Fantasy Basketball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please make the player notes consistent with their status

In the player notes it says cody zeller is likely to miss more games, but his status is simply, out. I have him on IR but I cannot add anymore players because it says I need to move Zeller off of IR, but zeller is not even likely to play this week. Please fix

532nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Team stats

The link that provides team stats (either season record or overall stats) needs to be updated. I would like to see the ability to get data by the week instead of the whole season. If you have injuries, whole season total stats doesn't tell you anything.

Also if you could provide an weekly average based on all the weeks, it will take out the high and low weeks to give you a better understanding of where you fit in your league.

This is important! Lets you know where you need to improve your squad to win. Get this added asap!

359th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Dropped Player to Retrive Roster Spot not Updating

I dropped Pachulia so that I can put Porzingris back to my active players but it has not refreshed. The system though saying that I have one empty spot but still Pachulia is there in my roster. Fix this!

532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Let us order our watch list manually

I would like to be able to prioritize my watch list. Player I'm most interested in at the top and so on & so on.

407th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 184th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Player list format. Freeze headers for scrolling

Current when you scroll down, you lose the different catagories. Freeze the headers so they stay on the pg w scrolling.

407th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Team Log by Averages

It would be great to be able to view your team log by averages. It is often difficult to assess how a player has performed when in your lineup as the team log just shows totals which are dependent on the games played which vary. The ability to view your team log by averages would help one assess his/her managerial skills in 3 ways which are listed below.

(1) One could more easily assess how a player on his/her team performed after a player was obtained in a trade
    (2) One could more easily assess how a player on his/her…

238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Can't delete topics in league page

I can't delete forum topics most of the time I try. Please fix this. I recently couldn't delete any for 3 days. Im using chrome.

407th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Keep all options the same

I play Fantasy Football and Basketball in Yahoo. I'd like all the options to be named the same and be in the same place in each league. Here are the options under "My Team":
    BBall Football
    Roster Roster
    Watch List Player Updates
    Team Log Watch List
    Edit Team Info Team Log
    My Player Notes Season Story
    All should match in each league:
    Roster
    Player Updates (which is My Player Notes in BBall)
    Watch List
    After all of the matches in each league, the sport specific options could be listed.

532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The 'Rank' formula needs a little tweaking. !!!

11/6/2016

Player J. Layman Por - PF

Ranked 8th (Season AVG)

after playing 8 minutes in only one game. ???

Makes you question whether any rankings are dependable.

Hmmm...better do it yourself.

532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. My player ranking formula is very accurate and I want to give it to Yahoo

Everyone knows that Yahoo's player ranking is terrible and always has been. On any given day I can point out 50 players at minimum who are ranked way higher or lower than they should be.

Many years ago I created a ranking formula that I've tweaked over time. Everyone I show it to agrees that it is very accurate. I'm very loyal to it in evaluating players and it has been one of the main reasons that I've been successful in fantasy bball.

I'd be happy to tell Yahoo about it so they can implement it and finally rank player's…

532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Reduce Standard Wait Time for Accepted Trades

Right now, a trade accepted just after Wednesday night games/early Thursday morning means you won't be able to start your new player(s) until Monday!

That's a long time to wait (~4-5 days) to start your new players. Could you please reduce the standard wait time by 1-2 days?

407th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 7, 14, & 30 day rankings do not change

Team page glitch. The stats change but the rankings do not. Yes they have been working.

407th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Points leagues can only see full season Fantasy Points projections, please show Average Projections as well

In points leagues, the most important statistic is the Average Projected Fantasy Points Per Game, but the interface only shows the Full Season Projected Fantasy Points, requiring math in order to determine the Average. Please show the Average Projected Fantasy Points as an additional option

292nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. log

It would be great to be able to view your team log by averages. It is often difficult to assess how a player has performed when in your lineup as the team log just shows totals which are dependent on the games played which vary. The ability to view your team log by averages would help one assess his/her managerial skills in 3 ways which are listed below.

(1) One could more easily assess how a player on his/her team performed after a player was obtained in a trade
    (2) One could more easily assess how a player on his/her…

407th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Filtering on Opponent

Filtering on Opponent puts the player list in a weird funky order. You should be able to sort players while filtering by "Opponent" just like any other filter. I have to scroll through many pages before actually getting to active players that aren't "NA". If you go to the available player list, it is auto sorted on current rank. If you change the filter, let's say to Total Average Stats, it stays in the same sort. However, if you change to Opponent filter, it completely changes the sort.

532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Date Selection Arrows on My Team Pages

On the web browser My Team page (not the mobile app) and applicable to all sports, not just basketball -- The date selector is great and is in a good position. The drop-down date selection feature is nice. SUGGESTION: Can you make the left and right arrows used to select the next or previous day larger? Those of us who are a little older and our eyes aren't as good and our mouse pointer is not as steady as they once were would appreciate it. Maybe a pair of graphic arrows labeled NEXT and PREVIOUS or even TOMORROW and YESTERDAY…

532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Matchup totals is missing total players that played

In Matchup Totals, just put a number next to each team with the amount of players that ran/played.

532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Include Minutes in Fantasy Basketball Projections from RotoWire

I noticed that Yahoo! Fantasy Basketball offers projections for the remainder of the regular season, with the projections provided by Rotowire. Rotowire also has projections for minutes played for each player, which is not displayed under Yahoo! "Remaining Games (proj)" stats. This is inconsistent with other stat display settings, all of which show minutes played. It would be a pretty simple fix for Yahoo! to include these minutes projections as well.

407th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Head-To-Head One Win Standings Layout

For the layout of the standings with leagues using head-to-head one win scoring system, I think it'd be a lot more beneficial for the "last week" results to show the actual score of the matchup, even if the league only gives one win, rather than than just a 1-0-0, etc. I want to see how strong their win was, was it 5-4 or 8-1? Also, could implement a streak column to show the teams current winning/losing streak like in fantasy football.

407th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base