Fantasy Basketball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. TV App for Fantasy

Add a Fantasy App to Android / Apple TV that turns your fantasy season into TV Content.

Ideas Include:

Draft Day Ticker - Numbers and Picks stream by as you complete your draft.
    Roto Arcade video content during then season
    View Player Highlights
    Let Faab play out at 7pm everyday before games start. Reveal the picks on the tv app 1 by 1.
    Allow basic roster changes and trades from the app on tv
    Have a ticker showing boxscores during games.

This could be a great compliment to redzone or watching games live.

532nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New features request

Dear Yahoo NBA Fantasy team,

As a fan and longtime user I'd like to suggest the following features, which I'm sure would make everybody's life much easier.

1. Matches Sums- Every new week we must count the number of matches we have comparing to our opponents- (so it's actually 2 counts). Could you give us the Total Sums (us and our opponent) according to Sunday (end of last week) or Monday (beginning of the new week), so we'll have a bigger picture of what we are facing? Of course the sum could change along the week, especially with unexpected injuries, however…

532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Further Transaction History

We would like to view transaction history for when players are activated/reserved.

532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. LEVEL THE PLAYING FIELD!!!

I strongly believe that you should set up fantasy basketball so that one team cannot start more players than their opponent. The total number of starting players should be the same across the week. The team with more players has such a stronger advantage that it makes it unfair. Please do something about this!

532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Show Assists and TOs as non-scoring stats for A/TO (as is done with 3PM/3PA for 3%)

This is done for 3% (non-scoring stats show for 3PM/3PA), should be done for other ratio or % categories including A/TO. Show Assists and TOs as non-scoring stats.

532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Isaiah Thomas

Hi. I’m commisioner in a 10-team Head-Head League. A manager put Isiah Thomas (INJ) on the IL, but he can’t add a free agent in his place.
    We have 14 player roster, plus 2 IL’s. So right now, he has 13 active players and 1 on IL. Why can’t he add a free agent?

532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I do not know what happen

I would like to report that I updated the players but it changed the roster without my control (DY Fantasy League 2015 (ID# 30398)) on Fri, Nov 24 and Thu, Nov 23.

532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. rankings

Why are the draft rankings just where the player finished last season?
    When I go to 'edit pre-draft rankings', the ranks are completely different, but don't reflect when looking at player list or when drafting!
    Terrible.

407th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Player Updates

Improve player updates notifications!!! We're being notified too late concerning player availability. I left James Johnson in the other day n he didnt play, and now im finding out that Larry Nance has a broken hand and i had to find out thru google. Otherwise keep up the great work!

532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Injury Update

When you see the Fantasy News > Injuries i.e.

Mike Conley (Mem - PG) O
    Jon Leuer (Det - PF,C) GTD
    Joe Johnson (Uta - SG,SF) INJ
    Otto Porter (Was - SF,PF) O
    James Johnson (Mia - SF,PF) GTD
    Iman Shumpert (Cle - SG,SF) INJ
    Ersan Ilyasova (Atl - SF,PF) INJ

https://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/

There should be a frictionless manner to see the details of the injury and status.

Thanks.

407th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Update Injury status

Please update the injury status of:

(1) Markieff Morris (Out 6 to 8 weeks and best case is to miss the first month of the season) from OUT to Injured, and

(2) Zach LaVine (Recovery from the ACL tear and will not be ready to start the season) from OUT to Injured

I couldn't add the replacement players until I am able to move Morris and LaVine to the injury reserve.

Thks

503rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Team Log needs to be chronological

Team Log needs changing
    I have found the team log to be difficult to use, particularly later in the year after many changes have been made to my team.

I would like to see the players in the log displayed in chronological order. I would like my first draft pick listed first on through the thirteenth listed 13th. Any changes should then be listed in order, players added, players dropped and even players placed on the Injury list.

I think this would be much more useful and it shouldn't be that difficult to change the programming code to accomplish.

532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Cannot Edit/Update League Logo

I am trying to edit/update our league logo. A white pop-up box appears with header 'Choose a Custom Image', but it is blank and you cannot do anything to proceed. You cannot upload a new logo, or even choose an old one. Please fix this.

407th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please bring polls back!

Our league frequently needs a medium to vote and we are experiencing great trouble ever since the poll feature was removed from the message boards. Please bring back the polls so that we don't have to use external mediums. It would be a great convenience for all leagues who need voting.

407th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. nobody in league is active,,,,and dont want to stay all year in inactive league

if nobody makes any moves with team after a certain amount of time,,, they should be able to leave league or league dissolved

532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. pro league

I’d like to have an option to join a 10 teams league or 12 teams league in all sports rather than join only 12 teams league. Thanks

532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Glenn Robinson III should have inj status

He'll be out for ~3 months. That's enough to be qualified for inj status.

407th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Frustrated

someone invited me to a league. there is no button on the email to decline the offer. I just deleted the email. another email came the next day inviting me again. I am really . When I address something, I should not have to deal with it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. are you getting a sense of how off i am about this. if this keeps happening I am gonna do something else about it. I also got invites to his league for march…

532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. be able to see regular season standings from past seasons for keeper leagues

be able to see regular season standings from past seasons for keeper leagues. enables to see rankings to facilitate draft order

532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base