Fantasy Basketball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Cannot Edit League Name

The commisioner is not able to edit the league name after renewing last year's league. Please allow to edit the league name, thank you.

532nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1) Please add chat capability in mock draft rooms. Will help coordination2) Bot bidding behaviors should be incremental +1; not +40~60

1) Please add chat capability in mock draft rooms. Will help coordination2) Bot bidding behaviors should be incremental +1; not +40~60

532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please make Pro Leagues available when registration opens

The 2017-2018 season opens 5 days earlier than the prior season. Have Pro leagues available for all entry fees and dates available as soon as sign ups for fantasy basketball begin. Money is refunded if a league doesn't reach the required 12 managers so why aren't Pro leagues available right away?

For the 2016-2017 season, fantasy basketball registration opened well before the first available Pro league draft date which was the first Sunday of October.

292nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow for more teams in Leagues.

Hello!
    It would be great if we could have more than 20 teams in a League.
    For example, 24 teams would be great.
    thanks!

184th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Customize the IL for next season

Please customize the IL so that you can put players there faster. What I suggest is that a player should be eligible for the IL if he is a game time decision or if hes listed as out. I remember one saturday I had lillard on my team and he got injured that night, I knew that he would be missing a couple of games but I could not put him there until Friday. That time of a player being projected to miss 7 days is too long. If this happens during the playoffs then you will pretty much have…

339th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. trade review days

Trade review day should be shorten. When set to 1day, if a trade is made Thursday at 12pm, it will not get processed till Saturday morning. That's a full 24 hours plus another 12hrs. Thats 36hrs total.

The Trade should be processed the very next day, no matter what.

407th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. smack talk

Please put the smack talk back on the league page where everyone can see and add to it. it was better the way it was before the change. i like seeing what everyone is saying without having to click on the matchup to view. less people use it due to that. when it was on the league page it was more interactive and fun. now noone in my league talks smack anymore.

359th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Trade Proposals

Create a casual informal trade proposal icon. The way it is now, a proposed trade is essentially accepted already by the person proposing it. I understand that's just fine at times but another option would enable to send out feelers knowing you could change/tweek it and its not written in stone once its sent out.

407th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please create a START ACTIVE PLAYER for the WHOLE SEASON function!

start active player for the whole season 1 click set for the whole season button! have to daily set is annoying

359th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. please allow us to see the last game played against a team when you click on the players name

please allow us to see the last game played against a team when you click on the players name. if a player is playing a team the next day before the changes when you click on the player name it would tell you how they played against that team the last game played against each other. its very helpful in add drops and definitely needed. thanks

532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. please put the matchup tab back the way it was.

please put the matchup tab back the way it was the recent changes has it at the top much better above the players. we have to keep scrolling up to switch the date to the next day. much easier when its above the players the way it was before the changes.

532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. So why is it that NBA teams can't be drafted? I'm in a MLB league where we draft Teams.

So why is it that NBA teams can't be drafted?....Or y can't you make it so

532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Conferences

Hello! Along with divisions, can we please have the ability to split our private Leagues into 2 Conferences (like real life), and have the Playoffs follow suite that the winners from each conference bracket meets in the Finals...like real NBA. Thanks!!

292nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. GameChannel sorting issues

Am i literally the ONLY person that uses the GameChannel portion of StatTracker? I've found it to be the best interface available to check box scores of live/completed games of the day for years, but all of a sudden, none of the sorting works. The games used to be sorted by gametime, but that hasn't worked at all for months, and within the game, players are normally sorted by starters and then minutes played, but that doesn't seem to work half the time now either. It seems like this would be a simple problem to fix, so when it first…

292nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please add "Depth Chart" selection to drop down menus

As you have with your Yahoo! baseball and football fantasy leagues, why doesn't Yahoo! have a "Depth Chart" menu list for NBA Fantasy? This would be very helpful in determining starting vs bench players on NBA teams.

532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Trade notes should be featured more prominently.

When proposing a trade, the notes are often missed since they are in a tiny font and in an obscure location. Most of the time the notes are more important than the actual trade offer. The first thing the recipient should see are the proposer's notes, followed by the players involved.

238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Pickups that could of been made

For H2H weekly matchups at the end of the week make a "pick ups that would of helped" area to show us pick ups we could of made during the week that would of helped us win the last weeks matchup (if we lost). Might be difficult but would be very interesting to see.

407th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. In Fantasy Basketball, when filtering the player list by average, you should be able to set a MINIMUM NUMBER OF GAMES PLAYED

When I am looking to add players, I often sort by Last 30 Days (Avg), or even sometimes Last 14 Days (Avg). Then I sort by the category I'm going for (i.e., Assists, Blocks, 3pts, etc.).

But often times you end up with guys who have only played 1 or 2 games during that stretch, like Kyle Lowry right now (March 16, 2017) is in the top available players in many categories, despite not having played since February 15, 2017.

Lowry is an easy one to ignore because everyone know's he's injured or he wouldn't be available (same with Durant,…

407th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Would like to see more medals to earn

Would like to see more medals to earn Compared to other fantasy leagues you promote.

ideas:

Winning 5 weeks in a row, etc.
    Top "category" player of the month/year

if I think of more i'll come back and post more.

532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Player list - statistics

Can you add in player list page (free agents) to show Last day statistics?

For all of us living in Europe almost all games are during the night/morning so it will be very useful to have that kind of statistics, especially in Watch list.

And that will be also very useful in NHL and Baseball fantasy too.

407th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base