yahoo. They've all agreed that while yahoo is the superior user experience, because it doesn't have a player contracts option for keeper pools, it's not compatible with how our league is set up. It's literally the only thing holding us back from making the switch! Please add the option for player contracts for the 2018-19 season similar to how CBS' fantasy features allow!

238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Elfrid Payton should be tagged as injured

Elfrid Payton has missed a game and a half due to injury and is apparently headed for many more missed games. Via rotoworld: "Elfrid Payton (hamstring) had a mild to moderate strain and could miss several games."

107th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. NBA HEADLINES

Stop giving college basketball headlines on NBA Fantasy

359th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Undefeted season and win the playoffs

I play head to head and went undefeted thoughout the season and wone the playsoffs.I feel something like that should not go unanounced.May be a special trophy or medal.

532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 3 easy way to make the game more fun

put an option to exclude or include or isolate by themselves injured plays on the available player list
    it wastes so much time at the end of the season with all the injuries

please make it much easiser to compare 2 players anytime you want and not just within certain screens

also please allow sorting by stats within my team anytime i want and not just within the available player list

532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Setting Time Limit for Trades

There should be an option to set a time limit for trade offers. This will encourage players to offer and accept trade more. In fact, the transactions would be much fair since everything changes so quickly.

199th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Show FG% and FT% out to eight digits like it does when there is a tie.

In a rotisserie league, when there is a tie for FG% or FT%, hovering over them shows 8 digit of precision. Please make that level of precision view-able even when there is not a tie. You cold show 3 digits then on mouse over or on click, show all 8 digits.

407th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please update the player news/blurbs.

I have Julius Randle on my team. Last night, on a Sunday before the fantasy playoffs begin, he has arguably the best game of his career. Isiah Thomas goes off as well against the Cavs, his former team. I'm interested to read the reaction after these great performances, but when I check last night, there is no new player news for Thomas or Randle. I check again Monday around 4pm, still nothing. This happened several times in fantasy baseball as well. Members of my league always ask why we have to use Yahoo, and I'm starting to wonder why as…

532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Eliminate first name abbreviations in drop menus

In Yahoo Public League 138185, I accidently dropped Draymond Green instead of Danny Green because the drop menu reads "D. Green" for both players.

I made the same error earlier in the season when I dropped Jrue Holiday instead of Justin Holiday because the drop menu says "J. Holiday" for both players.

Please eliminate first name abbreviations from drop menus (full names are used everywhere else) to help managers from making these catastrophic mistakes.

532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Correct language in rules to accurately reflect delay in trade review and protests

The rules for the trade view period should be clarified -- when trades are accepted, the league review period (2 days in my public league) is in addition to the remainder of the day the trade was agreed on. Plus, if a trade is protested, that adds another 24 hour review.

I completed a trade on Monday night at 10:30pm CT, it was protested and okayed, and now the players won't be on their new teams until Friday night. That's 96 hours after the trade.

532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bench Me Button

I was thinking, would this be a good idea to have a bench me button for players playing in a game. While a player is playing the manager of the team can hit the bench me button only once per player and that players stats will no longer be tracked. Once benched the player cannot be activated for that game again. I think this would add a new dimension to fantasy and managers will be a lot more proactive in watching the games and watching other managers. This concept probably works best in H2H leagues.

359th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Show more than 25 players worth of data on a screen

Show more than 25 players worth of data on a screen, or allow a "stat download" button so you could get all of the player data (including the rankings) in one move.

407th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. the "leaders" list compares teams that haveplayed for several weeks tothose that have played just 1 week. This makes the list useless.

The "leaders" list compares teams competing for several weeks to teams only competing 1 week. This makes the list useless.

532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Change the players name to Lonzo Ball.

When Lonzo Ball is on the injury report is status change from OUT to INJ after one or two games at MAX.
    The other players need to spend three or four games on the sidelines.
    Lonzo Ball minor left knee sprained : listed as INJ after one game.
    Kris Dunn dislocated two front teeth and has been diagnosed with a concussion listed as OUT.
    Thanks yahoo.

407th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The Way you have filling the starters is Great - Someway you should be able to set The better players in the slot -Seems every week I do my

The Way you have filling the starters is Great - Someway you should be able to set The better players in the slot -Seems every week I do my " filling " I find a Lots better player That should be in the line up

532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Why did you stop displaying the last game stats when clicking on the box in the Watch List?

This was a very helpful feature for registering the fantasy points for each player. This still works for the team page but I am monitoring more players. Now I need to do the math from the stat sheet! It was working perfectly, there was no reason taking it away!

532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base