Fantasy Basketball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix player rankings

When I get on my team's roster page, I like to see who is doing best for the last 14 days, or 7 days, or 30 days. When I call up the stats for these periods, the "current rank" doesn't change with the stats, but just remains the same as the year-to-date rank. This makes it hard to identify who's hot or cold. They have changed in the past.

333rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with: Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Games Played Minimum

Can you please impose a games played minimum similar to innings pitched minimum in baseball? This would prevent teams from playing 1 guy, benching the rest of his players for the week, then winning fg%, ft%, 3pt% and TO.

Thank you,
    TK

235th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. It pertains to all fantasy plays. Contestants should get an entry fee refund when extenuating circumstances like "no-shows" happen

It pertains to all fantasy plays. Contestants should get an entry fee refund when extenuating circumstances like "no-shows" happen. If there is no "update" by the team suggesting a player will not take the floor, it's fair to assume he/she is playing. In the case of Derrick Rose last night there was no such information; therefore, whoever had him in their lineup lost their entry fee almost automatically since it was only a 3 game night. Granted a certain amount of risk is to be expected when selecting a player, but this type of situation goes above and beyond normal…

531st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please display bench player stats for the week

Why doesn't Yahoo display the accumulated stats for bench players for fantasy basketball? These stats are not displayed on the yahoo matchup or in stat tracker. What gives? It would be nice to see how bench players performed for the week to determine if you made the correct lineup decision.

359th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. In rotisserie leagues with a games limit allow for an average per game to be shown in Full League stats.

If we can see how the teams in our league breakdown for average stats per game played across the board we can easily see where we are lacking and be able to make trades accordingly. Already there is a 50 games played disparity in our league and it's tough to gauge where we truly stand.

402nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 66th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Gains and Losses in Roto League Standings.

HI Yahoo,

I'm is a Roto league and i tend to check the standings daily and i tend to know in which category i gained and what i lost based off of memory

However, i think it would be a good idea for you to some how indicate in which categories we gained/loss in the standings daily similar to what is shown in the stattracker. Saves everyone from working it out in your head.

a simple 'up arrow' or 'down arrow' with 1,2 3 etc... would be nice.

Thanks

70th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Al Horford

What's up with Al Horford's projections? On my current roster, he is projected to have fewer points, assists, steals and tied in 3s with Jawun Evans. This is making it very difficult to package him in any type of trade with those values, despite being a top 30 player he is projected to have bottom tier projections for the remainder of the season.

686th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base